John Deere 8r 2016-18 EU series is in testing

AgPro Farms

Re: John Deere 8r 2016-18 EU series is in testing

Post by AgPro Farms »

Bummer about the planter as it's a nice looking mod. I especially like the fact that you can customize for tires or tracks. May be best going forward if they keep the testing in house instead of outsourcing beta testers (if that's the proper term.). Anyhow, thanks Eric for the heads up on the tractor tire changes. Hopefully this one lands soon.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

SAD NEW FROM HIS FB PAGE:

I didn't want to do that, but see it's unfortunately necessary.
*INFO ABOUT 8R EU 2016-2018*

Good news: Our 8R EU with over 2,400 xml lines of Programing passed all tests and could be freely available on consoles ;)

Bad news: It will never be available on ModHub. Why?
I received a message from Giants which they write there that one modding team accused me of "stealing" the mod - this team was Custom Modding.
Giants sended me pic of same part - Front Bracket Weight holder - which is on my 8R EU and Custom Modding's US edit which didn't get approve on modhub.

The part which we talking about was from Giants base game John Deere 8RT = was made by Giants, not by Custom Modding (you can easly check it - just open it in store and take a look) - I said the same to Giants and that I can send them all screenshots/evidences which proves that I did all the work on 8R EU myself: cutted model form base game John Deere 8R, freezedTransforms parts on base $data model, scripted a new, all Configurations, UDIM, Displays programing, ILS suspension, game $data paths, vehicleType, extra animations, decals (with little help from SiiD Modding on proper decals model).

Summarizing: After no response from Giants and after Custom Modding's lies about my work, my versions of 8R - and probably S Series Combines in future too - will NOT be available for Consoles on official ModHub.

Thanks for reading, I just wanted to let you know about that.
NelTopFarms23

Post by NelTopFarms23 »

Yea that's a bummer I feel like one modder got shafted here so they just had to screw the other decent John Deere modder and most console players hopes just got crushed lol oh well onward
Mejjan

Post by Mejjan »

Really sad..
Mejjan

Post by Mejjan »

Im not very good on What to do when the mod dosent pass like this beutiful John deere, is it any possible that it could be a New release and How ? Or is just a dead end ?
Midlands Farmer

Post by Midlands Farmer »

Is the front end of every JD 8R not the same? Surly he even states its from the base game. So surly this is a case of the modder must prove its been stolen? i hope Giants reads his proving evidence and doesn't just stick its head in the sand because it just seems like a bad hit to a already angry console player base.
garyst

Post by garyst »

This is highly disappointing to say the least. :frown:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Sorry but this absolutely BS...thanks to Giants once again a great mod that a modder worked hard won't make to consoles. Another reason why I'm pretty much done with this game and stand by my request awhile ago for my money back on season pass( which I'll never get) just stupid...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's BS because it can't be proven... modders make the mods of certain machines so of coarse they may look alike. It's just stupid, console mods are harder to begin with and now JHHG can't even turn more in after this accusation. JHHG even states on his Facebook that he isant console mods anymore, players are the ones suffering here

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:34 pm It's BS because it can't be proven... modders make the mods of certain machines so of coarse they may look alike. It's just stupid, console mods are harder to begin with and now JHHG can't even turn more in after this accusation. JHHG even states on his Facebook that he isant console mods anymore, players are the ones suffering here
Agreed! Was REALLY looking forward to this mod and the combine he did! It's a shame what happened with the JD planter too.
PS5
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

If it's not stolen, then why are we worrying? I mean, if they made it themselves, and can prove that, then they have nothing to worry about surely lol
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Dribbly Midget wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:53 pm If it's not stolen, then why are we worrying? I mean, if they made it themselves, and can prove that, then they have nothing to worry about surely lol
My comments were reading JHHG original Facebook post where they rejected it and stopped future work. However now giants are "supposedly" allowing him to prove it and might accept after. Just a waiting game now

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:02 pm
Dribbly Midget wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:53 pm If it's not stolen, then why are we worrying? I mean, if they made it themselves, and can prove that, then they have nothing to worry about surely lol
My comments were reading JHHG original Facebook post where they rejected it and stopped future work. However now giants are "supposedly" allowing him to prove it and might accept after. Just a waiting game now
I wasn't aiming that at you by any means! Just a general comment. :)
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
THAT GUY

Post by THAT GUY »

You people are all blind, jhhg has pulled this stunt over and over again. Starting in fs17 using parts from TechMod, then moving to fs19. He took parks for the S series combine, took 7L moddings kenworth and had that behind a paywall patreon. The mods stayed private locked behind paid tiers, that only ended when the legality was questioned. He then began calling his patreon "beta" mods that would be released. That DB planter isnt his and never was, he cut people out of the credits on that one. Took NEFG's soil textures, took trucks and parts from serious mods without credits. I doubt he has Blase McKinney's permission to use the blue jet. I doubt he has trailer park farms permission to use the orthman, this is just the latest in the long lines of a running scam.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

He edited the post saying giants has responded, so there still is hope. I really hope it passes but I do agree with Matty here, it is kinda sketchy what hes been doing before.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer