The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

matze2208
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by matze2208 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:28 am

Please add a little more live to the map. People walking around the city, more traffic on the other roads, wind turbines that also turn. That would be perfect, because then the map lives and working on the map would be even more fun.
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox One X Gamer

User avatar
RaV23
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:37 am

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by RaV23 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 pm

ShabaFS wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:33 am

If anyone knows of any other error or problem, I would appreciate it if you could comment it in order to solve it.

regards
On the main farm and some fields is problem to place bigger sheds and other buildings. The colision error is showing, but i don't see ny other objects. If you wanna i can send you a screenshot.
FS 17 Gold Crest Valley 360h/ Sosnovka 300h/ The Valley The Old Farm 440h :mrgreen:
FS 19 Fellsburn 160h / currently The Old Farm Countryside 100h+ / waiting for seasons...
PS4 Player

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by iwan073 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 am

Just started this map. Looks good!

When can we expect 3.0?
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Tylercheesey1986
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:04 am
Location: Central West, NSW Australia

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Tylercheesey1986 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:58 am

I believe it is already sent to giants for testing so within (insert number here) workdays??
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by iwan073 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Only just noticed, but the slot count is very high on this one.

Did anyone run into trouble, slot wise?
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

gingeredscot73
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:51 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by gingeredscot73 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Will I need to start a new game when the next update is released?

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by iwan073 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm

If that’s the case, I better write down what I own
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Chevyman122789
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:26 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Chevyman122789 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm

I cant get the gate at the store to work one xbox one. There is no animation button to make it work

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by iwan073 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Chevyman122789 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm
I cant get the gate at the store to work one xbox one. There is no animation button to make it work
Might wanna go back at opening hours ;)

There's a sign next to the gate
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Tylercheesey1986
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:04 am
Location: Central West, NSW Australia

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Tylercheesey1986 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Chevyman122789 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm
I cant get the gate at the store to work one xbox one. There is no animation button to make it work
It is only open throughout day, check for a sign near the gate, it will have business hours on it.
Some sell points have this too
Nice touch I think, makes it bit more realistic
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420

scoobzor134
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by scoobzor134 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Hey Shaba, loving the map, great work but after the latest update the map messes up my ingame maps on other maps.

When switching from types of fruit to growth stage I dont see any options to filter. The map colors do change to growing, ready etc. But the right menu stays blank.

When going form growth stage to ground (sorry if the names are wrong but not english native lol) the colors of growth appear in the right menu and the map changes to the correct colors like red, blue and pink.

ShabaFS
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by ShabaFS » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:05 pm

scoobzor134 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:47 pm
Hey Shaba, loving the map, great work but after the latest update the map messes up my ingame maps on other maps.

When switching from types of fruit to growth stage I dont see any options to filter. The map colors do change to growing, ready etc. But the right menu stays blank.

When going form growth stage to ground (sorry if the names are wrong but not english native lol) the colors of growth appear in the right menu and the map changes to the correct colors like red, blue and pink.
Hi. Are you a console player? Those mistakes you tell me are things that I can't control, or at least I think so. Everything must be for extra crops.

scoobzor134
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by scoobzor134 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:16 pm

ShabaFS wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:05 pm
scoobzor134 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:47 pm
Hey Shaba, loving the map, great work but after the latest update the map messes up my ingame maps on other maps.

When switching from types of fruit to growth stage I dont see any options to filter. The map colors do change to growing, ready etc. But the right menu stays blank.

When going form growth stage to ground (sorry if the names are wrong but not english native lol) the colors of growth appear in the right menu and the map changes to the correct colors like red, blue and pink.
Hi. Are you a console player? Those mistakes you tell me are things that I can't control, or at least I think so. Everything must be for extra crops.
Yes I'm on ps4.

Thx for the reply, hope it gets fixed so I can enjoy the map again, I now had to remove it to be able to play other maps correctly.

Ritchie
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Ritchie » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 pm

If you restart the game after playing a map with additional crops everything will be back to normal and you'll be able to play any other map. That's the only way of managing it at the moment as far as I'm aware.

scoobzor134
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by scoobzor134 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:43 am

Ritchie wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 pm
If you restart the game after playing a map with additional crops everything will be back to normal and you'll be able to play any other map. That's the only way of managing it at the moment as far as I'm aware.
Thx Ritchie. Will try this later tonight.

Post Reply