New crops on console.

nerkags

New crops on console.

Post by nerkags »

Hi, any one knows if at any time will be some new crops on console? Personaly i would like some carrots, onions and would be amazing to have some coffe or olives on fs19.
Phigo

Re: New crops on console.

Post by Phigo »

We got Cotton as a new crop. Besides that we got Horses as new animals and Chicken to take more care of than in fs17... Also got the landscaping and some other Little changes which leads me to my opinion:

I don't think we will see new crops before fs21.
PS4 und PC
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

I think that new crop will be introduced with the expansion later. FS15 was popplars, and FS17 was sugar cane if I am not mistaken.
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

Personaly for me horses are usless as im allways busy with the lands and forestry i dont realy find the thime to train them.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Cotton was a widely requested as was expanding on chickens. New Crops and equipment would have to be added by giants as it wouldn't be in the base game and thus impossible to add on consoles. Grapes, hemp, tobacco, rice are just some the crops at the top of peoples wish list so we will see what the expansion brings in late fall or early 2020.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Cotton and oats weren’t enough? Oh and add sugarcane since it was only an add on edition in 17. Not to forget soybeans were added in 17. I’d rather have more detail in the crops in the present game or mor equipment options to handle them, than more auxiliary crops. I can’t speak for everyone, but would people actually use the new crops long term? JMHO
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

dapals51 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:55 pm Cotton and oats weren’t enough? Oh and add sugarcane since it was only an add on edition in 17. Not to forget soybeans were added in 17. I’d rather have more detail in the crops in the present game or mor equipment options to handle them, than more auxiliary crops. I can’t speak for everyone, but would people actually use the new crops long term? JMHO
Too bad we didn't have more than one cotton harvester. Would of liked a JD one or anything eles. Really made it a prohibitive crop if you didn't cheat your money. Oats can pay well on some maps and sugarcane was limited to base maps before being updated to allow on any maps.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
phalken95

Post by phalken95 »

I've always wanted peanuts myself.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

livesea72 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 pm Cotton was a widely requested as was expanding on chickens. New Crops and equipment would have to be added by giants as it wouldn't be in the base game and thus impossible to add on consoles. Grapes, hemp, tobacco, rice are just some the crops at the top of peoples wish list so we will see what the expansion brings in late fall or early 2020.
Crops couldn't be added as DLC?
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

SJ_Sathanas: they can be added as DLC, as I said previous: in FS15 popplars and FS17 sugar cane
Syd11@live.com

Post by Syd11@live.com »

Cotton was a good addition but they should have put a smaller harvester on the game as well. Just costs too much to buy so I just don’t bother cotton anymore.
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

As soon as the Seasons mod comes out Sugar Cane will be pretty much useless except for one or two geos. It was on 17, for me anyways.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Syd11@live.com wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:23 am Cotton was a good addition but they should have put a smaller harvester on the game as well. Just costs too much to buy so I just don’t bother cotton anymore.
completely agree. Even a extremely used harvester that maybe was slower or something. makes getting into cotton kinda ridiculous.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:10 am SJ_Sathanas: they can be added as DLC, as I said previous: in FS15 popplars and FS17 sugar cane
Poplars were actually part of the base game in FS17. I don't believe they were in the game until then. The new crops for that version(FS17) were soybeans, oilseed radish as a cover crop, and poplars. The platinum expansion for FS17 added sugarcane.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Be nice to see some apples or pears they had trees in fs17 but need to expand on that we need something a bit different to whats in game and also doesn't cost a bomb because if you are playing realisticly you can't afford these big purchases
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys