Next DLC

dunnjob

Next DLC

Post by dunnjob »

Anyone know when they are going to announce what the new DLC is going to be and when It will be released?. Big Bud was released in may of 17, so I figured June release for the next DLC.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
cwattyeso

Re: Next DLC

Post by cwattyeso »

A lot of rumour and innuendo is going around that the next DLC will be announced at FarmCon in July. Again the rumour and innuendo doing the rounds is that this will be a Claas DLC, because of the licensing deal Giants have done since the game launched.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Xboxoneking

Post by Xboxoneking »

I am hoping they add claas to the game coz the combines are out of the world i drive one in really life i wont mind them add it to the game or more john deer
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Next DLC will be the Titanium Add-on expansion introducing Claas into the game. For about 19.99
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

We have no confirmation of that, most likely claas will be the fs21 title vehicle though. I highly doubt they would want just a dlc.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

The.EuroFarmer wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:51 pm Next DLC will be the Titanium Add-on expansion introducing Claas into the game. For about 19.99
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well that debunks that rumour
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Next DLC will be John Deere DLC and will be release on end of the June. Price: 15€
Platinum DLC will come later and will include Claas! Price: 30€
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Don't make me post the same gif again.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

O5-Chris wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:57 am Don't make me post the same gif again.
I saw the dream last night and it was John Deere DLC!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

What would be really cool is that a Giants Staffer and Community Coordinator instead of just posting Gifs on posts, would actually contribute proper and correct information. That would go a great way to informing the community and cut out all the rumours and innuendo flying around the internet on websites,forums, videos and other such things. Good, Constant and Frequent Communication from Giants to it's player base would really go along way to improve it's PR and raise the morale of the players who have been disappointed by FS19 since its launch.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

O5-Chris wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:57 am Don't make me post the same gif again.
Next DLC will be a weights and Bale-Fork-Special Price should be around 25 (maybe Bitcoin) on a not downloadable special-Edition (DVD for PC- only) you will get a good amount of Slot-free easy-shed 3-versions (without lights).
PS4 und PC
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm What would be really cool is that a Giants Staffer and Community Coordinator instead of just posting Gifs on posts, would actually contribute proper and correct information. That would go a great way to informing the community and cut out all the rumours and innuendo flying around the internet on websites,forums, videos and other such things. Good, Constant and Frequent Communication from Giants to it's player base would really go along way to improve it's PR and raise the morale of the players who have been disappointed by FS19 since its launch.
What if he does not give any because there isn't anything for public to anounce? And if there is nothing official every rumor is nothing else as that.

I guess we will get all Information we Need when it's time...
PS4 und PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think Chris is doing quite well, he responds often and takes it all on, these days people get bored of waiting
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm What would be really cool is that a Giants Staffer and Community Coordinator instead of just posting Gifs on posts, would actually contribute proper and correct information. That would go a great way to informing the community and cut out all the rumours and innuendo flying around the internet on websites,forums, videos and other such things. Good, Constant and Frequent Communication from Giants to it's player base would really go along way to improve it's PR and raise the morale of the players who have been disappointed by FS19 since its launch.
They cannot give this answer.... first, maybe they are not sure yet and second they are sure that it is one of the DLC-s players are expecting, but it would be too early to announce this. They cannot say also... Claas not coming. Because maybe the Claas changes mind and still coming.