Question to pc players.. trying to learn please help me lol

Konnork98

Question to pc players.. trying to learn please help me lol

Post by Konnork98 »

Okay so here’s the short and sweet of it I’ve played on ps4 for quite awhile now and have learned pc has far more options on pretty much everything lol so I’ve been trying to find a decent priced gaming pc and finally came across one that as far as I know should do just fine! But as I know very little about anything computers I would definitely benefit from someone saying wether or not this is a decent system so far the specs I have are

CS 450m power supply
MSI military class motherboard
GTX 1050ti graphics card
250gb Samsung ssd
Intel i5 4690 3.5ghz cpu

I’m sure if I end up making the switch from console to pc that this will be my first of many pc related questions I promise I will search before I just ask but a big thanks to anyone who offers me advice or can help in anyway like I said I know little about computers but do know that the gaming experience is far better
Arrancar88

Re: Question to pc players.. trying to learn please help me lol

Post by Arrancar88 »

You got slightly better CPU and slightly worse GPU than me. You forgot to mention RAM. Also you did not mention if you have FS installed on SSD or HDD(if you have one), although I got FS on HDD and have no issues.
Anyway you should be able to run the game at MEDIUM-HIGH, if you are aiming for 1080p and 60 fps. Depends on what setting do you use. I also recommend putting MSAA to 0 or 2x. I have it on 2x and my GPU(GTX 970) usage on large field full of fully grown crop goes up to 90%, which is pretty high.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

The beautiful thing about this game is the hardware requirements. I'm running on a fairly high spec'd computer, but it's a Mac, so all the advantages of my CPU and GPU are pretty meh when it comes to gaming. However I have not adjusted any game setting other than audio and it runs totally fine. The only issue I run into is lag when attempting a 16x map, which is ridiculous anyway.
I'm running an iMac with 4.2GHZ i7
16G DDR4 RAM
Radeon Pro 580 8G GPU (again made for an iMac, so not as robust as it could be)

I am sure a lower spec'd PC would run similar to my setup.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

8GB ram minimum, better 16GB
Better upgrade 1050 to 1060.
Processor is fine, if you can run on turbo frequency. But otherwise more newer I5 would not hurt.

Also to notice, this system would be good to run game on 1080p screen, no higher resolution.
Also game will still slow down if you getting too much equipment.
Guil

Post by Guil »

1050ti is fine imo. I have one with a second gen i5 from 2011 and play on high or very high, can't remember but geforce experience set that. I have 12gb ram.
malachi6

Post by malachi6 »

A 1050 is as good as a 3GB 1060. If you do decide to go 1060, make sure you get a 6gb.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

The specs are alright, however, as you didn't mention the price of the system it is kind of hard to say if it's a good spec wise compared to price.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD