Next DLC

FarmerJimbob

Re: Next DLC

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Cotton and Sugar Cane are my main 2 crops on Estancia. I enjoy them, in the right scenario, as they are totally different and use different equipment. Not that bothered by oat to be honest and wasn't that fussed about soy bean except that has a decent market price. Poplar was probably my least favourite addition for 17 and isn't helped in 19 in that the volume is too great and economy so nerfed. Any additional cereal crop, which I often see players requesting, is a massive meh for me unless there is a reason for growing it. I'd quite like to see something like grapes, coffee or fruit orchards (although another game beat Giants to the punch with all of those).
garyst

Post by garyst »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:48 pm I hope if we do get new crop or fruit-types added in a future DLC, it doesn't follow the trend of the last ones added to the game, in that they become painful and incredibly frustrating to harvest. I haven't encountered a player yet that likes doing either Sugar Cane or Cotton, the last two new crops added to the series. Also the Anderson DLC that came out in February sure didn't make harvesting Poplars anymore fun or any quicker with that baler. So I'd hope Giants are really giving long and thoughtful discussion and testing on future additional crops, to ensure whatever they do add is actually fun and enjoyable for the players.

I love doing cotton, just don't care much for the harvester. Would be alot more fun if it were a basket type picker with a boll buggy and module builder then it would give the player alot more to do when harvesting. Even the JD module picker would of been more fun to use since you could carry a bale on the back to unload it at the end of the field then load the bales with a module fork. Used to enjoy doing sugarcane as well in fs17, but in fs19 the hired worker for the harvester just aggravates the heck out of me too much so I don't do it anymore.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I will start the kabota dlc rumor again :mrgreen:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I vote for the name diamond edition for fs19.grapes, coffee, onions would all be welcome additions to the game.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

Giants has stated their position on it so I know it will never happen, but.. I'd love a Hemp DLC, I want a hemp header for my forage harvesters, and I want to sell stalks and feed my cows forage.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

garyst wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:34 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:48 pm I hope if we do get new crop or fruit-types added in a future DLC, it doesn't follow the trend of the last ones added to the game, in that they become painful and incredibly frustrating to harvest. I haven't encountered a player yet that likes doing either Sugar Cane or Cotton, the last two new crops added to the series. Also the Anderson DLC that camegarystl
n February sure didn't make harvesting Poplars anymore fun or any quicker with that baler. So I'd hope Giants are really giving long and thoughtful discussion and testing on future additional crops, to ensure whatever they do add is actually fun and enjoyable for the players.

I love doing cotton, just don't care much for the harvester. Would be alot more fun if it were a basket type picker with a boll buggy and module builder then it would give the player alot more to do when harvesting. Even the JD module picker would of been more fun to use since you could carry a bale on the back to unload it at the end of the field then load the bales with a module fork. Used to enjoy doing sugarcane as well in fs17, but in fs19 the hired worker for the harvester just aggravates the heck out of me too much so I don't do it anymore.
Amen to that garyst, we need some older cotton gear, running a boll buggy harvester and builder by yourself would be hard (had to do it irl a few times as a one man show and its slow) but if you set a worker on the harvester you could easy run buggy and builder. In multiplayer it would be awesome fun. Or even if thats not possible just a choice of red or green. However there might be legal reasons why we only have one colour
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

They raised the price of the season pass (I thought I might’ve been wrong) so I’d like to think that we’ll get a couple more dlcs than we have in previous versions
Wagnerddragon

Post by Wagnerddragon »

Gimli54 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:25 am They raised the price of the season pass (I thought I might’ve been wrong) so I’d like to think that we’ll get a couple more dlcs than we have in previous versions
A versão final do jogo deixou muito a desejar, espero que tenha mesmo.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

One of the upcoming DLCs should be more intricate placables to promote that area of the game.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

It's quite easy, the next DLC will be the FSL dlc for pc lol. Since that has to be finished before FC =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Hmmm... a krone BALER in FSL teaser ... DLC ??
Deora

Post by Deora »

I did not notice the Krone baler, maybe a DLC or a mod. in FS13 Krone was the only brand with balers in the game.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

There is also a FENDT baler in teaser. Similar Massey one that Giants released as mod on Modhub. (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019)
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

well as both balers are in the teaser trailer for this dlc, they should be there for free :)
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Looks like there is a hay loft building as well in the trailer. Now that I think about it, it looks like the Anderson DLC was released to support farm sim league as the league is very baling oriented. Maybe this indicates that at least one more 'baling" DLC will be on the way.