The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Illinois Farmer

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah, I think it is a cool feature. I don't remember the hours.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

japps wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:32 pm Hi has anyone else had issues with the shop gate not opening , when trying to get your new tractors out i managed to get a combine and two tractors out but after buying a sprayer the gate wouldnt open, anyone know if theres an issue with any mods, as i dont really want to uninstall it as ive only just started playing it and it look a good map .
playing on a xbox one.

not new here lost all my passwords so had to re-register :search: bit like abeing back at school except the dog never ate it
Right at the entrance of the store, next to the sidewalk, you have some posters, one on each side, that tells you the schedule. The same you will find in the points of sale with opening hours and closing of its doors.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Just started a game with the new version. Very good work Shaba!

My only "complain" is the fact that the house still on the map on the "Start from scratch" settings, and I can't sell it.

I don't like where it sits right now, so I had to delete it in Giants editor.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
arian1966

Post by arian1966 »

hi i try to sell chaff at the biogas plant but chaff is not recognized. This is the case for both plants.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I am not sure, but you might have turn that chaff into silage then you can sell it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
arian1966

Post by arian1966 »

no, that is not what I mean when I put chaff in the silo it is not recognized either. I can dump it but it is not recognized and he shows the silo as empty. therefore it cannot make silage.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Have you bough the BGA ?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
arian1966

Post by arian1966 »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:40 pm Have you bough the BGA ?
Hi Miketeg, yes i bougt the BGA but it won't take kaf to make it into sillage.
Retired red

Post by Retired red »

I have found a mod conflict with the Animal pen extension. After installing this mod the next saved game fails to load.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Hello everyone. I wanted to comment that I have already solved the problem of the Eastern BGA of the map. In a few days I will send the map update team to the giants team. If anyone has located the odd error, I would appreciate your comment.

Regards!
Eische

Post by Eische »

Hi Shaba,
there are a few things I want to mention. Just forgot to do so, as I'm currently not playing that much on that map.
- small entrance at the supermarket has an invisible collision blocking it. Collision of the metal gate nearby is way too long.
- two flickering decals on the ground at the dealer. They are not 100% on the same height as the ground.
- the bales you use for decoration on the farm and at the animal places can't be used. Would it be possible to replace them with usable bales to give players kind of a head start?
- Can you please add the land of the small lake near the pigs to one of the buyable farmlands? That way we could use the landscaping tool to create a more flat ramp into the lake.

Thank you for this great map. Will definitely come back to it at some point.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

Hello. Firstly, thanks for an absolutely great map ShabaFS. Question, are the added crops able to be mowed in the growing stages for hay (baled)? Sorry if this was already asked :confusednew:
RaV23

Post by RaV23 »

In some fields it is not possible to place a building or silo. A message about collision with another object is shown or message that you can't terraform this terrain.
FS 17 Gold Crest Valley 360h/ Sosnovka 300h/ The Valley The Old Farm 440h :mrgreen:
FS 19 Fellsburn 160h / currently The Old Farm Countryside 100h+ / waiting for seasons...
PS4 Player
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hi, they are the vertices and the polygons that create many slots. you need to create buildings in maya with a few vertices and polygons and apply the textures with intelligence and patience. my tuscan lands map has 400 slots, why?
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Version 3.0 of The Old Farm Countryside in the testing phase, will soon be sent to Giants for publication. Here I leave the changes with respect to the latest version.

-Added 2 new crops. Spelled and Triticale.
- Several problems with the cultivation of Hops have been corrected.
-Fixed the error of the Eastern BGA, which did not allow you to compact the fine straw or sell silage.
-The opening and closing hours of the access door to the agricultural store have been changed.
-Now you can store all new crops in the farm silo.
-Added new translation: Polish (Thanks to RaV23 for the work done)
-All new crops have their name in English because they cause some kind of internal problem in the game.
-The collision that did not allow you to access the supermarket through the small entrance has been eliminated.
-The farmland near the area of ​​the pigs has been modified, now the land occupied by the small lake enters the area of ​​affordable land to be modified with the landscaping tool.
-Fixed the position in which the wool pallets left on the sheep farm, it will now be easier to pick them up.
-Adjust the height of various objects and stickers.
-Note: In order to collect the leftover food in the animal stables it is necessary to have the land on which they are located on property. As well as to download or collect material on the ground.

If anyone knows of any other error or problem, I would appreciate it if you could comment it in order to solve it.

regards