IT Runner 26.23 - She likes to dance!

chedly_farms

IT Runner 26.23 - She likes to dance!

Post by chedly_farms »

Hopefully I have your attention with that showstopping headline....okay,

I have the itrunner trailer 26.23 and the milk tank on it. I am on the Marwell Manor map, and when I park this thing and come back after a few hours or after opening the game up, I find this thing had moved, and in some cases turned all the way around. Normally I would be peaved, because I'm quite OCD, and I like order, but I actually find it amusing. Except for the time the hitch completely turned around into the woods and got stuck like that.

Anyone else notice this trailer taking dance lessons?

Also this isn't any type of bug report, just a musings from a comical standpoint.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Midlands Farmer

Re: IT Runner 26.23 - She likes to dance!

Post by Midlands Farmer »

Im glad im not the only one whos noticed this thought i was going mad parked it in a shed straight on oakfield came back and it had moved sideways
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

I've seen this aswell in fs17 and 19. With different machines and or implements. No idea what causes it tho.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:28 am Also this isn't any type of bug report, just a musings from a comical standpoint.
If a vehicle or implement moves its own I would consider it a bug which should be reported so that it can be fixed.

If you are talking about the IT Runner Pack from the ModHub it would be good to report this in viewforum.php?f=966 so that the creator of the mod will hopefully see it and can look into fixing it.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I can't remember which header it was but I left one parked next to some bales I had spent considerable time stacking. The next time I entered the game you can guess what had happened........... :lol:
mrmayhem17

Post by mrmayhem17 »

I had this problem yesterday with a container and a 26.23 trailer, the container started to slowly sway to the sides. I'll try to reproduce the bug to report.
Chrispearce

Post by Chrispearce »

On a different note, my Horsch planter moves all the time on its own, usually anti clockwise :)
13th Gen Intel 13900K Processor | NVIDIA RTX 4070 Graphics | 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Memory | 2TB NVME M.2 SSD | 3TB SATA HDD
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Chrispearce wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:05 pm On a different note, my Horsch planter moves all the time on its own, usually anti clockwise :)
I had the same thing with one of the horsch planters/seeders. I would park it nice and straight in the shed then when I logged back in it was pointing at around 30 degrees. Thought I was going mad.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I've got a modded tractor, forgot the name of it, that does that all the time. Pretty annoying.