The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

ShabaFS

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS »

matze2208 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:54 pm Will there be a final version for this map at some point? What I'm missing a little bit is living on the map, for example, pedestrians and traffic on the main roads, or the animation of the wind turbines. Hope all this still comes, because then the map would be perfect. The way it is now is simply missing the living in the map.
Hello matze2208. At the moment I do not plan to send a new update to Giants. Only shuffle a possible update when the mod of the seasons is available for the consoles, when this happens I will look at the possibilities that the map may have implementing this mod.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Smokee wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:15 pm Hi Shaba,

Thanks for your job, it is a really beautiful map and farm so far the best on console.

I only have a small complaint if you dont mind. It is really hard and almost impossible to place anything on the farm, the objects always collide with something. I wanted the replace the default silo but I couldn’t because of some bushes stayed there and I couldn’t remove it in landscaping mode. There are also some sheds i cannot remove.
Is this something you can fix in a later update? It would be great to let us modifiy the farm a bit:)

Regards
Hi Smokee, I really can not tell you. The theme of the landscape is very complex, it is something that the creators of maps can not control 100%. The issue of removing or putting sheds is not going to change if you decide to update the map, which will depend, as I have commented to the partner, the mod of the seasons. a greeting
barrington24

Post by barrington24 »

I absolutely love this map the setting the amount of sell points everything to me it's perfect.The only problem I have on this map,when starting a new game on start from scratch the main farmhouse is still there don't know if this is a bug or was intended and a seed sell point reason for the seed sell point for roleplaying and immersion,don't know if it will be implemented in the future,I know the map is in the beta but so far I am enjoying the map.Thank you shabba Fs for this map an mods greatly appreciate it. :hi:
Winter is coming #Seasons mod :biggrin2: :coolnew: :geeknew: :ugeek: :geek:
BiggoB

Post by BiggoB »

hi shabafs,

just saw your V2 of the map. great work!

could you be so kind and check the "farm manager"mode? i think there is still one of the farmbuildings in this mode.

thanks in advance

BiggoB
Bad_Randolph

Post by Bad_Randolph »

Hi Shaba

This Map is so beautiful. The look and feeling is great, the fields and buildings ... and the cow pasture .. omg it looks so great. best cow pasture ever *thumbsup*
But the setting really itches my nose ... most signs are in german .. some in english ... some names in spanish, Palmtrees, Birch, cotton ... alltogether a little too much culture shock for me :shock: :lol:

I really want to play that map so i need to adjust a little bit :gamer:

But thanks for all the hard work this map is soo good. i just like to play a little bit more realistic so ... next days cutting palm trees etc :lol:
empcris

Post by empcris »

I have version 2.0 downloaded from Modhub.us, ready for season. The map is wonderful, especially the woods and streets, with snow, are a challenge.
But I have a problem in field 2, I removed the trees to enlarge the field, but one is not possible. If you cut it, both chainsaw and Ponsee, the tree becomes invisible, if you continue to cut, after a while it reappears, but then the save is compromised, and you don't load anymore

bh517

Post by bh517 »

I cant leave the store in a vehicle on console because the gate will not open. Like WTF.
Kenna

Post by Kenna »

Gates Close at 5pm and open again at 9am
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

Animal Dealer closes 1500 :(

Unfortunatly there are some trees outside of the farm we cannot cut. Can we expect changes to this?
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Smokee wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:32 am Animal Dealer closes 1500 :(

Unfortunatly there are some trees outside of the farm we cannot cut. Can we expect changes to this?
Try the Lizard TRex mod, it usually is able to remove those annoying trees that cannot be cut down normally.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

The version 2.1.0.0 for PC was sent 7 days ago to the giants and is still pending the tests, but if I manage to overcome them, I will try to correct those of the trees, but we will have to wait for a new update.

I am still working on the console version with the new crops added.
DigitalFarmer

Post by DigitalFarmer »

Great map ShabaFS. Thanks for your continued work.
(PS4)U.S., Kentucky
Shamrock Valley By: Oxygendavid,9 day seasons Beef Cattle, Sheep. Grizzly Mountain By: FDR Logging Team, Homesteading. The Old Farm Countryside By Shaba FS, 6 day seasons Dairy Cattle, Sheep for wool, Hogs, Chickens.
Thanks to all the mod-Artists, you really make the game
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Kenna wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:45 am Gates Close at 5pm and open again at 9am
I'm going to build some ramps to get over the fence at some point if I keep playing this map. I ain't got no time to be waitin on the store to be open.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

ShabaFS wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm The version 2.1.0.0 for PC was sent 7 days ago to the giants and is still pending the tests, but if I manage to overcome them, I will try to correct those of the trees, but we will have to wait for a new update.

Love you work!
Hope console version is possible.
Maybe can you tell what new crops are?
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:02 pm
ShabaFS wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm The version 2.1.0.0 for PC was sent 7 days ago to the giants and is still pending the tests, but if I manage to overcome them, I will try to correct those of the trees, but we will have to wait for a new update.

Love you work!
Hope console version is possible.
Maybe can you tell what new crops are?
Rye, Millet and Sorghum