The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Red1775

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Red1775 »

Where do you find consol maps? I am on PS4 and found a few on the moss screen in the game. Is there other places to look?
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Any map available on console will be in the modhub. If it isn't there, then we don't have it for whatever reason.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Red1775

Post by Red1775 »

Bryan83 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:13 am Any map available on console will be in the modhub. If it isn't there, then we don't have it for whatever reason.
Thank you
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Is this map getting updated? Noticed the update to the geo yesterday and wondered if the chickpeas and lentils were getting added to this map. Or is the update meant to be used as an alternate geo to la Coronella 2.0?
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Boost_GLR wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:54 pm Is this map getting updated? Noticed the update to the geo yesterday and wondered if the chickpeas and lentils were getting added to this map. Or is the update meant to be used as an alternate geo to la Coronella 2.0?
An update is being worked on, but it is not focused on that.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

ShabaFS wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:41 pm
Boost_GLR wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:54 pm Is this map getting updated? Noticed the update to the geo yesterday and wondered if the chickpeas and lentils were getting added to this map. Or is the update meant to be used as an alternate geo to la Coronella 2.0?
An update is being worked on, but it is not focused on that.
Oh ok. Saw the update to the geo and got excited. Lol.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Pathoso

Post by Pathoso »

Hello, I'm playing this map with seasons, I have horses and I have two problems first I don't know how to clean them after a walk. Second they don't show the sell price.
arian1966

Post by arian1966 »

Hi Shaba,

since the day before yesterday I can no longer access the map. He keeps telling me to update the map. I play on PS4. Do you know what's going on?
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Pathoso wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:21 pm Hello, I'm playing this map with seasons, I have horses and I have two problems first I don't know how to clean them after a walk. Second they don't show the sell price.
To clean horses after a walk, you need to stand next to them and click on a button to initiate cleaning. Depending on what platform you play, you may need to open up dialogue box.

The horses don't have a direct value, at midnight you will gain an income from looking after them.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Have a friend on this map & after 60+ hours it crashed & could no longer access it so he uninstalled & reloaded it , farmed another 40+ hours & it's done the same thing any ideas ?
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Barrcott wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 am Have a friend on this map & after 60+ hours it crashed & could no longer access it so he uninstalled & reloaded it , farmed another 40+ hours & it's done the same thing any ideas ?
Could be a mod conflict. Having said that, I installed the factories pack, went back on La Coronella (another map by ShabaFS) to play that map again & when I clicked onto in game menu, as it was auto saving the game crashed & corrupted file. Lost over 100 hours work. So cheesed off.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Scotto187

Post by Scotto187 »

BiggoB wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 4:08 pm hi,

i still can't plant any trees. did you reach the limit of the map with all the forest areas so i have to cut them down first? i thought about planting some trees next to my fields to have something else than just seeding, harvesting, cultivating and repeat.
looks like i need to invest in the south forest area to get some distraction.

240 hours (combined with the beta) and i think love the map.
Were you ever able to plant any trees?
BiggoB

Post by BiggoB »

Scotto187 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Were you ever able to plant any trees?
Hi,

well with the more tree mod or Global Company on PC yes. Otherwise there is a limit of trees on each map (base game limit) and i'm not sure if it is 3000 or 5000. kinda like that. i think he added too many trees and reached the limit. i did cut down around 100 and i was still not able to plant a single tree.

hth

cheers

Biggo
KrazyKris84

Post by KrazyKris84 »

I really love this map, but there are some issues with it for console players that I really wish would be (finally) addressed. One is, I wish that you can sell ALL buildings/placeable objects that are on the farm as new farmer. To be honest the layout of the sheds and what not kind of bug me and it would be great if I could sell them and create my own layout on the farm. Secondly, it would be really really great if the placeables that are on the farm, as well as all of the animal husbandry’s would be available as a separate download pack on the mod hub for console players, or both pc/Mac and console players. That way, as farm manager you can place the husbandry’s where they ‘belong’ and also place the other objects/buildings down on the farm that are available in new farmer mode. It would definitely make playing on this map a lot more enjoyable. If not all of the placeable objects be available as a separate download, it would be really great if at least the animal husbandry’s were.
Flaten92

Post by Flaten92 »

I have a problem when trying to create a game on this map, it says "Seasons is not compatible, too many fruits on the ground" or something similar, the same with StrawHarvest. I have tried multiple things now, and tried removing mods but nothing seems to work. I have tried the different Map options, the one that says 1/3, the one that says Seasons and the one that says Factories. But none of them work.
I hope someone is able to see this and help, I really want to play this cause it looks so good!