Dahl Farms is out!

iLLBill606

Re: Dahl Farms is out!

Post by iLLBill606 »

Tippwarrior wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:22 pm
Guil wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:52 pm Wow, only 80mb.
Wow is right that's excellent. Only uses 5% on the console modhub space. And the slots wow. 518 on new Farmer and there's a ton of starting equipment. On Farm Manager the slots are only at 265. 240 slots when everything is sold.

This map looks to be giving Welker Farms a run for it's money. Unfortunately not my kind of map. The fields are way too big and it feels very empty outside of the main farm.

Back to Pacific Northwest it is 😁
Use the Terrian Mod! i started last night making 2 separate farms and shrinking down the fields a little, made a piler for beets as well!
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Who will accept the 2nd contract? It is for seeding potatoes...
PS4 und PC
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

For that kind of money and a spare day to do the job, most likely. Or set a worker going, should still be a nice little earner.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

And a truck full of seed 😜
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Seems sowing is the only contracts available on F6. Have yet to see anything other than sowing.

Also F6 has a different crop type every time I start up a saved game even when I just planted Wheat, now it shows Cotton .
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I wonder how much Profit I make if I buy seeds for 172 hectar potatoes...

I seeded soybeens and Prior the next harvest it is still soybeens. Idk if I had other contracts on that field. I am only 3rd day in that map (and half of the time I did that seeding :lol: )
PS4 und PC
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Phigo wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:36 pm Image

Who will accept the 2nd contract? It is for seeding potatoes...
Do it! I wonder how many times you would have to repair and refill the seeder in that time? :D
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I was excited monday night as I played this map, finished a barley planting contract on field 6, just over 3 hours on PS4 using the borrowed equipment and my own starting equipment. finished the work, moved all the equipment to the side of the field near the pond, emptied the borrowed seeder, collected the money, saved the game and went to bed. was a good evening playing FS19

got on last night, then there it was, seeding contract for field 6 planting barley again. what the.......? ignoring it, it finally dissappeared from the list and the field growth started over( ie replanted)

another thing I have noticed on this map(maybe because there are only 6 fields total so I'm paying more attention) it doesn't seem to matter what the seeding contract is for, if I ignore it and let AI plant the fields, the field ends up with something else growing in it. most of the seeding contracts have been for potatoes, yet I haven't had any potatoes growing in the fields after the contract goes away on it's own.

third, seems to only be seeding contracts on field 6, nothing else. I put time on 120x last night and watched the contract list, field 6 only shows up for seeding/planting.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I had seeding on F5 (the field on the south part of the map).

But that seemes to be a bug and can be fixed. I remember a comment where someone fixed it on pc - maybe we see an update by the modder in the near future. On other maps the AI stays with the seeded crops and after seeding the next contract is fertilizing or weeding.
PS4 und PC
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

im enjoying it for sure :)
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

I've completely Reformatted The map! Added 2 separate full sized farms, a Beet Piler, Potato Factory, CHS for spraying and Fertilizer and made many Road and field Edits! Im almost done, super exited, low slot count makes this ability to be available!
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 pm I've completely Reformatted The map! Added 2 separate full sized farms, a Beet Piler, Potato Factory, CHS for spraying and Fertilizer and made many Road and field Edits! Im almost done, super exited, low slot count makes this ability to be available!
I like to see some pic it sound really nice
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Farmertom34 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:51 pm
iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 pm I've completely Reformatted The map! Added 2 separate full sized farms, a Beet Piler, Potato Factory, CHS for spraying and Fertilizer and made many Road and field Edits! Im almost done, super exited, low slot count makes this ability to be available!
I like to see some pic it sound really nice
Ill post some tonight! Im on xbox as well!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Road and feild edits, along with adding a potateo factory, and CHS!

Guil

Post by Guil »

What is CHS?