Dahl Farms is out!

iLLBill606

Re: Dahl Farms is out!

Post by iLLBill606 »

Bhcc wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:37 am Be a lot better without the fences
Im gonna try and remove them with the mulcher!
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Question on this map....

I took a tour of it and saw a lot of potential in it. The problem I saw though was that there were 2 bridges (maybe more, I just remember 2) that had a steep hill up the other side. When I tested it with a semi and Wilson trailer, the hills were way too sharp to be able to make the turns and i was even getting stuck on the bridge going downhill. I'm sure someone else has ran into it; curious as to what the workaround may be or is there one?
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I didn't understand the bridges either, I would consider the north south road as the main road yet it has the old falling apart bridge and angles too steep to drive on. The other bridge, that I consider the main driveway to the farm looks new. Seems backward to me.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

The hills to the spinnery and the milksellpoint are very steep. You can easily get stuck with a semi. Didnt happen to me yet but I still drive on pretty small Equipment (for this map).

I Wonder and at one point i will try it - If you can buy that Plot and Landscape it a Bit.
PS4 und PC
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I had wondered that myself; maybe if you landscaped the bridge would rise. Or maybe landscaping would allow you to cut the sharp edge off the hill?
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Who fancies completing a harvest contract on big no6 with just a bizon, fiat 1300 and the smallest trailer you can find? :D
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

I got all equipment done! Farm 1 has MN Millenials fleet(Close to it), Farm 2 has our actual fleet(Close to it). Tran-systems, Potato factory, CHS, and City Shop along with equipment are set! The layout of the farms are not actual layouts of either, just something i through together! Tonight or Tomorrow, the Map will be complete! all edits and addons! Ill Post pic of final product when i get the chance!

This will be the Map i play tell Lone Oak, and/or MN Millenials map comes out!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Guil wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:52 pm Wow, only 80mb.
Heads up, Can't edit fields....Something in the files of the map does not allow Hired hand for new fields and if you edit them(size,roads, trees), the Computer will act like nothing is their and work it all.....
Guil

Post by Guil »

Sorry but other than try offer help or advice I have no access to Qa etc. Did you try using the roller rather than just use the terrain tool or planting grass with a seeder?
You can post a bug report here if you wish.
viewforum.php?f=966
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Guil wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm Sorry but other than try offer help or advice I have no access to Qa etc. Did you try using the roller rather than just use the terrain tool or planting grass with a seeder?
You can post a bug report here if you wish.
viewforum.php?f=966
Once I build enough money I'll try the roller. It's weird the AI doesn't work outside of original feild layouts tho. Nor does the computer want to work the ground when you make a feild bigger. Ravenport works
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

On my savegame on Dahl Ranch I have extended the fields which are devided by that River (don't know the numbers but one is the starting field) and created a new field (north of the Limesstation) and it works with the helper... Shouldn't be a General map Problem...
PS4 und PC
Bartalos1

Post by Bartalos1 »

Phigo wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:03 am On my savegame on Dahl Ranch I have extended the fields which are devided by that River (don't know the numbers but one is the starting field) and created a new field (north of the Limesstation) and it works with the helper... Shouldn't be a General map Problem...
Can you show some pics?

Id like to play this map with seasons
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Bartalos1 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:32 pm
Phigo wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:03 am On my savegame on Dahl Ranch I have extended the fields which are devided by that River (don't know the numbers but one is the starting field) and created a new field (north of the Limesstation) and it works with the helper... Shouldn't be a General map Problem...
Can you show some pics?

I will try if I Play the next time. But I have to say it will take a while - busy Weekend... And I got a Problem saving screenshots as I discovered yesterday. My PS4 won't save screenshots to my Facebook-account.
PS4 und PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Phigo wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:07 am
Bartalos1 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:32 pm
Can you show some pics?

I will try if I Play the next time. But I have to say it will take a while - busy Weekend... And I got a Problem saving screenshots as I discovered yesterday. My PS4 won't save screenshots to my Facebook-account.
Check your Facebook settings, you may have restricted PSN. I think you need to allow it to post to your timeline or similar.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Had done it before. Had just one screenshot yesterday and barely noticed that Information. Will go into Troubleshooting after the Weekend when all my important work (work at home not my Job :lol:) is done... No worries - I think it will be an easy Thing after I figuered out what happend.
PS4 und PC