The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Mwal

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Mwal »

You’re using a mod that adds some sort of fruit type that can be tipped on the ground, a map can only accept a pre determined amount of fruits, you are exceeding this limit, remove mods that add fruits, things like straw harvest, seasons, straw me, and the maize and forage plus mods. The only reason seasons comes up with that message is the is the mod developer was kind enough to add a message to warn you of the problem.
rybski21@op.pl

Post by rybski21@op.pl »

hello I have a problem with this map because I can't open the exit gate from the store. at the gate I have two empty slots on the left and on the right and the middle is impassable. can anyone help me this is happening on ps4 console
RM1 Foil

Post by RM1 Foil »

On FS22 I can’t find the trigger to put straw into the pigs? Any suggestions.
VPanasenko

Post by VPanasenko »

Hello.

I've translated this map (version FS22) to russian language.

@ShabaFS, may you add the translation to the map in ModHub, please?

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pVFBc6 ... sp=sharing
Last edited by VPanasenko on Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mibbwd

Post by mibbwd »

What crop is considered protein for horses? I have tried Sunflowers, Soybeans, Sugar Beets, Chickpeas, and Lentils; but none are accepted at the horse trough
Manoz91

Post by Manoz91 »

Hi, i report to the modder some big errors in the map .. i hope u can fix !!!!!

- after some Hours of play, the robot work and give the food to cows but on the stats result food 0 LT.

- silos to expand the capacity of water or liquid manure for the stables do not work well. in the statistics there are the correct additional liters but in practice there are not, and the health of the animals goes to 0%

- in the field 53 the worker doesnt do a little part of the field. He stops for find the field.

- After some time playing the mood of liftable pallets doesnt work anymore

- the construction doesnt fit automatically to the field .. and it s difficult to prepare the field for construct them correctly
I play on ps5
Last edited by Manoz91 on Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shimak10

Post by Shimak10 »

Hi there!
I want to report to the modder a problem with the horse stable. It is not possible to supply the horses with water.
The unloading option does not appear inside the trigger. Every other stable is working fine.

The problem appeared in singleplayer on pc/steam version. There is no error or warning shown in my log file.

I really love to play this map and hope this can get solved :smileynew:
Bänschi

Post by Bänschi »

There are a lot Errors but I don`t know if they will be fixed for Console Players.

The unload trigger at the restaurant is fixed.

But it is not possible to feed the straw to the pigs and horses. The trigger is not visible or working. I tried with the loader trailer Poettinger Boss Alpin 251 or the Anderson Group Pro-Chop 150.

At the field 126 where you can built the farm if you start with the Farm Manager the terraforming cannot lowered, level with the construction tooling. That's bad.

I don't know if some more issues are there on FS22 and they will be fixed.

It's a nice map but with the issues hard to play in Single and Multiplayer.
Von 2009 bis 2019 PC Spieler mit LS

ab 2019 PS4 Spieler mit LS
ab 2024 PS5 Spieler mit LS
7of9

Post by 7of9 »

I seem to have the same problem with the horse stable where I cant get water in it. The straw trigger only works if I use a liftable straw bale, but I cannot unload straw direct from a forage wagon or place a bale from a forklift/telehandler.

I'm new to the game so maybe I'm doing something wrong. A lot of the special things on the map are missing for me. I can only buy regular types of pigs & horses (haven't bought the sheep & cow pens yet to check). I saw youtubers able to buy Iberico pigs & region specific horses... for me they're all standard :frown: Had this been removed from the map?
CliffG

Post by CliffG »

Love this Farm, but is there a fix for the Weeds and Stick that are everywhere? I have tried painting over them and deleting them but they still all come back. they grow in everything even inside the buildings. Thank
Bänschi

Post by Bänschi »

7of9 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:59 am I seem to have the same problem with the horse stable where I cant get water in it. The straw trigger only works if I use a liftable straw bale, but I cannot unload straw direct from a forage wagon or place a bale from a forklift/telehandler.

I'm new to the game so maybe I'm doing something wrong. A lot of the special things on the map are missing for me. I can only buy regular types of pigs & horses (haven't bought the sheep & cow pens yet to check). I saw youtubers able to buy Iberico pigs & region specific horses... for me they're all standard :frown: Had this been removed from the map?
For me I got no answers with this issues on this map. That's a bad communication and poor if you gave a feedback with the problems and the Mapper is not interested to give an reaction and solve this.

The Map itself it's nice.
Von 2009 bis 2019 PC Spieler mit LS

ab 2019 PS4 Spieler mit LS
ab 2024 PS5 Spieler mit LS