MF Shed Pack

cwattyeso

Re: MF Shed Pack

Post by cwattyeso »

I have submitted any issues I've had with Courseplay to the Courseplay Devs over on their GitHub Page and 99% of the time it's because of incompatibilites with the mods, where the mod author haven't set and configured the mod correctly to make it Courseplay Compatible. Like I say in this case the Silos have the Empty Point and Loading Point in the same spot, is going to cause issues because when Courseplay is scanning ahead on it's course looking for the FillTrigger it gets confused with the Unload/Tip Trigger popping up first, because usually that area is larger then the Load/Fill Trigger. So Courseplay then tries driving around the area looking for the fill point because it knows there is one from the course you recorded but it can't find it as the Unload/Tip Trigger overlaps the area. This then causes it to generate its log errors.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
EJgaming

Post by EJgaming »

Aha, gotcha. Don't know how it can be fixed then, without redesigning the silos (which i don't want to happen), I like the current design and solution to the load/unload
PC
Norway
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:04 pm Only problem I have is they arnt individual, I built 2 a few hundred yards apart and put hay into the first shed, when I went to get it for tmr it was gone ,took me a while before I realised all the hay had been transferred to the second shed , the one I was planning on using as overfill only... Other than that these are amazing for animal reasons
Can we go back to this:
Yesterday I planned on selling my potatoe-storage-Mod. I took a Trailer and loaded all the potatoes into the MF-Shed-Pack-Silo - as I thought - After the fourth run I checked the (MF-) Silo and nothing was in it. The other was still full - as I never touched one potatoe...

Well - I thought they might be built too Close together - emptied it right on the ground - huge pile of potatoes... Sold the old storage and started filling the MF-Shed-Silo. After the first load I checked the PDA: 0 gone... Now I have 100k Potatoes lying around and no Silo to store them.

Anyone else having those probs?
PS4 und PC
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Yes it’s a known bug with the MF shed that if they are too close to others they can react like extra storage rather than separate.

I believe AlienJim is working on it.

Just to note, similar can happen with the in game silo if you place the hay loft to close you can load they hay into the main silo.
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:01 pm I have submitted any issues I've had with Courseplay to the Courseplay Devs over on their GitHub Page and 99% of the time it's because of incompatibilites with the mods, where the mod author haven't set and configured the mod correctly to make it Courseplay Compatible. Like I say in this case the Silos have the Empty Point and Loading Point in the same spot, is going to cause issues because when Courseplay is scanning ahead on it's course looking for the FillTrigger it gets confused with the Unload/Tip Trigger popping up first, because usually that area is larger then the Load/Fill Trigger. So Courseplay then tries driving around the area looking for the fill point because it knows there is one from the course you recorded but it can't find it as the Unload/Tip Trigger overlaps the area. This then causes it to generate its log errors.
The same things happen when I try unload crops from the trailer...
However, silo on the Oakfield Farm also has unload/load point in the same place, and I think there was no problem with CP :hmm: - I have to check it again.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah for the time being Lucass I have removed the MF Shed Pack from any mod-folder I have that also uses Courseplay. Until such time as Courseplay Devs come back and say there is a fix, or Alien Jim updates it to make it compatible, it'll stay out of any profile I use that uses courseplay. Same goes for any other mods that aren't setup or programmed to play nicely with Courseplay currently. As much as mods like this Shed Pack and some Vehicles & Equipment would be very nice to have in game, it's not worth including them at the expense of having to remove Courseplay, because Courseplay is just far too damn useful not to have has a madatory mod on any savegame or modfolder.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Has anyone heard if Alien Jim will update the shed pack for Seasons?

Ps. Do you know if in-game easy sheds have a snow mask?
UK virtual farmer

Post by UK virtual farmer »

Lucass wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:54 pm Has anyone heard if Alien Jim will update the shed pack for Seasons?

Ps. Do you know if in-game easy sheds have a snow mask?
Somehow they already are :hmm: I've had bales in them through rain and snow with no problems *thumbsup*

and yes I believe all original sheds have snow masks I personally don't use them myself
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:37 pm Discovered that the MF Shed Pack doesn't play too nicely with Courseplay on PC.
I'm getting "Worker is in Traffic" whenever the workers approach the silo. It hasn't happened before a recent update
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

UK virtual farmer wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:19 pm Somehow they already are :hmm: I've had bales in them through rain and snow with no problems *thumbsup*
[...]
Interesting... thanks for info!
HyperCanis

Post by HyperCanis »

Hello!

I have problems with MF shed pack. All my buildings from this pack are ruined/flat. Only pieces of wall and roof lying on the ground. Do you have any ideo what I can do. I tried reinstalling mod but it doesn't help.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

There is a trigger for building after being placed down. You may need to rotate to get the hang of it, but it is a small "gear" icon.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Imnotyou

Post by Imnotyou »

Any chance of some farmhouses to match? Seems they are the only building left out of the pack.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

I've never used courseplay - didn't realise there was a golf mod for Farm Sim
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

My favourite modder, NML and the NML pack are both awesome.