The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

matze2208

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by matze2208 »

Please add a little more live to the map. People walking around the city, more traffic on the other roads, wind turbines that also turn. That would be perfect, because then the map lives and working on the map would be even more fun.
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox Series X Gamer
Und jetzt auch auf PC unterwegs
RaV23

Post by RaV23 »

ShabaFS wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:33 am
If anyone knows of any other error or problem, I would appreciate it if you could comment it in order to solve it.

regards
On the main farm and some fields is problem to place bigger sheds and other buildings. The colision error is showing, but i don't see ny other objects. If you wanna i can send you a screenshot.
FS 17 Gold Crest Valley 360h/ Sosnovka 300h/ The Valley The Old Farm 440h :mrgreen:
FS 19 Fellsburn 160h / currently The Old Farm Countryside 100h+ / waiting for seasons...
PS4 Player
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Just started this map. Looks good!

When can we expect 3.0?
Ignorance is bliss
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I believe it is already sent to giants for testing so within (insert number here) workdays??
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Only just noticed, but the slot count is very high on this one.

Did anyone run into trouble, slot wise?
Ignorance is bliss
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Will I need to start a new game when the next update is released?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

If that’s the case, I better write down what I own
Ignorance is bliss
Chevyman122789

Post by Chevyman122789 »

I cant get the gate at the store to work one xbox one. There is no animation button to make it work
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Chevyman122789 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm I cant get the gate at the store to work one xbox one. There is no animation button to make it work
Might wanna go back at opening hours ;)

There's a sign next to the gate
Ignorance is bliss
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Chevyman122789 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm I cant get the gate at the store to work one xbox one. There is no animation button to make it work
It is only open throughout day, check for a sign near the gate, it will have business hours on it.
Some sell points have this too
Nice touch I think, makes it bit more realistic
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
scoobzor134

Post by scoobzor134 »

Hey Shaba, loving the map, great work but after the latest update the map messes up my ingame maps on other maps.

When switching from types of fruit to growth stage I dont see any options to filter. The map colors do change to growing, ready etc. But the right menu stays blank.

When going form growth stage to ground (sorry if the names are wrong but not english native lol) the colors of growth appear in the right menu and the map changes to the correct colors like red, blue and pink.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

scoobzor134 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:47 pm Hey Shaba, loving the map, great work but after the latest update the map messes up my ingame maps on other maps.

When switching from types of fruit to growth stage I dont see any options to filter. The map colors do change to growing, ready etc. But the right menu stays blank.

When going form growth stage to ground (sorry if the names are wrong but not english native lol) the colors of growth appear in the right menu and the map changes to the correct colors like red, blue and pink.
Hi. Are you a console player? Those mistakes you tell me are things that I can't control, or at least I think so. Everything must be for extra crops.
scoobzor134

Post by scoobzor134 »

ShabaFS wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:05 pm
scoobzor134 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:47 pm Hey Shaba, loving the map, great work but after the latest update the map messes up my ingame maps on other maps.

Hi. Are you a console player? Those mistakes you tell me are things that I can't control, or at least I think so. Everything must be for extra crops.
Yes I'm on ps4.

Thx for the reply, hope it gets fixed so I can enjoy the map again, I now had to remove it to be able to play other maps correctly.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

If you restart the game after playing a map with additional crops everything will be back to normal and you'll be able to play any other map. That's the only way of managing it at the moment as far as I'm aware.
scoobzor134

Post by scoobzor134 »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 pm If you restart the game after playing a map with additional crops everything will be back to normal and you'll be able to play any other map. That's the only way of managing it at the moment as far as I'm aware.
Thx Ritchie. Will try this later tonight.