Just an idea

Mrjamessmith1985

Just an idea

Post by Mrjamessmith1985 »

I really love the farm sim games. With mods we are getting a good number of maps and equipment that make the game even more enjoyable. Personally I would like to see more abilities for the animals. Make it to where we can make pastures for the cows and sheep. Allow us to shear the sheep allow sports for the horses. For the cows I would like to see other building that you can choose weather free stall or pipeline type milking. What dose everyone else think?
dapals51

Re: Just an idea

Post by dapals51 »

To each there own I'd like to have the option of milking or raising beef cattle
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Eische

Post by Eische »

I totally agree, animals are really in need of some more detail.
Especially when it comes to the pastures. It would really great, if we could just place a building without pasture and afterwards be able to create the pasture by our own without needing to level the terrain.

Depending on how much additional detail/features should be added, it could be worth a DLC.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

dapals51 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm To each there own I'd like to have the option of milking or raising beef cattle
This post says it all for me. Also can we get rid of the horns on the Holstein milking cows? Lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 pm
dapals51 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm To each there own I'd like to have the option of milking or raising beef cattle
This post says it all for me. Also can we get rid of the horns on the Holstein milking cows? Lol.
Not all Holsteins are polled though. I've never seen one with horns myself personally, but that's just myself. They do exist.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

The ability to let animals graze anywhere or have some occasionally break out of pasture so we can start mustering cattle or sheep on horseback would be great. The intro video shows what appear to be wild horses, I assumed the horses would be a larger part of the game with things like breaking in, cattle work, show jumping, maybe draught horses for field work and all that stuff that horses do, i was so excited to make a farm and have a few horses to help around farm but sadly the horses are basically useless, just feed water and ride in a circle for 5min a day (I just use a bit of blu-tak to make it run in a circle and go make a snack) and they make you 50k after like 10 game days, good earner for little work, but you can make 50k off an hours worth of cutting timber or from a trailer load of a good price crop. For me the horse and whole animal aspect is a major letdown for me. Seasons will help fix a few issues but it is far from perfect, oh well it is what it is and I still quite like it. If i had of seen this when I was a kid playing pitfall on the Atari it would of blown my mind. That said Giants have done a great job with this series so to have the modders, with a supportive fanbase they will continue to improve the series and maybe one day we will all have what we want in a farm sim game. Cudos to them for all the hard work
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Deadeye wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:03 am
Not all Holsteins are polled though. I've never seen one with horns myself personally, but that's just myself. They do exist.
Holstein cows are not polled. I have had the pleasure of removing horns from them. Couldn't agree more with op on more options for livestock.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Loving FS19 personally being able to put cows and sheep in any grass field would be a game changer. Loving the game as is though. Loving the mods coming through also RESPECT ✊ to all modest for there time and dedication.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

44mfarmall wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:20 am
Deadeye wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:03 am

Holstein cows are not polled. I have had the pleasure of removing horns from them. Couldn't agree more with op on more options for livestock.
I hated dehorning calves when younger
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!