Fs19 Xbox One rental server

Larskaas

Fs19 Xbox One rental server

Post by Larskaas »

Hey There.

Its been long time since i have seen anything About rental servers.
Does anyone know if it be avalible to rent a server on Xbox One and other consoles???..

Its i Really a thing we need on consoles...
redglasses

Re: Fs19 Xbox One rental server

Post by redglasses »

No we can not rent servers on xbox, what you can do is buy another xbox, set everything up, then buy another copy of fs and leave that xbox on all the time to get a server that way.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

redglasses wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:18 pm No we can not rent servers on xbox, what you can do is buy another xbox, set everything up, then buy another copy of fs and leave that xbox on all the time to get a server that way.
He didn't ask how to set up your own server without renting one did he? He asked if it will become available or any news of it.. To properly answer your question no.

While I would love it giants priorities are not in taking time to set up said program for console users although I'm sure all they really have to do is contact someone like g-portal or any other sever hosting company and there you go but it is giants were on about at the end of the day, they release a buggy as hell game and then discontinue it over half way Through its cycle.. so the day I see renting servers I'd probably be a millionaire.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
FarmerChris#2
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

@Daviss42
No he didn’t ask that, Redglasses answer was still helpful though for someone like me that didnt know that though.

Why not just answer the question instead of having a dig at another poster just trying to be helpful. Full of replies like yours on this forum.
I would have thought a forum for nerds that all share a pretty niche interest in farming simulators would be more friendly.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Daviss42 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:34 pm
redglasses wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:18 pm No we can not rent servers on xbox, what you can do is buy another xbox, set everything up, then buy another copy of fs and leave that xbox on all the time to get a server that way.
He didn't ask how to set up your own server without renting one did he? He asked if it will become available or any news of it.. To properly answer your question no.

While I would love it giants priorities are not in taking time to set up said program for console users although I'm sure all they really have to do is contact someone like g-portal or any other sever hosting company and there you go but it is giants were on about at the end of the day, they release a buggy as hell game and then discontinue it over half way Through its cycle.. so the day I see renting servers I'd probably be a millionaire.
I answered his question in the first part of my post, then proceeded to provide a work around they could implement. I really don’t see why you’re attacking me.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

redglasses wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm

I answered his question in the first part of my post, then proceeded to provide a work around they could implement. I really don’t see why you’re attacking me.
Me rhetoricaly asking you if you answered his question is not attacking you, I simply didn't feel your answer was legit.

Console - Xbox Series X
FarmerChris#2

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

Daviss42 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:09 pm
redglasses wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Me rhetoricaly asking you if you answered his question is not attacking you, I simply didn't feel your answer was legit.
He literally answered the question with his first word, then expanded to give a helpful work around.

You was being a dick, plain and simple.
I wonder how people like you get through life without being slapped on a daily basis.
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

Like buying a second Xbox is a helpful alternative hahaha, the way I get through the day is I'll slap anyone back bigman.
Edit by Guil, leave out the silly stuff please.

Console - Xbox Series X
FarmerChris#2

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

Anyone as passive aggressive as you isn’t doing **** in real life. That’s why your on the internet giving it out, can be the man your scared to be IRL.

And like I said, he answered the question with his first word, did he not ?
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Here we go... *thumbsdown*
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
FarmerChris#2

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

Sorry.
I just can’t stand rude people, especially when their rudeness is aimed at someone just trying to be helpful.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

wouldn't need to buy another copy :) as i have 2 xbox's and can play on both same time just need to set 1 of them as the main/home xbox and then can share game's and xbox live gold and the such. ugh i can't think of what it's called right of top of my head tho but has to do with family setting's if i remember right. it will also download's game's on both like if you start on the second one it will also download on the main as well which is nice.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Guys, give it over please. Surely we can have discussions without trying to be macho men.
markare

Post by markare »

ace54858 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 am
wouldn't need to buy another copy :) as i have 2 xbox's and can play on both same time just need to set 1 of them as the main/home xbox and then can share game's and xbox live gold and the such. ugh i can't think of what it's called right of top of my head tho but has to do with family setting's if i remember right. it will also download's game's on both like if you start on the second one it will also download on the main as well which is nice.
It's called game share. There is also a dedicated server app on xbox right now that covers numerous games. Wether fs is one of the games or jot I'm not sure.
Think the name is natrado or something similar
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress