Courseplay...

cwattyeso

Re: Courseplay...

Post by cwattyeso »

OlavEmil wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:34 pm What you describe is baling, not wrapping.

You could use Courseplay for wrapping in FS17. I tried it once in FS19 and couldn't make it work, but that may very well have been me doing something wrong (didn't look any more into it, just a quick try), and even if it isn't possible yet, I am sure it will be.
Did I not say in my post you can do the exact same course for wrapping and collecting, you just need to set the tool offset, so the tractor drives next to the bales and allows the wrapper and collectors to pick them up.

Of course a smart person if wrapping bales, would save time and use the round baler at the first stage, and therefore bale and wrap in one process.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

anthu wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:24 pm
Electsilver8 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 pm Well in 17 I would do what the above poster said, set a course with a mower and use the same course with the wrapper and it would work. I'm gonna try that sometime today and see if it works.
You must only also set an Offset (maybee 3m) fo the left side, so that the wrapper, and not the traktor is in the same way.
Lg
Andreas
To be honest, in 17 I never had to set an offset, when I loaded up the course for the tractor, the tractor automatically drove to the left so the wrapper would line up, but I'm not saying you you wont have to set an offset in 19. As soon as my grass grows I'll check into it.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Courseplay is not on modhub? Cant find it there
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 pm Courseplay is not on modhub? Cant find it there
Nope, only via the GitHub link, as it is still in Beta.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 pm Did I not say in my post you can do the exact same course for wrapping and collecting, you just need to set the tool offset, so the tractor drives next to the bales and allows the wrapper and collectors to pick them up.
No, you only described the process for baling, and said that you can do the same with offset to collect the bales.

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:29 am Yes you can use Courseplay to wrap bales. What you do is record and save course with the mower, then load that course with your tractor and baler, and it'll drive the exact same route and bale up the grass. You can even use it to collect the bales if you wanted using the same course, with an offset for the bale collector/stacker.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I guess because when I do Bales in game OlavEmil, I always use the Round Balers which wrap as they bale, so I don't need to do the additional course with the wrapper. I basically do mow, bale/wrap and then collect. I forget at times that some people use square balers which can't wrap, and then have to faff around doing another course round the field with a wrapper, and then do the collecting.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I'm in need of some help please. I'm using CP to harvest my field, and I set a course for the harvester to go to my tractor and trailer to unload. Well when it was time to unload, the harvester picked up on the course but the combine folded while being full, and he wont stop by tractor. He keeps driving past it. So I got fed up with it and was gonna unload it myself but now I cant get it unfolded, theres not an option for it.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

You may have to reset harvester (and lose the crop within).
Usually it's the tractors that drive to the harvester so latter can continue harvesting without stopping. Why would you do it the other way around?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I used to do it the other way, but I ran into alot of problems doing it that way, such as the tractor not doing its job and pull up to the combine, do I though I would do it differently. I guess I'll have to unload it myself from now on
masneoquil

Post by masneoquil »

IseOlen wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 pm You may have to reset harvester (and lose the crop within).
Usually it's the tractors that drive to the harvester so latter can continue harvesting without stopping. Why would you do it the other way around?
Watch Tractorspotter YouTube Channel. There is a couple of videos where de harvester is the one going to the trailer to unload.