Pacific northwest

vondeylenfarms

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Aholz89 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 am Sorry if this has been brought up and I missed it...but love this map and I notice that when I save and quit and come back, alot of my machinery and equipment is moves? For instance my tractors with wagons were angled and almost jackknifed? Only this map...any ideas?
I have only had this issue with thw ITRunner 26.23 HD pack, when Itrunner is parked with something attached, it tends to rotate on its spot. When parked by it self it stays put. This has happened on different maps.
It is the Itrunner that I see the most...at least it's not just me... thought u was losing my mind lol thanks for the responses
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

epideath wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:56 pm
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm A little corner of my redesigned farm upon the hill, since have built fences/gates and waiting for trees to grow
Nice little farm you got going there.
Nice map you have made!!
Thank you for this awesome map
Kids love it too, they made me sign the field between 19 and Agro Wholesales for them.
: Image

Also on a side note:
The issue that was brought up about stuff moving I have noticed on many maps. I first noticed on Ravenport and Fellsbrun before using any mods. It happens sometimes if you leave vehichles attached to tools, when you save, exit and come back they have "jack knifed". I always detach tools from all vehicles now to prevent this. I don't think its a map issue, its a game issue
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

I also noticed the jackknife problem with the ITR 26.23. I had it happen both attached and unattached to a tractor. I ended up selling it because it became so annoying.
Xbox One player
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

It seems like a game bug, maybe we should point it out to the Giants in the bug report thread
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I have also had similar happen on Marwell not with the IT runner but with a header and trailer I left parked beside a carefully made bale stack, you can imagine my joy next time I opened the game and noticed the carnage :lol:
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Loaded up my game yesterday and it was frozen. I could see the map but everything was kind of dark. Unable to do anything except bring up the menu and swap vehicles. I'm going to try it again today and disable all mods and see if that works.

Just wanted to let the modder who made this know of a potential bug with the map. I'll post an update later.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I disabled all mods and tried to load the and it failed to load. Just a heads up for everyone. The map is bugged.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Riven326 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:12 pm Loaded up my game yesterday and it was frozen. I could see the map but everything was kind of dark. Unable to do anything except bring up the menu and swap vehicles. I'm going to try it again today and disable all mods and see if that works.

Just wanted to let the modder who made this know of a potential bug with the map. I'll post an update later.
Just had the exact same thing happen to me on estancia lapacho map yesterday. Was working on making a farm on this map this past week. Used some of those placeable tree mods to add a few trees around a couple of my fields and farm decided I didn't like where I had placed some of them. So me and my brother went on multiplayer last night and cut down some of those trees. Saved the game after we were done, went back on single player last night and everything was frozen and the screen was dark just as you explained. Couldn't do anything except use the landscaping tool and garage menu. Noticed all my other placeable were missing from the map and the only thing i had in my garage menu were those trees that I cut down, but none of my equipment. Tried selling the trees that were in the menu but it wouldn't work, tried restarting the game, uninstalling the mods, but still frozen up, so just decided to delete the save and uninstall the map.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

That isen't the map. Just a random bug in your save.

Best advice. Save multiple times after any major work and before quitting. That way you can restore a different save if the main one buggs.
PC gamer.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

To those that have bugs and using tree mods, try removing just the tree mods.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
garyst

Post by garyst »

Jimbomodder wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:05 am To those that have bugs and using tree mods, try removing just the tree mods.

Tried that too before deleting the save, but still didn't work though.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

garyst wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:19 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:05 am To those that have bugs and using tree mods, try removing just the tree mods.

Tried that too before deleting the save, but still didn't work though.
Sounds like something else then, never yet had it on 19 but I did on goldcrest after 60hrs of hard effort.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

garyst wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:09 am
Riven326 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:12 pm Loaded up my game yesterday and it was frozen. I could see the map but everything was kind of dark. Unable to do anything except bring up the menu and swap vehicles. I'm going to try it again today and disable all mods and see if that works.

Just had the exact same thing happen to me on estancia lapacho map yesterday. Was working on making a farm on this map this past week. Used some of those placeable tree mods to add a few trees around a couple of my fields and farm decided I didn't like where I had placed some of them. So me and my brother went on multiplayer last night and cut down some of those trees. Saved the game after we were done, went back on single player last night and everything was frozen and the screen was dark just as you explained. Couldn't do anything except use the landscaping tool and garage menu. Noticed all my other placeable were missing from the map and the only thing i had in my garage menu were those trees that I cut down, but none of my equipment. Tried selling the trees that were in the menu but it wouldn't work, tried restarting the game, uninstalling the mods, but still frozen up, so just decided to delete the save and uninstall the map.
That suggests it isn't the map. It doesn't sound like a tree mod would cause this. Plus, I disabled all my mods and it still wouldn't work. Never had this happen on the vanilla maps. I don't have a clue what would cause this to happen. It could be the game itself or something with the latest patch.

Now I don't trust this game. I'm not going to put the time in just to lose my progress. It's a shame too, because I really liked this map and farm I made on it.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Most likely all mod maps need updating to 1.4 patch to work right.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Beastbubba wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:47 am That isen't the map. Just a random bug in your save.

Best advice. Save multiple times after any major work and before quitting. That way you can restore a different save if the main one buggs.
Multiple saves? There's only one save button and it always overwrites the same save.