New Mods (or lack of them) this week.

Tylercheesey1986

Re: New Mods (or lack of them) this week.

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

RHODA there are over fifty mods waiting to be tested and a bunch in testing. Also lots of modders are very dedicated and still put in a lot of effort to release their mods to public and improve on them from our suggestion. Once they have had some time I'm sure we will see more, as with everything new you do it takes time to become efficient at it.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Tomazius96 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 am Rodha dont you think you overreact a bit ? Just a bit?
That was not a "reaction". It was just an opinion based on observation as I explained it.
I have been watching the update list since the very begining and for months there was always hundreds of mods in testing.
Now it is at its lowest for the past 3 weeks (just about) and that number is not climbing up.
I'm quite simply pointing out what is happening at the moment.
Can it change in the future? Of course. Who knows? But it also might not change or even get worse. Also, who knows?
PS5 / FS22
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

They should fix the base game first before messing about with mods i wonder if they will be going into the environment folder all the time to change the weather at the farm sim league.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Laughinggravy wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 am They should fix the base game first before messing about with mods i wonder if they will be going into the environment folder all the time to change the weather at the farm sim league.
Yes, and after they make it rain, they'll start the competition to see who can place two buildings within 50 feet of each other the fastest (without Placeanywhere mod).
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Phigo

Post by Phigo »

RODHA wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:04 am
Tomazius96 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 am Rodha dont you think you overreact a bit ? Just a bit?
That was not a "reaction". It was just an opinion based on observation as I explained it.
I have been watching the update list since the very begining and for months there was always hundreds of mods in testing.
Now it is at its lowest for the past 3 weeks (just about) and that number is not climbing up.
I'm quite simply pointing out what is happening at the moment.
Can it change in the future? Of course. Who knows? But it also might not change or even get worse. Also, who knows?
They had some issues around their staff and solved it with adding new members to said staff. Since April the numbers of mods waiting to be tested is continuesly falling. I think it is a good direction. I guess modders like it more to get a quick Response to their mod than to wait a month just to be rejected and wait another couple of weeks to get it released.

I saw some anouncements from BSM on their FB-Page. They're working on a new stumpgrinder (I guess it is like the rabaud xylor) and the Weba 6M plow. Then we have the mod-contest, "everybody" is modding for.

I don't think we have to worry about a lack of mods.
PS4 und PC
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Exactly as @Phigo said.
Looks like some of you guys are searching problems, where is no problems.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Tomazius96 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:03 am Exactly as @Phigo said.
Why are you trying to start a fight?
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:31 am
livesea72 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 pm Is the farming simulator league anouncemet next week the reason we have had so few mods released this week? I thought it wasn't a strain on resources or is it only on QA personnel who are trying to make sure everything works 100%
I'm more concerned about the number of the mods in testing than the QA teams schedule of mod testing.
It is like that number is continuously dropping.
And when I combine this with the bitter fact that modders are really not happy with the game and the lack of Giants dedicated support (compared to FS17) it feels like we might have a problem.
Are you realistically going to download every single mod that's in testing? I'll bet we will get quite a few mods today and for the next week. After that it will go to what it is now and then you complain and repeat.

We are not trying to start a fight, we are just stating our facts, you just need to relax
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

RODHA wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:14 am
Tomazius96 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:03 am Exactly as @Phigo said.
Why are you trying to start a fight?
:lol: :hi:
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

No need to spam the thread, but as Giants did open the game for mods on consoles, and they announced "daily update testing list" there will allways be some impatients ..

What is making me wonder is why so few mods get passed for fs19, only a small part of the testlist gets released, so as i have allways said there should be no updated testing list announced, in that way we would only have to see whats coming. I tried "not to look" for a while but heey dude!
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:16 am After that it will go to what it is now and then you complain and repeat.
eric please show me the complaint in my post. please.
PS5 / FS22
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

The mod testing list is like: hey kid, want a balloon??"
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I think we have been spoiled with mods recently now there's a lull in said mods it can be a little frustating especially if you are waiting on a certain mod I respect everyone's opinion and I suppose mods will come when Giants are not quite so busy with I.e FSL,E3 in a couple of weeks also yesterday was a holiday so some staff taking a bit of time off the mods are not going anywhere and will come in time. :biggrin2:
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:23 am
eric21 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:16 am After that it will go to what it is now and then you complain and repeat.
eric please show me the complaint in my post. please.
I'm not going to show you, you just need to relax abit