The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

ShabaFS

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS »

Phigo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:19 am
ShabaFS wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:31 am In the next update I will add the option to sell the animal stables, maybe this leaves the number of slots much lower.

On the other hand I would like to know if someone has located any error within the map, to correct it quickly and to send the update to the giants.
I do like the fact, that you can set placeables into the grass-area of the cow-pasture. I do not like the fakt, that the gates are too small to get through with barely any implement.

I tried to place a Silage bunker at the cow-pasture and the only place was inside the pasture on the grasfield... With the straw-bale-silo it would've fitted perfectly but I can't get into it.

Besides that I like playing on your map and grind myself up to a big cow-farm.
I'll add a bunker to the cow farm, but I'm afraid it will be necessary to start a new game.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Good to know. I am only 10 hours in that map and can Go Back to Grizzly for a few days.

Do you know when to expect that Said Bunker?
PS4 und PC
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Phigo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:35 pm Good to know. I am only 10 hours in that map and can Go Back to Grizzly for a few days.

Do you know when to expect that Said Bunker?
I want to send him to the tests this week ...
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Glad to hear another update coming as haven't played since I started having issues with placables easily one of the best maps in fs17 can't wait for update so Thank you Shaba
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Sorry meant to say fs19
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Found a good spot for silage bunkers, the eastern edge of field 40, its just across road from cows and has enough space for even the largest silage bunker. Need to landscape a little as terrain is sloping. I placed the big double bunker and a merc farm silo for a tmr production site. Only lose a little bit of your field, I find it better as now my field 40 is squared up. Just an idea for those who cant wait for update to get silage near the cows
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

After 1.1.0.0 i still have some bugs:
1. RealFillManureHeaps mod spawns manure outside of the manure box in Cow farm, i have not tested it yet on other maps, anyway removed the mod about this problem.
2. After playing several hours, the savegame becomes corrupted, i need to replace the file which has the great demand info inside, after this game can be loaded again.
Actually after the first great demands are passed and the game creates new great demands file, then the game will not load anymore.
Most likely some mod are causing this, but not sure which one, i use the mods from Giants modhub, most of them are equipment. Other maps working fine.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

IceUul wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 am After 1.1.0.0 i still have some bugs:
1. RealFillManureHeaps mod spawns manure outside of the manure box in Cow farm, i have not tested it yet on other maps, anyway removed the mod about this problem.
2. After playing several hours, the savegame becomes corrupted, i need to replace the file which has the great demand info inside, after this game can be loaded again.
Actually after the first great demands are passed and the game creates new great demands file, then the game will not load anymore.
Most likely some mod are causing this, but not sure which one, i use the mods from Giants modhub, most of them are equipment. Other maps working fine.
After how many hours of departure does this happen to you? Has the same happened to someone else?
Tylercheesey1986

Small issue, sometimes when returning horses to yard, the get sorta stuck and don't walk around or let you clean them. It a little issue that and If you take them into the stable building before dismounting it stops this happening, so I'm happy with it the way it is. I dont think the game likes sloping pastures so we always have issues with them. In this case maybe just let people know that dismounting in the actual stable building is advised.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
ssterling007

Post by ssterling007 »

ShabaFS - I had the same thing - corrupt save file - happen to me at about the 13 hour mark. It may have been after a "great demand" in the game. I try and load the game and when I hit the start button it flashes and then remains in the 'loading screen' with no options for the keyboard or controller. I tried other saved games with no problems. Not sure what exactly triggers the corrupt, perhaps it is a great demand action. Similar quirk about the horse dismount as identified by Tylercheesey1986. Has to be done in the stable otherwise the horse it 'stuck' at the location within the pasture. The workaround is not a biggie for me, just an observation.
Tylercheesey1986

ssterling007 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:02 am ShabaFS - I had the same thing - corrupt save file - happen to me at about the 13 hour mark. It may have been after a "great demand" in the game. I try and load the game and when I hit the start button it flashes and then remains in the 'loading screen' with no options for the keyboard or controller. I tried other saved games with no problems. Not sure what exactly triggers the corrupt, perhaps it is a great demand action. Similar quirk about the horse dismount as identified by Tylercheesey1986. Has to be done in the stable otherwise the horse it 'stuck' at the location within the pasture. The workaround is not a biggie for me, just an observation.
Is this corrupted save file issue on PC or console or both? I'm on Xbox and just about at 10hrs, so I'm a bit worried now.
Yeah I agree the horse issue is no biggie, just as long as people know (I find it a bit more realistic, as in real life you would dismount as close to where all your tack is kept)
50-120 head.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

[quote=ssterling007 post_id=1144161 time=1559088135 user_id=88694]
ShabaFS - I had the same thing - corrupt save file - happen to me at about the 13 hour mark. It may have been after a "great demand" in the game. I try and load the game and when I hit the start button it flashes and then remains in the 'loading screen' with no options for the keyboard or controller. I tried other saved games with no problems. Not sure what exactly triggers the corrupt, perhaps it is a great demand action. Similar quirk about the horse dismount as identified by Tylercheesey1986. Has to be done in the stable otherwise the horse it 'stuck' at the location within the pasture. The workaround is not a biggie for me, just an observation.
[/quote]

Could you tell me what point of sale was the great demand from which you gave that error?

I think the problem may be due to the fact that there are one or several points of sale that are not detailed in the PDA, but they do accept a great demand. For example, in the Grain Elevator, to the south of the map, there is an egg sale point, which is not detailed in the PDA or in the price panel, but it may be that it accepts high demand and this causes this error to the to leave and not be able to locate it because it is not detailed in it.
BiggoB

Post by BiggoB »

ShabaFS wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:45 am
ssterling007 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:02 am ShabaFS - I had the same thing - corrupt save file - happen to me at about the 13 hour mark. It may have been after a "great demand" in the game. I try and load the game and when I hit the start button it flashes and then remains in the 'loading screen' with no options for the keyboard or controller. I tried other saved games with no problems. Not sure what exactly triggers the corrupt, perhaps it is a great demand action. Similar quirk about the horse dismount as identified by Tylercheesey1986. Has to be done in the stable otherwise the horse it 'stuck' at the location within the pasture. The workaround is not a biggie for me, just an observation.
Could you tell me what point of sale was the great demand from which you gave that error?

I think the problem may be due to the fact that there are one or several points of sale that are not detailed in the PDA, but they do accept a great demand. For example, in the Grain Elevator, to the south of the map, there is an egg sale point, which is not detailed in the PDA or in the price panel, but it may be that it accepts high demand and this causes this error to the to leave and not be able to locate it because it is not detailed in it.

hi
happens to me all the time since beta.

looks like the great demands don't stop after few hours.
as soon as i hit three great demands (last night) you save the game, log back in and the loading window doesn't go away. you can hit ESC, unpause , then click on one tractor as example and you can play. yes the game is in pause mode during the start.

the fix i use:
edit the economy.xml -> set isValid="true" to isValid="false"
save, start the game.

i found this fix here in the forum somewhere.

the economy.xml:
<greatDemand itemId="10" fillTypeName="COTTON" demandMultiplier="1.300000" demandStartDay="17" demandStartHour="13" demandDuration="18" isRunning="true" isValid="true"/>
<greatDemand itemId="322" fillTypeName="EGG" demandMultiplier="1.200000" demandStartDay="17" demandStartHour="16" demandDuration="9" isRunning="true" isValid="true"/>
<greatDemand itemId="105" fillTypeName="CANOLA" demandMultiplier="1.400000" demandStartDay="17" demandStartHour="14" demandDuration="7" isRunning="true" isValid="true"/>

since you mentioned eggs.... eveytime it get stuck eggs are on great demand that's right. but this time i've got it on the supermarket. all three where on spots marked on the pda so no hidden sellpoints like before in beta

cheers

biggo
Last edited by BiggoB on Fri May 31, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

@ShabaFS

BiggoB just gave the same answer i wanted to give. Also to mention that this time can be different, sometimes it is 3 hours, sometimes 5.
What i did... i replaced the "economy.xml" with the another version from different savegame, after that everything worked fine.

Might be the problem, that it is not on PDA, since PDA should have flashing ICON about great demand, so put it on PDA or remove great demand from these
salepoints would be solution? I might able to fix this myself, i can modify map to show all the selling points and see what happens then.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ShabaFS wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:45 am
Shaba, that was exactly the same issue Alien Jim had in Mercury Farms.
He managed to solve it but I don't know the technical details of how he did it.
If you need I can ask though :hi:
PS5 / FS22