Next DLC

cwattyeso

Re: Next DLC

Post by cwattyeso »

Phigo wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm Next DLC will be a weights and Bale-Fork-Special Price should be around 25 (maybe Bitcoin) on a not downloadable special-Edition (DVD for PC- only) you will get a good amount of Slot-free easy-shed 3-versions (without lights).
No I'd bet the next DLC would be the bumper Super Dooper Awesome Uber 2m Plough & Cultivator Mega-Pack. 100 2m Plough & Cultivators for you to never ever use because you'd never get any work done with them being so small.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
3000yPilot

Post by 3000yPilot »

Okay here it is.

Next DLC will be the Jonsered Lawnmower and garden tools pack. Where you will be able to shape and sculpture trees and bushes.

For those who preorder there will be a speciel hand scissor.
PS4
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Phigo wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:09 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm What would be really cool is that a Giants Staffer and Community Coordinator instead of just posting Gifs on posts, would actually contribute proper and correct information. That would go a great way to informing the community and cut out all the rumours and innuendo flying around the internet on websites,forums, videos and other such things. Good, Constant and Frequent Communication from Giants to it's player base would really go along way to improve it's PR and raise the morale of the players who have been disappointed by FS19 since its launch.
What if he does not give any because there isn't anything for public to anounce? And if there is nothing official every rumor is nothing else as that.

I guess we will get all Information we Need when it's time...
Pretty much this. I would love to post more information, but unfortunately, there is nothing to say. Otherwise, you'd find a new thread in the News & Announcements section. However, i also need to make sure that folks don't get disappointed.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

O5-Chris wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:42 pm
Don't listen to that one guy...your gifs make my whole day lol
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

As FarmCon is taking place on July 27th and 28th at the CLAAS Technoparc in Harsewinkel, Germany, I would expect the major DLC will be Class equipment.

Farm Sim 17 paid DLC
  • Kuhn Equipment Pack - Feb 2017 - $10.00
  • Big Bud Pack - May 2017 - $15.00
  • Platinum Expansion - Nov 2017 - $15.00
  • Ropa Vehicles & Equipment - Mar 2018 - $8.00
Farm Sim 19 paid DLC
  • Anderson Equipment - Mar 2017 - $10.00
Farm Sim special edition DLCs
  • Farm Sim 17 - Platinum edition - New map, sugar cane and some regional equipment brands
  • Farm Sim 15 - Gold edition - New map and eastern European stuff
  • Farm Sim 13 - Titanium edition - New map and a bunch of Case IH stuff
This means we have 3 more paid DLCs on the horizon. My guess is that Claas DLC will be announced for immediate release the following week at Farm Con, so July 30ish with a MSRP of $20.00. The next one will be the "rare metal" Edition in November for $20.00,which I hope is more Deere stuff, but will probably be a map and region specific stuff for that map. We'll get another equipment pack for $10 spring of 2020 with a fall release of Farm Sim 21.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm What would be really cool is that a Giants Staffer and Community Coordinator instead of just posting Gifs on posts, would actually contribute proper and correct information. That would go a great way to informing the community and cut out all the rumours and innuendo flying around the internet on websites,forums, videos and other such things. Good, Constant and Frequent Communication from Giants to it's player base would really go along way to improve it's PR and raise the morale of the players who have been disappointed by FS19 since its launch.
Suspense my friend suspense, life's no fun if you know everything
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

What if he does not give any because there isn't anything for public to anounce? And if there is nothing official every rumor is nothing else as that.

Pretty much this. I would love to post more information, but unfortunately, there is nothing to say. Otherwise, you'd find a new thread in the News & Announcements section. However, i also need to make sure that folks don't get disappointed.
Me too don't listen to negative feedback I think you do a great job keeping us updated most people on here rely on your updates everyday so Thank you love the gifs aswell dude *thumbsup*
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I like how some people think there is Claas dlc where Chris just debunked it?
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Stevo0114 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Me too don't listen to negative feedback
I have to, though. It's kinda my job.
Part of the job of a Community person is not just telling people news, but also listening, reading and collating that information. It's a bit the often unseen part of the job, mostly because that doesn't just happen on the forums or social media comments, but the internet overall.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

New crops and equipment to suit the crops would be far better than just an equipment dlc.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

You can’t please everyone.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

bossmanslim wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 4:18 pm As FarmCon is taking place on July 27th and 28th at the CLAAS Technoparc in Harsewinkel, Germany, I would expect the major DLC will be Class equipment.
That seems pretty solid to me. *thumbsup*
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

I have a funny feeling we will see grapes or something before end of this game or next cause I remember hearing giants got the license to a company that makes grape harvesters.
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
eric21

Post by eric21 »

New Hollland makes them
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I hope if we do get new crop or fruit-types added in a future DLC, it doesn't follow the trend of the last ones added to the game, in that they become painful and incredibly frustrating to harvest. I haven't encountered a player yet that likes doing either Sugar Cane or Cotton, the last two new crops added to the series. Also the Anderson DLC that came out in February sure didn't make harvesting Poplars anymore fun or any quicker with that baler. So I'd hope Giants are really giving long and thoughtful discussion and testing on future additional crops, to ensure whatever they do add is actually fun and enjoyable for the players.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*