FS 19

Lt.Dougbboy

FS 19

Post by Lt.Dougbboy »

Is there any way someone can come up with a brush hog mod so we can use it to cut down all the bushes on a lot of the maps that we do not want instead of having to plow the areas and then use the roller to restore the natural state of the ground? Also, when are the big maps gonna come out so we can use the Big Bud Tractors? Most of the maps cannot handle the big Bud tractors and large equipment in the mod shop some of us like to use there is not enough room to use this equipment due to either an overabundance of trees or field lines that game stops at and then turns around and a lot of fields is left uncultivated.
redglasses

Re: FS 19

Post by redglasses »

Ravenport can fit big bud tractors, cut in a headland before or after your worker goes to work, this will make sure most of the field is finished. Or if you want a more permanent solution just cut the trees down.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

You can just paint a texture ( using terraforming feature ) under bushes and the bushes will disappear.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

I'm using big buds and the equipment on new woodshire
XBOX/ FS22
Yoshic7

Post by Yoshic7 »

Hi every one 2019 I had an (Anderson Pack added) went to use the bale wrapper Both The Klun one tried to work but would NOT wrap
Grass? I have had most Farming sims since 2006 ish? surly we dont need someone to mod this ?? going to play now on (Honey Dew Farm X Large ) Time is money?