Post by dapals51 »

According to who? Haha Giant can take there ball and leave if they want
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Thomasmounce

Re: John Deere 8r 2016-18 EU series is in testing

Post by Thomasmounce »

JHHG modding and custom modding worked stuff put JHHG modding is going to send the mod to giants to test I have seen the post he made today
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Thomasmounce wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:34 am JHHG modding and custom modding worked stuff put JHHG modding is going to send the mod to giants to test I have seen the post he made today
The only post I see from JHHG is that they smoothed it out and is still waiting for CM response on sending it in. If you see more please share as I may have missed it.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

dapals51 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:34 am According to who? Haha Giant can take there ball and leave if they want
You go tell all modders that if they want to add mods to the game, it has to be put on the modhub only and see what response you get.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

You need to be less sarcastic, all I'm doing is making a point.
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

dapals51 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:28 pm You need to be less sarcastic, all I'm doing is making a point.
I’m not being sarcastic. The player base would shrivel up if that was to happen.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:38 pm
dapals51 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:28 pm You need to be less sarcastic, all I'm doing is making a point.
I’m not being sarcastic. The player base would shrivel up if that was to happen.
I agree but giant can do that of they want to.
XBOX one player

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Modders are obviously very generous people. The moral of this whole thing is to ask if you want to borrow something, and give credit where it is due.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Im beginning to think your making a mountain out of a mole hill if jhhg modding and custom modding have worked things out ok, now heres what i think that two people had the same concept but got there two different way they may look similar but arent, a mistake and someone jumped the gun thinking it might have been used with out permission in that case a mistake was made, all the modders dont talk to each other every day so this doesnt happen most have day jobs and lives to live so lets just relax ok.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Doesn’t look like the JD 8R from JHHG modding or any of his mods a likely to be released on the ModHub!
Just read his last fb posting and it said the situation didn’t go well and he will post his mods PC only on his funpage (fb).

So we shouldn’t expect any JHHG mods for console...
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well there is the trailer sprayer that in the modhub
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:40 pm
Cmtaylor wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:28 am Im beginning to think your making a mountain out of a mole hill if jhhg modding and custom modding have worked things out ok, now heres what i think that two people had the same concept but got there two different way they may look similar but arent, a mistake and someone jumped the gun thinking it might have been used with out permission in that case a mistake was made, all the modders dont talk to each other every day so this doesnt happen most have day jobs and lives to live so lets just relax ok.
You obviously dont have a clue about how the modding process works. Taking somebody elses mod, making some changes and then claiming the entire thing as your own creation is not a mistake. As I've stated previously, modders have had a huge problem with JHHG and his practices for years. This isnt the first time he's pulled this kind of stuff, its just the first time he's submitted it to Giants and somebody called him out.
I stopped using his mods a while ago and deleted what i had of his. Until it is proven otherwise, i will approach his "mods" with caution.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

eric21 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:41 pm Well there is the trailer sprayer that in the modhub
i know. He’s saying „...maybe in the future Giants will allow us back to releasing mods for console...“
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Whatever guys..the modders have haters and not...it's an accusation, and giants don't have proof either way then why the hell not release. Anyone make an accusation, hey giants stole stuff from another game...I have no proof but it looks like another game. See? Anyone can say stuff. Thanks giants for proving once again why I don't play your game anymore. Obviously this post will get shredded by haters as usual, but it's the truth. Maybe JHHG did something shady before, ok, but still doesn't prove he stole this mod. It's a mod based off the base game model...it might look the same...but it's done now
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:17 pm Whatever guys..the modders have haters and not...it's an accusation, and giants don't have proof either way then why the hell not release. Anyone make an accusation, hey giants stole stuff from another game...I have no proof but it looks like another game. See? Anyone can say stuff. Thanks giants for proving once again why I don't play your game anymore. Obviously this post will get shredded by haters as usual, but it's the truth. Maybe JHHG did something shady before, ok, but still doesn't prove he stole this mod. It's a mod based off the base game model...it might look the same...but it's done now
I do not see where this is GIANTS fault. This is an issue that has arisen between two modders. Once this has been rectified, i am sure these mods will come to console and then i can go back to using the mods too.