Peterville....

Electsilver8

Peterville....

Post by Electsilver8 »

What does everybody think about that map? I kinda like it, but I dont like every field has bushes around them as far as I could see.
Ritchie

Re: Peterville....

Post by Ritchie »

Overall it's a good map but some of the details let it down a little for me. The main farm is spot on but there's quite a few buildings around the map which have been rotated to fit the slope of the ground which just ruins it for me. The gravity defying pond up at the fourth farm yard needs sorting out.

Really wanted to like this one but the above is putting me off playing it. I may try fixing it on PC myself but was hoping to play it on the PS4 as well.
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

I tried it out for about 2 minutes. Like the look of it but maps with 1 sell point are dealbreakers for me. I was looking forward to playing it until I saw that.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I added in a placeable sell point located at the main store as I also like options when selling.
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Are you on PC or console? I looked for a placeable mod for selling crops on xbox. I think that 'multi filling station' may be a mod where you can sell crops but I'm not sure.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Sorry should have said I'm on pc, I think the one you are referring to is a buy point.
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

I've been on some larger maps lately, so Petervill is a nice break from that. I usually like options when it comes to sales points, but this feels more like an animal map than anything. I like it.
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Hi !

Can't find the water point in the main farm, someone know?

Thanks
Last edited by SandyBay19 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
Foxhill1

Post by Foxhill1 »

On console and my hired worker will not sub soil the stubble fields but they will combine and drill them, any ideas.
Super T Agriculture

Post by Super T Agriculture »

SandyBay19 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:45 pm Hi !

Can't find the water point for the cows in the main farm, someone know?

Thanks
I'm guessing as I've not bought cows yet but I think the water point is all the way around the back of the cow shed just inside the gate for their pasture, go all the way around the cow shed and storage shed towards the workshop and turn left, you should end up st the back end of the cow shed, 👍🏻

EDIT: Just realised you don't actually have to drive all the way around, you can actually drive through the cow shed and turn left, it's just inside the gate in front of you if you do that.

As another clue if you turn right/south out of the main gate onto the main road you can see it just over the wall as you pass the cow shed.
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Super T Agriculture wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 pm
SandyBay19 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:45 pm Hi !

Can't find the water point for the cows in the main farm, someone know?

Thanks
I'm guessing as I've not bought cows yet but I think the water point is all the way around the back of the cow shed just inside the gate for their pasture, go all the way around the cow shed and storage shed towards the workshop and turn left, you should end up st the back end of the cow shed, 👍🏻

EDIT: Just realised you don't actually have to drive all the way around, you can actually drive through the cow shed and turn left, it's just inside the gate in front of you if you do that.

As another clue if you turn right/south out of the main gate onto the main road you can see it just over the wall as you pass the cow shed.
I mean the water tank to fill up
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

I've been waiting for this map for ages what with all the hype but now I'm playing it theres something holding me back, for some reason I just cant get into it like some others.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I haven't looked at the map much yet, but I dont like how theres not much room for turning on the fields, must be a nightmare for cultivating or plowing. I think I'll just stick with Felsbrunn for now.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Don’t like the bushes. Can’t plow them either.
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

Electsilver8 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:48 am I haven't looked at the map much yet, but I dont like how theres not much room for turning on the fields, must be a nightmare for cultivating or plowing. I think I'll just stick with Felsbrunn for now.
Thats very standard for true british fields though, you do the field then finish the headlands.
Farming the proper way, on PC.