Pacific northwest

Jballak9197

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by Jballak9197 »

Good thing I was actually sick yesterday to call into work... Lol This map is awesome, I think there are a few tweaks that need made as far as while harvesting on field 16 south end of the field with the Case 1660 it would hesitate to move and the works didn't cooperate very well with spreading lime on field 17.

So I started on Farm Manager yesterday and purchased fields 15, 16, 17 to start. It looks like a good place to start small, but with plenty of room to grow. I placed a small shed and the trailer at the end of the dirty road between field 16 and the trees. Awesome location for a future good side farm. Going to try and stick with Case IH and June this time... (OCD I guess). For a truck I've been hooked on the D754 and with the Wilson 36 in Pacesetter which is pretty maxed out at 30,000 litres pulling that steep grade... (But I like it!) This map I have to say has replaced my addiction to Woodshire. I do wish there were more props, but the random houses and along the roads around the map is a nice touch. (You don't feel like your the only person on earth) I really think this is a great map.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

Hands down my favorite map of all time with the two levels its a perfect map.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Goose66 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:33 pm
redglasses wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:56 pm There is a bug in the game that won’t let you place where standard placeables already were, the main problem I’m having with the placeables is the amount of money they cost. I paid over a thousand dollars to put down the lawn chairs.
And over three thousand to put down four money cheats
The irony lol. How can you complain about the amount it costs when using money cheats.
I was using money cheats to move my equipment from woodshire to here? Don’t understand why that’s a big problem.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

It's a nice map. I'm not crazy about the extensive use of the never-drying puddles. If you like the perpetual 'just rained' look, then you'll be happy. Problem is, they act like glass because you leave tire tracks on top of them like other surfaces. Tires don't sink into the puddles, and water doesn't splash, ripple or react in any way when you drive through them.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Im quite liking the looks of this map. I think I'm going to save it for seasons though. Definitely excited to dive in once seasons is out. Especially if there's a Northwest geo
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:46 pm It's a nice map. I'm not crazy about the extensive use of the never-drying puddles. If you like the perpetual 'just rained' look, then you'll be happy. Problem is, they act like glass because you leave tire tracks on top of them like other surfaces. Tires don't sink into the puddles, and water doesn't splash, ripple or react in any way when you drive through them.
I like to whip out the landscaping tool and place a pothole/dip wherever there are puddles, makes it feel a little more realistic. Might want to try that, or just paint over puddles with dirt texture
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Tylercheesey1986

redglasses wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:36 pm
redglasses wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:56 pm There is a bug in the game that won’t let you place where standard placeables already were, the main problem I’m having with the placeables is the amount of money they cost. I paid over a thousand dollars to put down the lawn chairs.
And over three thousand to put down four money cheats
The irony lol. How can you complain about the amount it costs when using money cheats.
I was using money cheats to move my equipment from woodshire to here? Don’t understand why that’s a big problem.
No problem with that. makes sense, irl if you sell your property and buy another to continue farming you would try to take as much machinery as you wanted and auction the rest, so you have machinery you need for new farm and some extra cash to help you setup on new farm. Money cheat just makes this possible, you don't use it during gameplay, just to get all your gear transfered to new map am I right?
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:13 am
redglasses wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:36 pm

No problem with that. makes sense, irl if you sell your property and buy another to continue farming you would try to take as much machinery as you wanted and auction the rest, so you have machinery you need for new farm and some extra cash to help you setup on new farm. Money cheat just makes this possible, you don't use it during gameplay, just to get all your gear transfered to new map am I right?
Pretty much spot on. Easier on pc as you can just edit the XML file.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Tylercheesey1986

Addictedtofs wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:35 pm I use the money cheat to get set up the way I want to be, but I don't like to have a bunch of money left over after.
If you need to get rid of any extra money left after transferring to new farm, buy and sell a heap of something, placeable wind generators lose you like 700k with each placed and sold, harvester lose about 200k each one.
50-120 head.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Just spent several hours Multiplayer on this map and just have to say "Wow". Great job by those involved.

The issue I had trying to place objects on new farmer mode was my own fault. Did a test on single player NF mode, Farm Manager and also Multiplayer FM. Worked like a charm.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I have yet to play this map because of work but from reading the lower slot count and how great it is I'm looking forward to it! All I need to see now is the US version of the JD custom modding is making in the modhub 😁
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

^^ *thumbsup* ^^
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

On multiplayer the whole game crashed on me trying to cut a fence post anyone else have this problem
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I've been using and enjoying this map. The suggested farm position on top of the hill gives good views but is a bit of a nuisance driving up the hill every time I buy anything from the shop. Going down the hill not so as I can either roly poly down there and/or reset my tractor to skip the drive.
I'm sure there is a way to use the train to avoid some of the drive but haven't looked at how best to use it yet. I haven't been down to the large fields toward the bottom of the map which is where it's sure to be a big help.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

New favorite map by a country mile. Started on new farmer just to see what its about, will start as start from scratch once seasons come out
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo