That new MAN tipper mod

RogsR35UK

That new MAN tipper mod

Post by RogsR35UK »

I was a little disappointed to find that I was a bit limited to the trailers I could connect to it. I am not a fan of the turntable (?) type trailer that seems meant for it as it makes reversing more difficult.

The bigger trailers are incapable of being connected to it and would be ideal given the power of the thing.
Stevo0114

Re: That new MAN tipper mod

Post by Stevo0114 »

If u are on pc there is a mod to help with reversing I think I remember reading somewhere
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Stevo0114 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:28 pm If u are on pc there is a mod to help with reversing I think I remember reading somewhere
Sadly it doesn’t work with those turntable trailers/front swivel axle trailers. The mod on works with the ones that have the rear steering wheels and you can lock them to make reversing easier. I’m with the original poster in that I find the turntable trailers to be the absolute bane of transporting goods as they don’t reverse easily. If I start a game on a map and the author includes one of those trailers in your starting equipment it goes straight in the bin.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I avoid turntable trailer like the plague. At least (for consoles) it helps with the mod count when I don’t install them. The small 14000 litre trailer could connect to the MAN, but looks a little small for the setup. The MAN is no longer installed!