Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Deform22
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 am

Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Deform22 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:36 pm

Hey guys! Is there somebody possibly making any mods with older (60's to mid 90's) Valtra tractors for consoles? Would be great to manage my farm with old 605, 502, 565, 1502 and many other legendary Valmet tractors that I grew up with! And also is any body making a scandinavian map (Norway Sweden Finnland) for consoles? Would be f king awesome! Thanks *thumbsup*

Deform22
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Deform22 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:07 am

Well f..k it, I guess no body cares about old Valtras 😂

User avatar
duncan_101
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by duncan_101 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:16 am

Sorry mate wish I could help but I can't mod.

Also have a look on the modding section of the forum maybe you can find more help there?
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.

Drmattymd
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: VA, USA

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Drmattymd » Wed May 22, 2019 1:34 pm

There would probably be licensing issues. Im not aware of Valtra and Valmets history but often in these cases the earlier license is not available for console
Last edited by Drmattymd on Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Playing on PC and PS4

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Jonny3355 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Drmattymd wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:34 pm
There would probably be licensing issues. Im not a ware of Valtra and Valmets history but often in these cases the earlier license is not available for console
valtra is already in game so no lisence issue
Xbox one

olskool farmer
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by olskool farmer » Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Old,Valtras and valmets,HECK YEAH!!!....PLEASE

Drmattymd
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: VA, USA

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Drmattymd » Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Jonny3355 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:03 pm
Drmattymd wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:34 pm
There would probably be licensing issues. Im not a ware of Valtra and Valmets history but often in these cases the earlier license is not available for console
valtra is already in game so no lisence issue
Is Valmet in the game? No, it's not, so there might be an issue of eligibility for getting old Valmet tractors on console
Playing on PC and PS4

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Jonny3355 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:02 pm

Drmattymd wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm
Jonny3355 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:03 pm
Drmattymd wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:34 pm
There would probably be licensing issues. Im not a ware of Valtra and Valmets history but often in these cases the earlier license is not available for console
valtra is already in game so no lisence issue
Is Valmet in the game? No, it's not, so there might be an issue of eligibility for getting old Valmet tractors on console
Valtra is
Xbox one

Deform22
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Deform22 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 pm

But is it a problem if there is no VALMET but VALTRA because they are the same company, for a short period it was valtra valmet but shortly after only valtra stayed in the name. Its an old company, founded in 1944. VALtion METallitehtaat, translates as State Metalworks. Sorry for the history lesson but we finnish farmers are realy passionate about Valtra :)

Jonny3355
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by Jonny3355 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Deform22 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 pm
But is it a problem if there is no VALMET but VALTRA because they are the same company, for a short period it was valtra valmet but shortly after only valtra stayed in the name. Its an old company, founded in 1944. VALtion METallitehtaat, translates as State Metalworks. Sorry for the history lesson but we finnish farmers are realy passionate about Valtra :)
So they can put it as lized or valtra
Xbox one

User avatar
duncan_101
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Old Valtra (valmet) tracktors

Post by duncan_101 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:06 pm

I've seen a few mods on non official websites but idk if you can get them (console?)

https://mod-network.com/detail/farming- ... or-19/6371 ???
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.

Post Reply