US farm sim players

Tylercheesey1986

US farm sim players

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Bit off topic for this forum but just want to say I hope everyone and all your loved ones stays safe during the wild weather.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Deereslayer

Re: US farm sim players

Post by Deereslayer »

Nice sentiments, agree also. Live in Wisconsin, though not a farm owner, I help on one part time. The weather this spring has been horribly wet. I am in a dairy farming area with some cash crops. This is the worst year in my 42 years as far as getting planting done. At best 25% if corn is planted, no soybeans anywhere and no hay has been done. And we got 1.75 inches of rain yesterday so nothing will be done this week. It is bad times here.
Last edited by Deereslayer on Wed May 29, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I'm in Australia, we have the opposite, none of our usual seasonal rains so most farmers are struggling, we only run under 100head of beef cattle and have irrigation set up so we get by but many others are set to lose everything
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

I live in southern Iowa and travel most of the state on a daily basis for work. I know so far its being said that farmers maybe have 40% of their corn planted. I'd say for the last few years being a bit too dry, this one may be a bit to wet. Though June 1st may get here and it not drip another drop for the rest of the year.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

It’s been a bad spring for my family in general, with all the rains we’ve had a lot of our fields were flooded for several weeks and even when they drained off we kept getting so much rain they were still to soft, we’ve got the rice crop in but before they got it done my older brother got diagnosed with leukemia and has been going through chemo since, now that it’s dry enough to be working ground again I’m working this week in my brothers place as neither my dad can work and my granddad has to have a heart stint put in so it’s been a rough spring to say the least
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Here in Ohio my family has about 20 acres of corn planted (and thats random spots in fields that's dry) not too worried on beans yet but corn looks like a total failure this year... Another 2in of rain expected in the next 2 days and we already have ponds for fields...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Didn't Ohio get hit bad?
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

For those who don’t Farm and want to know more about realism, look at the USA planting progress this year. Only 58% of corn is planted, normally for the USA it’s 90%. Very fortunate to have mine in, but know a lot of guys who don’t. Lot of stress out there with the constant storms. Mother Nature always bats in the 9th inning and she hits 1.000 average. Keep safe guys
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:41 am Didn't Ohio get hit bad?
Yes near Dayton mostly but about 40 miles south of me was another tornado. Thankfully for me was just heavy rain...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm in western NC and our weather has been strange for the last few years. Last year it rained every day. I mean literally every day. Farmers struggled to get hay put up, vegetable gardens rotted, we had pretty bad flooding, etc. We've not had a real winter in several years. One big snowfall and that was it. This year is turning out to be extremely dry so far.

Of course it seems the rest of the country is under water. I hope everyone stays safe.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Best wishes to those affected by the storms and flooding. We’ve managed to dodge the damaging storms so far 🤞. But rains dang near every day here in northeastern Pennsylvania can’t even keep the yard mowed!
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Fingers crossed that the situation improves soon to all of you. :(
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Here in Butler county Pennsylvania we got plowed into head on. Lots of flooding. Supposed to get hit again.
FS 22 and loving it.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I’m in Mckean County those storms stayed just south of us it looked like you were getting hit pretty hard down there. Hope this pattern changes pretty soon.
RexBandit

Post by RexBandit »

Yeah it's been an eventful spring sofar here in Oklahoma nader's and flooding are doing some real damage and it looks like things aren't gonna change for a bit yet.