Money limit increase.

Trumpcard54455

Money limit increase.

Post by Trumpcard54455 »

Is there any way a future update from Giants can surpass the € / $ billion limit for consol? I remember surpassing 1 billion on 17. This allows setting better challenges purpose more fields, and husbandry and grab the most out of the game and have a deeper sense of achievement. (I'm even up for the "start from scratch option" on hard allowing the money cap increase, and sadly having the option slashed when placed on the easier difficulties in game as a means of consequence). I don't imagine this would ruin anyone's game-play.
Trumpcard54455

Re: Money limit increase.

Post by Trumpcard54455 »

I respect that there is simply no purpose of achieving this amount of money beyond an achievement, UNLESS there were some crazy mod that could incentivize the currently impossible such as purchasing a very expensive tool improving the slot count max based on consol limits.
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

In any of my game play in 15,17, or 19 I have never come close to even 100 million. I think the most I have ever had in bank was 11 Mil.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

The only way you'll ever get to that number is by cheating so I can't see a valid reason for it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

No way I'm needing an option to extend the money cap. I'm always starting as low as possible and trying to upgrade my equipment when I have the money. Not in FS17 and not in FS19 (to this date) I have even past the €1 million.
Baldfarmer

Post by Baldfarmer »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:02 pm The only way you'll ever get to that number is by cheating so I can't see a valid reason for it.
Exactly it's not a arcade game where you have to get the top score lol. If I get over a million I think I'm doing great cause there aren't millionaire farmers in my neck of the woods 🤔
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

I have over 3k hours of play time between just fs15 & fs17, and have never had over a couple million bucks at any time...
PC gamer.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It took me 110 hours on normal to hit 1 million on fs 17 with 2 fields and just 100 cows. One million was my goal on sosnovka map with just starting fields and mowing around the map for silage.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Baldfarmer wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:25 pm
fenixguy wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:02 pm The only way you'll ever get to that number is by cheating so I can't see a valid reason for it.
Exactly it's not a arcade game where you have to get the top score lol. If I get over a million I think I'm doing great cause there aren't millionaire farmers in my neck of the woods 🤔
I'm not going to say there are no farmers that are millionaires. I will say though, that the ones that do, are few and far between. They also likely are not living entirely off farming. Note: That generalization does not include a person who runs a big corporate farm. That person is no longer a farmer.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel