Re: R.D.C.FS19

dastardly_doug

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by dastardly_doug »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:06 pm I apologize if the English translation is not correct.
Don’t worry. I understand your English just fine 😊😊

Yo aprendiendo español ahora y I hope one day I can speak it as well as you speak English.
dastardly_doug

Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by dastardly_doug »

Tippwarrior wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:02 am
dastardly_doug wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:02 pm Also my biggest tip: the silos in the top left corner of the map you can buy animal food and salt in bulk in a trailer. This saved my life after I figured this out. Before I was filling trailers with bags of pallets of food 😂🤣😂🤣
First thanks very much for the tip. That will defo come in very handy. So I bought some cows and bought a semi trailer of salt 79k and for the life of me I can't find anywhere in the cow shed or outside of that will allow me to tip it in. Can someone enlighten me as to where it might go. It could be that I'm using the wrong trailer.
Like others said you need a side tipper next to the troughs and it can be a bit finicky.

There is one truck I use to fill all the troughs that work well for me. It’s a mod one of the MAN trucks, it’s called “tgs 18.500”. It holds 13k and you can switch the tip to either side of the back. It’s a small enough truck that it doesn’t get hung up on everything going back and forth through the animal pen.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hello everyone.
I read that there will be update tomorrow of giants, version: 1.5.1.
So, because of that update I will check that R.D.C works correctly and looks good with the new version of giants and will upload it again.

P.D: it is possible that you take advantage and include some modification of the version: 1.3.0.0.

Regards
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

update released tonight I watch the news 👍
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello everyone.
If LukeFarmer, you can now download version 1.2.0.0.
I hope you like it and surprise everyone a little.

Greetings
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It looks really cool. It is on my list of maps to try out.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:49 pm Hello everyone.
If LukeFarmer, you can now download version 1.2.0.0.
I hope you like it and surprise everyone a little.

Greetings
Thank you for the update, RDC looks great with the autumn colours!!
You gave us animal breeds and more product, now you made your own seasons (sort of), you are legendary!
It surprised me, did not know it was on testing list, was expecting to wait at least another week.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Thank you for the continued improvements to this map. I have a question. The modded mixers for mixed feed for cattle. Would it be possible to have such a mixer to mix pig food on this map. I am guessing scripts would restrict this from being on consoles as no such Giants script exist for mixing pig food and such a script would be classed as third party. One thing I have always wanted to see on consoles is a placeable mixing station for TMR. Even a vertical silo for frementing chaff or grass or even alfalfa windrow into silage. Thank you for your hard work Alberto. Great Job!!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

A very nice and interesting looking map, I'm looking forward to giving it a go once the seasons version is ready 👍
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello everyone.
I am glad that you all liked it, it took me several weeks to be able to implement autumn and the other characteristics and that you could continue with your farm, without starting over, (it is a nuisance when you have made many hours to start again).
RDCFarmingSimulator

gingeredscot, I'm focused on that topic and on implementing the salt stone for cattle, in version: 1.3.0.0, it would be a bit more real.
And although I don't want to venture, I think there is a possibility because of the tests I am doing, that the feed can be created. It is not entirely safe, I have to continue working on it.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Not thank me, thank you alberto.
Creating the special animal foods would be amazing!!
Is it possible that you will give the option to buy all land on map in future updates?
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:05 am Tylercheesey, it is possible, yes.
Alberto, you are an amazing modder! Thank you for all the hard work for Autumn! This map is GREAT!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.