Bug or By Design? : BGA

cwattyeso

Re: Bug or By Design? : BGA

Post by cwattyeso »

That makes sense because doesn’t the Enhanced BGA Mod Male it so the BGA only consumes material from the silage clamps at certain times of the day? So it probably disables the ability to tip or fill the BGA manually at the usual trigger.
I’ve not used the mod myself as when I read the description I didn’t think it sounded particularly useful nor does it fit with my play style where I deliver everything and anything I can to make money and get the free digestate.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Dubbelklik

Post by Dubbelklik »

From the description of the mod I was under the impression that all it did was cause it to credit your account twice per day instead of once. Since I couldn't actually put any material into the BGA it wasn't crediting anything at all. Needless to say I will not be using the mod any longer. I'll just wait until midnight like before.
"Time's fun when you're having flies."

-Kermit the Frog
Ghiby

Post by Ghiby »

hi guys...

I have the exact same problem, now in May-June 2021 when I got back to FS 19 for the fun of it...

this same issue is happening to me on any map, starting with the vanilla Ravenport to now a well-designed custom-modded-made map Durango, that I love, so I assume it's not on the map, it's something else

however, in my case, I don't have the mod "EnancedBGA" not downloaded, not installed, so I can't disable what I don't have previously enabled, so I'm looking for another solution to fix this...

when I try to drop in silage, it tells me "no capacity for silage" even if the display nearby for silage shows 0 (zero) silage in stock, and there is no trigger when I approach with a load of silage suggesting I should unload it there, even if I am clearly in the right area to unload with silage

someone while I was trying to ask for help in multiplayer told me to try to edit the files in the code section bunker - slot capacity at the location:

...\Farming Simulator 19\data\placeables\mapUS\bga

so I assume it's where the game is installed not in the savedgame... my problem is I can't find that file, or where the game is installed, so I can't even attempt to edit since I can't find the file in question...

any extra suggestions on this issue..??..

thank you
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

It is not recomended editing gamefiles in the install directory.
Post your logfile please.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...