compact tractor console

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:34 pm

can someone explain why console players don't have a compact tractor
Xbox one

User avatar
Farmer Foley
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 am

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Farmer Foley » Mon May 20, 2019 1:38 pm

Too big to fit inside an Xbox or PS4..?..lol..but seriously though, not sure what you really mean .. can you be a bit more specific are you talking about a small tractor or just the size of a Garden mower for example.?
You keep a Troshin :hi:

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Farmer Foley wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:38 pm
Too big to fit inside an Xbox or PS4..?..lol..but seriously though, not sure what you really mean .. can you be a bit more specific are you talking about a small tractor or just the size of a Garden mower for example.?
like the compact tractor on daggerwins video where it can be a mower and a little front loader tractor for animals like a john deer or massy
Xbox one

User avatar
Farmer Foley
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 am

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Farmer Foley » Mon May 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Ahh..Got you..well that will be down to the Fantastic modders to create one im afraid..the closest we have at the moment i think is the Fortschritt mod tractors..but their not really compact,
You keep a Troshin :hi:

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Farmer Foley wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:47 pm
Ahh..Got you..well that will be down to the Fantastic modders to create one im afraid..the closest we have at the moment i think is the Fortschritt mod tractors..but their not really compact,
yes exactly they could brand it as a lizard or something they have licences for
Xbox one

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by ltl.vamp » Mon May 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Compact and really compact:
Mod: Deutz 4
Ingame: Lindner Lintrac 90
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:50 pm
Compact and really compact:
Mod: Deutz 4
Ingame: Lindner Lintrac 90
if they could get a compact tractor for consoles ill be so happy
Xbox one

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by ltl.vamp » Mon May 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Both are on console.
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:02 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:01 pm
Both are on console.
they arnt compact tracters
Xbox one

User avatar
Farmer Foley
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 am

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Farmer Foley » Mon May 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Your talking about something like this?
Image
You keep a Troshin :hi:

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Farmer Foley wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:45 pm
Your talking about something like this?
Image
yes that
Xbox one

User avatar
fenixguy
Posts: 2527
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: NC Mountains

Re: compact tractor console

Post by fenixguy » Mon May 20, 2019 2:53 pm

I'd rather have one IRL. My father-in-law has a subcompact Massey 1705 like the one pictured above with a frontloader and backhoe. Pretty nice machine for a small property or in tight spots. He bought it mostly to use the backhoe clearing out ponds and ditches. I would LOVE one size bigger (a true compact) for my own property. I live on about 15 acres.

I'm not sure what use a compact would have in game. It couldn't pick up even the smallest cultivator. Put a mowing deck on it and you could mow around the farm house.
Currently colonizing the Kerbol system.

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:55 pm

fenixguy wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:53 pm
I'd rather have one IRL. My father-in-law has a subcompact Massey 1705 like the one pictured above with a frontloader and backhoe. Pretty nice machine for a small property or in tight spots. He bought it mostly to use the backhoe clearing out ponds and ditches. I would LOVE one size bigger (a true compact) for my own property. I live on about 15 acres.

I'm not sure what use a compact would have in game. It couldn't pick up even the smallest cultivator. Put a mowing deck on it and you could mow around the farm house.
animals and grass cutting
Xbox one

kintino
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by kintino » Mon May 20, 2019 3:13 pm

So far I have not found "compact" tractors on the PC, but I'm happy with the Lintrac 90

I would like to see tractors like Jhon Deere 3R or Fendt 200, I am thinking of creating some of them as first project

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:15 pm

kintino wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:13 pm
So far I have not found "compact" tractors on the PC, but I'm happy with the Lintrac 90

I would like to see tractors like Jhon Deere 3R or Fendt 200, I am thinking of creating some of them as first project
not on the officile mod hub there are some on other mod sites for pc
Xbox one

Post Reply