Any reason why the Krone/NH pick ups can collect hay, but can't load it into trailers anymore?

Arrancar88

Any reason why the Krone/NH pick ups can collect hay, but can't load it into trailers anymore?

Post by Arrancar88 »

So in FS17 you could do this but not in FS19 for some reason. Both pick ups can pick up grass and hay(they even show the icons in the shop) yet for some reason Forage Harvesters won't unload it into any trailer that accepts hay. What is the reason for this unrealistic choice? I really hope it's onyl bug.
Since in real life pick ups are mainly used to pick up Alfalfa hay(here in Central EU at least).
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Deora

Re: Any reason why the Krone/NH pick ups can collect hay, but can't load it into trailers anymore?

Post by Deora »

In the Netherlands they are only used for grass and hay. Alfalfa is not that common over here. But i think it’s a bug.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Noraf

Re: Any reason why the Krone/NH pick ups can collect hay, but can't load it into trailers anymore?

Post by Noraf »

Does the trailer accept chaff?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Yes, both of them, that I tried.
PC Steam
Gordeleend

Post by Gordeleend »

I have this same problem, none of the trailers i tried worked.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

I posted this into bug forum and Devs said it will be fixed in the next patch :)
PC Steam