The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

FarmerChris#2
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

Stevo0114 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:38 am With ref to the fertiliser spreader which one are u using if it's the newer amazone ZA-M it doesn't fill on any map I think the only way to fill it is with bags lifted above it. Needs an update fix.
Yep, your right, apologies to the map maker.
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

Shaba fs please reply to this I’m getting really fed up.. I love this map it’s great but this happened about 12 hours into a save awhile ago and now 32 hours in i save and quit like always and then go to open it again and I get through the loading once I can press x I press it and then it flashed back like it’s still loading into the game this time I can open the touchpad menu and the options menu (ps4 buttons) but can’t scroll through can’t exit that menu to get to the game I’m sick of losing progress it was going so good this time made it to 13 hours and had a beer to celebrate that it didn’t happen again and now it does HELP PLEASE I’m sad to say I won’t be playing this map again until there’s an update maybe or if you can maybe explain why this could happen thank you I hope to be back on this map soon
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

@konnork98. You have to tell the author about the mods you installed after it was working fine.
You posted elsewhere it crashed and when you removed them, it worked.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

I figured out the mods didn’t cause it I said that in my original post about the issue
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Konnork98 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:33 am Shaba fs please reply to this I’m getting really fed up.. I love this map it’s great but this happened about 12 hours into a save awhile ago and now 32 hours in i save and quit like always and then go to open it again and I get through the loading once I can press x I press it and then it flashed back like it’s still loading into the game this time I can open the touchpad menu and the options menu (ps4 buttons) but can’t scroll through can’t exit that menu to get to the game I’m sick of losing progress it was going so good this time made it to 13 hours and had a beer to celebrate that it didn’t happen again and now it does HELP PLEASE I’m sad to say I won’t be playing this map again until there’s an update maybe or if you can maybe explain why this could happen thank you I hope to be back on this map soon
Good afternoon. Without a report of the errors that are causing this problem I would not be able to tell you anything about it. I only know that these types of errors are not usually the map.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I cut down some trees to combine a few fields together. Will these trees reappear with the update?
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

garyst wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:54 pm I cut down some trees to combine a few fields together. Will these trees reappear with the update?
You should not.
garyst

Post by garyst »

ShabaFS wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:32 pm
garyst wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:54 pm I cut down some trees to combine a few fields together. Will these trees reappear with the update?
You should not.
Thanks!
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I absolutely love this map but have one issue no matter where I put farm I can't seem to place buildings near or next to each other so limiting how big or varied my farm can be, I tried 4 different areas each time clearing a field or 2 then terraforming! So if you reading this shaba would there be an issue with the map or is it a Giants thing! Do you think it's something that could be looked at? At moment my farm is spread out all over the place just where I could place it!
Can I just say to fellow map makers to look at this map as a sign of the way to go! Tree work I love in this map you can cut down big trees and lift a nice amount by hand which makes the whole job easier and quicker if you not kean on tree work for me it's just to clear ground.
There are plenty of silos,sell points etc so no matter where you are on map you are never far from a sell point. The whole map got a really good feel about it and I enjoy very much so Thank you Shaba
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Stevo0114 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:58 am I absolutely love this map but have one issue no matter where I put farm I can't seem to place buildings near or next to each other so limiting how big or varied my farm can be, I tried 4 different areas each time clearing a field or 2 then terraforming! So if you reading this shaba would there be an issue with the map or is it a Giants thing! Do you think it's something that could be looked at? At moment my farm is spread out all over the place just where I could place it!
Can I just say to fellow map makers to look at this map as a sign of the way to go! Tree work I love in this map you can cut down big trees and lift a nice amount by hand which makes the whole job easier and quicker if you not kean on tree work for me it's just to clear ground.
There are plenty of silos,sell points etc so no matter where you are on map you are never far from a sell point. The whole map got a really good feel about it and I enjoy very much so Thank you Shaba
Hello, Stevo. I could not tell if this is due to the map, I can only assure you that the map does not have anything different from the originals that could change this. In my opinion, the issue of terrafornation and the placement of buildings has much to improve, but this only giants has it in their hand.

On the other hand, I know there is a mod that allows you to adjust as much as possible one building to another, but I think it is only available for PC.

a greeting
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Hi is it possible to ask for quick fix/update.
I was using those two open bunkers on top of the farm yard next to fertilizer silo. They lack of colission as crops go through the wall to other side. Thx in advance.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Colin_TJ wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:23 pm Hi is it possible to ask for quick fix/update.
I was using those two open bunkers on top of the farm yard next to fertilizer silo. They lack of colission as crops go through the wall to other side. Thx in advance.
Yes, it is something that I have thought to correct, but it will have to wait for the Version 1.2.0.0, since the next version, the 1.1.0.0, is pending of publication, surely tomorrow this available in Modhub. It's something I had to have corrected in this version, but it happened to me. a greeting
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Also it would be great if u could remove those bales from chicken coop as they pointless and they are taking slots space on consoles.
And maybe make main farm silo as option to sell it so it could be replaced? Thx
Last edited by Colin_TJ on Fri May 24, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Version 1.1.0.0 Released

Change log

- Two new translations were added. French and Italian.
- The cultivation of the "Alamo" was added, by mistake it was not on the map. This in turn meant that trees could not be planted. Now both are available.
- Now you can sell and buy the buildings of the farm, some separately. (Consoles Version)
- You can now sell and buy farm silos and storage silos. (Consoles Version)
- Some small errors were corrected, like the odd building in the air.
- In the "New Farmer" mode, it is not necessary to start a new game, but I recommend it. (Consoles Version)
- Add BaleTrigger for wood chip bales in the Carpinteria and the Sawmill
- Fixed the waterPlane.
- It is now possible to load free water south of the main farm.
- The invisible collision that was found in the farms of cows, pigs and sheep was eliminated.
- Now it is possible to sell the straw in bulk, both in the Haystack and in the Sale of Straw and Hay.
- Some trees without any function outside the map have been removed.
- Fixed Navigation Mesh in the horse stable. Before riding a horse, you appear half stuck in the ground, now "should" go well.
- Several points of sale have been adjusted.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

thanks for the effort put into the update, I'm hoping to get started on this map this weekend