Cows on Marwell Manor farm

Lucass

Cows on Marwell Manor farm

Post by Lucass »

Hi,

yestarday I noted that someone swapped my cows :hmm:
Few days ago I bought 20 black and white cows, but now I see various colors of them in the pasture, however in the inventory menu there are still black and whites.
Anyone met this?
Last edited by Lucass on Thu May 23, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farmer Foley

Re: Cows on Marwell Manor farm

Post by Farmer Foley »

All the time, seems that sometimes when i come back into a game i have multi colured Animals and some times they are as I Bought them, I think its a Graphic issue.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

All animal types changing colors is a know and unfortunately an unfixed game bug.
PS5 / FS22
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

RODHA wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:58 pm All animal types changing colors is a know and unfortunately an unfixed game bug.
Hm, I believe when I played on Ravenport before Marwell, cows where still the same.
However, I bought in-game cow pasture then... maybe mod-pastures causes this issue?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

As far as I know this bug was discovered way back when the game is released on base game maps and pastures. It is still the same since then.

Tbh, I like it. Because buying different colors means your reproduction rate will be low on each color. To avoid that you need to buy all of them with the same color which then doesn't look as good as a mixed pasture. So, I buy all of them with the same color and this bug solves the "good looks" problem for me :biggrin2:

You see, as a developer if you keep enough bugs in the game they start to solve other problems. Very brilliant of Giants :lol:
PS5 / FS22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Sometimes their correct upon loading sometimes they aren't. When they aren't, did you notice the cows are dirty.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Nope. Haven't noticed them. I wonder if they have a dirt option for them like the vehicles :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

RODHA wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:54 pm Tbh, I like it. Because buying different colors means your reproduction rate will be low on each color. To avoid that you need to buy all of them with the same color which then doesn't look as good as a mixed pasture. So, I buy all of them with the same color and this bug solves the "good looks" problem for me :biggrin2:
Tbh, I agree with it ;)
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I hope we aren’t expected to go round brushing them like we do horses. I have over 100 on my current map 😆😆😆😆
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Haven't had changing colours but on several maps the cows are motionless until you go near them.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Same happens to sheep too. Especially if you are in some certain vehicles. For example the in-game MAN truck. The TGS one. When my sheep saw that thing they just get paralyzed.
PS5 / FS22