compact tractor console

Crazof
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Crazof » Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm

I play on PS4 and I have a compact tractor. JD 4510, w/460 loader and white industries 4 in 1 bucket. I have had the tractor for about 12 years. I don't want it on my console as it would crush it.

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Crazof wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm
I play on PS4 and I have a compact tractor. JD 4510, w/460 loader and white industries 4 in 1 bucket. I have had the tractor for about 12 years. I don't want it on my console as it would crush it.
In game or real life
Xbox one

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: compact tractor console

Post by redglasses » Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 pm

I would love a larger compact tractor, it would be perfect for feed and water if your doing sort of a home stead thing with a little horse pen and a cabin.
Minibrunn on xbox one (Thanks TopAce)
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

GTSilverado
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by GTSilverado » Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 pm

I agree a compact tractor with small frontloader for animals would be great. Have the ability to clean animal pens, pull small trailers ( like water tanks, grain bin ), and have a pto for attachments ( like mowers and straw blowers). A console and pc mod pack or home keeping dlc would be great.

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:55 pm

GTSilverado wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 pm
I agree a compact tractor with small frontloader for animals would be great. Have the ability to clean animal pens, pull small trailers ( like water tanks, grain bin ), and have a pto for attachments ( like mowers and straw blowers). A console and pc mod pack or home keeping dlc would be great.
I wish. ;moders saw this
Xbox one

je11yfish15
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by je11yfish15 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:36 pm

I started to use the small massy its small and nimble enough for around my sheep pens, front loader and a 150 brake lump
Xbox one
I should be racing not farming

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:38 pm

je11yfish15 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:36 pm
I started to use the small massy its small and nimble enough for around my sheep pens, front loader and a 150 brake lump
But u cant have a mower deck for small areas
Xbox one

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: compact tractor console

Post by redglasses » Mon May 20, 2019 6:46 pm

you can use the little biobeltz flail mower thing on the back of it to mow small areas. I wish we got the skidsteer 3 point adapter again, I used that mower with the skid steer all the time, it was so fun for doing small stuff.
Minibrunn on xbox one (Thanks TopAce)
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:51 pm

redglasses wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:46 pm
you can use the little biobeltz flail mower thing on the back of it to mow small areas. I wish we got the skidsteer 3 point adapter again, I used that mower with the skid steer all the time, it was so fun for doing small stuff.
Its not what im on about
Xbox one

Gimli54
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Gimli54 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Does that mower not have a pto on it, I’m just curious if that would even be a possibly set up in real life or is it the game just not realizing the skid steer doesn’t have a pto but not caring anyway
Oh and to the ops point would something like the little Massey that came in the platinum for 17 work for ya, I forget what model exactly it was but for me I know it was small enough that I never used it

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Gimli54 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm
Does that mower not have a pto on it, I’m just curious if that would even be a possibly set up in real life or is it the game just not realizing the skid steer doesn’t have a pto but not caring anyway
Oh and to the ops point would something like the little Massey that came in the platinum for 17 work for ya, I forget what model exactly it was but for me I know it was small enough that I never used it
The platnom edition massy would work but it isnt in 19
Xbox one

Crazof
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Crazof » Mon May 20, 2019 7:52 pm

Jonny3355 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 pm
Crazof wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm
I play on PS4 and I have a compact tractor. JD 4510, w/460 loader and white industries 4 in 1 bucket. I have had the tractor for about 12 years. I don't want it on my console as it would crush it.
In game or real life

Do you really need me to answer this?

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Jonny3355 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Crazof wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:52 pm
Jonny3355 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 pm
Crazof wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm
I play on PS4 and I have a compact tractor. JD 4510, w/460 loader and white industries 4 in 1 bucket. I have had the tractor for about 12 years. I don't want it on my console as it would crush it.
In game or real life

Do you really need me to answer this?
No
Xbox one

Skunkworks
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 am

Re: compact tractor console

Post by Skunkworks » Tue May 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Whatever happened to the Massey 4000 series.. Thought that it should be modded by now.

KWW92374
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:25 am

Re: compact tractor console

Post by KWW92374 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:02 am

I agree with ya...we need smaller tractors and compact tractors....smaller then the in game Lind 90 is. I use it but want small tractors...funny I use no medium or large tractor,,,ever on fs19....in my opinion....there is no field needing more then the small tractors on fs19....so smaller ,older the better...take care all.

Post Reply