To much money

Ariser

To much money

Post by Ariser »

I play fs19 on xbox and i have the Government subsidy mod and i let it go to log and i have way to much money i have the essensial gear i need now i just have way to much money... Is thier any way to get rid of that money without having to take up equipment slots?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Eische

Re: To much money

Post by Eische »

Depends on the total amount of money you want to burn.
- use helpers and activate buying for seeds/fertilizer/... in the game settings
- buy expensive machines and sell them directly. You will not get back the full price.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
farmtycoon39

Post by farmtycoon39 »

you can also buy parcels with the fields.. I don´t know on which map you´re playing and I also don´t know how much you have, but buying parcels or hoods like the 4 hoods in Hagenstedt , you can get the rid of the money as quick as you can see. ;)
Um zu helfen,brauch auch ich folgende Angaben:

>WO spielst du? (PC od. Konsole)
>WIE spielst du? (Mit Mods oder ohne
>MIT WAS spielst du? (Mit Seasons-Mod oder normal)

Der Gentleman und "Slot-Checker" unter den Digital-"Agrartechnikern" im "Claasham Asyum
Geselle und Ausbilder im LS22 auf PS4, bald PS5 und jetzt neu: auch im LS23 auf Nintendo Switch
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Buy and sell cotton harvester
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Buy or lease large machinery. Install a mod like a harvester, buy enough to reduce your money then switch the mod off. Money gone, no equipment to sell 👍🏼
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I never heard of someone saying i have to much money.
Trumpcard54455

Post by Trumpcard54455 »

There's a wooden fence mod from Lizard with a $50 Fence Pole that actually costs all 9's for a single placement that hasn't been corrected since it's introduction. It only costs 2 slots.
Ariser

Post by Ariser »

Eische wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:42 pm Depends on the total amount of money you want to burn.
- use helpers and activate buying for seeds/fertilizer/... in the game settings
- buy expensive machines and sell them directly. You will not get back the full price.
I have about 4.5 mil to burn
i wanted to get some good eqip but i left the gov sub go to long :(
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Use the landscape tool and build up land in a corner as high as you can and use the the money and then make sure you have enough to come back down to your stopping point what's your money carefully
Trumpcard54455

Post by Trumpcard54455 »

Trumpcard54455 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:33 am There's a wooden fence mod from Lizard with a $50 Fence Pole that actually costs all 9's for a single placement that hasn't been corrected since it's introduction. It only costs 2 slots.
Also if the fence mod is too hard to find on hub... (doesn't show up as made by Lizard on hub) Buy expensive mods only till very little money left; save. Exit reload and disable recently purchased mod; space is no longer taken and money is still gone that you spent (save) the next time you activate the mod wont have any impact. Caution though DO NOT do this with Placeables on a terrain you plan to alter in the future it will disable alterations in that area on that map. This is a very clever method if you have way too many MOD Placeables in one area causing game to glitch to a near halt when you go to sell. Hope this helps.
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Buy wind turbines then sell for half the money and repeat until you get the cash you want.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Landscaping is an other way of burning through cash.
PS4
PS5
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Lease expensive machines, then return them over and over until you're at the desired balance.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
anthu

Post by anthu »

Easy way, buy a machine, that costs 500.000 (as example), sell them direktly, you became 250.000 (the half) back.
Make this 4 times, you Lost 1.000.000.
Buy a machine with 1.000.000 cost,
Make this 4 times, you lost 2.000.000.
So long you have the money you want.
And no slots needed for this.

Lg
Andreas
Dubbelklik

Post by Dubbelklik »

Fade2black wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:12 am Buy wind turbines then sell for half the money and repeat until you get the cash you want.
This. They cost, what, two million a piece? Buy a bunch and make a wind farm, then get rid of your Government Subsidies sign. It's a game breaking crutch anyway. I refuse to install that particular mod. I get more satisfaction out of working to earn money, rather than have it handed to me by a government that took it from me in the first place.

But I digress.
"Time's fun when you're having flies."

-Kermit the Frog