MF Shed Pack

EJgaming

MF Shed Pack

Post by EJgaming »

Just looked into the MF Shed Pack, and found the farm silo with 500k storage capacity. Great work by the modder. :mrgreen: Found them much more useful than the ingame hay barn, as they have more storage capacity, and can be used for all types of crop and grass/hay/straw/silage. They also look good, and a nice touch that its delivered in pieces and you need to "build it yourself". Does anyone use them and are there any known issues with them?
For the other buildings they also looks great, think i need to reconfigure my whole farm now. :confusednew:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
PC
Norway
Goose66

Re: MF Shed Pack

Post by Goose66 »

Yep use them. Great mods that store everything.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

I use them on mercury farms
Don't leak mods
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

Alien Jim is an absolute mad lad! Definitively a household name when it comes to FS.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Thank you guys for your kind words and the positive feelings on Jim's mod :hi:
That is always greatly appreciated *thumbsup*

Please give us a visit on the official topic if you need anything.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=128312
PS5 / FS22
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Since they are out I sell all storage items and build the AJTech-ones... good looking, store everything, good Price and Slot-amount. Even the placing is ok. Just Keep in mind to place everything around the AJTech-Building and BEFORE actually building them ingame. It seems that the collision is getting bigger after it is ready to use.
PS4 und PC
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Can you mix TMR ingredieants straight into the feeder wagons / trailers like the silo on Woodshire ?.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

niggle44 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 am Can you mix TMR ingredieants straight into the feeder wagons / trailers like the silo on Woodshire ?.
Yes you can and you can mix tmr manually and store! you can store everything in MF shed silo apart from fertilisers and lime but there are MF sheds for that to such a great little mod which I use on every map slot could good price good storage good from what I can see this is way to go for all modders Jim showing that it can be done
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Also if you mess up your tmr mix you can unload the mixer direct into the silo now and start again. Beats leaving piles of individual stuff on the floor.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

These sheds look awesome, I've been thinking of using them on woodshire. They look like pretty neat little sheds.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

It's all I need on any map building wise
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Only problem I have is they arnt individual, I built 2 a few hundred yards apart and put hay into the first shed, when I went to get it for tmr it was gone ,took me a while before I realised all the hay had been transferred to the second shed , the one I was planning on using as overfill only... Other than that these are amazing for animal reasons
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I use them on every map they look good and Jim is a good modder I love all his work
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Discovered that the MF Shed Pack doesn't play too nicely with Courseplay on PC. If you place the silos and attempt to create a course for a tractor or truck to fill a trailer and take to a sellpoint, come back and fill up again to basically do an automated sell route for you, it causes all manner of lua errors in the log and vehicles go haywire. Any vehicle your driving anywhere else on the map will lockup, if you exit the vehicle you can't move around on foot. You have to be able to open the console and enter the command to stop Courseplay Workers to regain control of the game. I think it's probably caused by the Silos having the tip point and fill point in the same spot, and this completely messes up Courseplay. Nearly all other silos that have come out for the game have the tip point in one spot and the loading pipe in a completely separate point on the building.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
EJgaming

Post by EJgaming »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:37 pm Discovered that the MF Shed Pack doesn't play too nicely with Courseplay on PC.
Can't say I have much knowledge on the subject, but since i have read other places that you have encountered problems with courseplay and other mods as well, I think you may write a bug report for the courseplay mod? :confusednew:
PC
Norway