Pacific northwest

Riven326

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by Riven326 »

Thanks guys.

I'm home from work following surgery. So I have plenty of time for my real job. Haha. 😊

epideath

Post by epideath »

Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:35 pm
fenixguy wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:45 pm hope bga gets fixed soon
I haven't used it nor read about it. What's wrong with it? Ya know, before I try to use it.
If you watch DJgojam on YouTube it's gets stuck on 39,999 and doesn't change.
If you continue watching the DJGoham video here:
https://youtu.be/huyisF7_hVU?list=PL8Rh ... I9HV&t=883
You will see that he had Enhanced BGA turned on. As far as I know the BGA is working.

You can watch DJ finish the silage sale here:
https://youtu.be/Fk3QiWOq2pw?list=PL8Rh ... 9HV&t=1061
13,000,000 liters of silage sold, it took over an hour IRL, I think around 20 days in game. :) made $10,000,000
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

#GoHamFam
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
epideath

Post by epideath »

Hi All,
I finally got a chance to read all of these comments. I just want to say thanks for all of the comments. It's really cool to see how others choose to play the map, especially now with the build your own farm concept. The images of the the farm layouts here and stuff I have seen on a few youtube videos are nice indeed.

As for the change to the rain frequency, that was mainly changed because of the bug that Giants fixed? on the last update. I have not tested but I assume the weather bug is fixed now. With the rain setting i had there were times that I had two back to back 12 hour rain times, If that kept getting reset you would never get any farming done. :( I really don't think it will be a whole lot less rain, It just depends on how the random number generator gods want to treat you :)

As for placeables, I have done everything that I can do to reduce this. I noticed when making the map that when trying to place an object down, if a tip collider area was in the spot you wanted then it would block it. So I did some investigation when I was working on the map. I noticed that trees and placeable building placed on the map would create tip collider areas. So I deleted all trees and buildings from the map then created the tip collider. That seemed to help a lot. But if you delete the grain silo in the new farmer mode for example, you will not be able to replace it in the exact same position, as there is an area around the silo that doesn't show up when you are placing it. There is a large square area that hits the fence and road. This goes for most every placeable item, I would guess. When making a map the same rules do not apply.

Also a side note about the last update. It should not break a save game, but I only have a PC so not sure about the consoles. If the rain isn't a problem for you then yeah you don't need to update.

I haven't noticed and errors in the log from the 1.4 update. I have been playing the map for awhile now and didn't even notice that the game updated to 1.4 and seemed to be working the same as in 1.3. If you do notice anything not working in 1.4 please leave a comment here.

I would imagine that the next update to the map will be when Seasons!!!! comes out. I hope I will be able to use my built in Northwest Geo from FS17, I assume I will be able to. I will also fix a few detail things then, like a couple of floating light poles at the sawmill, thing like that.

Well thanks again and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the map.
Tylercheesey1986

epideath wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:00 pm Hi All,
I finally got a chance to read all of these comments. I just want to say thanks for all of the comments. It's really cool to see how others choose to play the map, especially now with the build your own farm concept. The images of the the farm layouts here and stuff I have seen on a few youtube videos are nice indeed.

As for the change to the rain frequency, that was mainly changed because of the bug that Giants fixed? on the last update. I have not tested but I assume the weather bug is fixed now. With the rain setting i had there were times that I had two back to back 12 hour rain times, If that kept getting reset you would never get any farming done. :( I really don't think it will be a whole lot less rain, It just depends on how the random number generator gods want to treat you :)

As for placeables, I have done everything that I can do to reduce this. I noticed when making the map that when trying to place an object down, if a tip collider area was in the spot you wanted then it would block it. So I did some investigation when I was working on the map. I noticed that trees and placeable building placed on the map would create tip collider areas. So I deleted all trees and buildings from the map then created the tip collider. That seemed to help a lot. But if you delete the grain silo in the new farmer mode for example, you will not be able to replace it in the exact same position, as there is an area around the silo that doesn't show up when you are placing it. There is a large square area that hits the fence and road. This goes for most every placeable item, I would guess. When making a map the same rules do not apply.

Also a side note about the last update. It should not break a save game, but I only have a PC so not sure about the consoles. If the rain isn't a problem for you then yeah you don't need to update.

I haven't noticed and errors in the log from the 1.4 update. I have been playing the map for awhile now and didn't even notice that the game updated to 1.4 and seemed to be working the same as in 1.3. If you do notice anything not working in 1.4 please leave a comment here.

I would imagine that the next update to the map will be when Seasons!!!! comes out. I hope I will be able to use my built in Northwest Geo from FS17, I assume I will be able to. I will also fix a few detail things then, like a couple of floating light poles at the sawmill, thing like that.

Well thanks again and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the map.
Thank you epideath, this is one of my 3 top maps to play on, so much variety to farm as you want.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

epideath wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:00 am
Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:35 pm
fenixguy wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm

I haven't used it nor read about it. What's wrong with it? Ya know, before I try to use it.
If you watch DJgojam on YouTube it's gets stuck on 39,999 and doesn't change.
If you continue watching the DJGoham video here:
https://youtu.be/huyisF7_hVU?list=PL8Rh ... I9HV&t=883
You will see that he had Enhanced BGA turned on. As far as I know the BGA is working.

You can watch DJ finish the silage sale here:
https://youtu.be/Fk3QiWOq2pw?list=PL8Rh ... 9HV&t=1061
13,000,000 liters of silage sold, it took over an hour IRL, I think around 20 days in game. :) made $10,000,000
Oops my bad, thanks for the correction *thumbsup*
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

epideath wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:00 pm Well thanks again and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the map.
Thanks to you for making this one! *thumbsup*

I will say that after about 35 hours or so of playing (and right in the middle of harvesting field 35 in a contract :mrgreen: ) it started raining! I'm not even mad.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

This map knocked out Somethingonmyshoes map as my favorite of all time.Best map ever,so much variety,an low slot count for us consolers. A HUGE than you for the map.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Sorry if this has been brought up and I missed it...but love this map and I notice that when I save and quit and come back, alot of my machinery and equipment is moves? For instance my tractors with wagons were angled and almost jackknifed? Only this map...any ideas?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm
epideath wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:00 pm Well thanks again and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the map.
Thanks to you for making this one! *thumbsup*

I will say that after about 35 hours or so of playing (and right in the middle of harvesting field 35 in a contract :mrgreen: ) it started raining! I'm not even mad.
So happy for you! I was beginning to believe the global warming rumors. Enjoy the next 364 sunny days in Fenix :)
Tylercheesey1986

A little corner of my redesigned farm upon the hill, since have built fences/gates and waiting for trees to grow
50-120 head.
epideath

Post by epideath »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 am Sorry if this has been brought up and I missed it...but love this map and I notice that when I save and quit and come back, alot of my machinery and equipment is moves? For instance my tractors with wagons were angled and almost jackknifed? Only this map...any ideas?
I haven't seen anyone bring that up before. It is a vanilla map nothing special about it. I have over a 100 hours on this map (PC) and I have never seen that before. If you play on console I'm not sure, maybe someone else has a possible solution that plays on console.

Have you tried a new save game without any mods, I don't know if you can do this on a console or not but is there a way to check for errors (i.e. log file)?
epideath

Post by epideath »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm A little corner of my redesigned farm upon the hill, since have built fences/gates and waiting for trees to grow
Nice little farm you got going there.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 am Sorry if this has been brought up and I missed it...but love this map and I notice that when I save and quit and come back, alot of my machinery and equipment is moves? For instance my tractors with wagons were angled and almost jackknifed? Only this map...any ideas?
I had it happen on the Agrovation map with the horsch seeders. I thought I was going mad for a while.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

I have only had this issue with thw ITRunner 26.23 HD pack, when Itrunner is parked with something attached, it tends to rotate on its spot. When parked by it self it stays put. This has happened on different maps.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.