Re: R.D.C.FS19

Robert3387

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Robert3387 »

with which model of the Grimme?
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Hi Djidane, I was trying to do what you say with the transporters but I can't touch the box with any of them, I don't know how you do it or maybe I'm misunderstanding, I don't know if you can send me any image of how you do it to to be able to understand why I tried in many ways and it did not work for me, I would appreciate very much if you send me an image to continue playing this map since I stopped playing it because I got bored with the current collection of fruits, greetings and thanks.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Robert, i have used this one https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I will try to show you on pictures this evening. Sometimes it is not easy. Try with tomatoes for example to begin it is easier than fruits like apples
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

Thank you very much for the update ! As we say in french "c'est canon ! "
I will try it immediately
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Español
Inglés
hola djidane amigo, de verdad siento tanto no haber podido lograrlo ya que me parecía una maravillosa idea pero no lo logro ni con los mods que me dijiste,es decir, no logro tocar las cajas como dices ya que estan en el suelo, muy bajo, y las cintas no logran tocar las cajas, la acerco todo lo que puedo y aunque las toque un poco no logro hacer que carguen, los intenté con los olivos y no me funcionó 😭
Hello Djidane friend, I am really sorry I could not achieve it since it seemed like a wonderful idea but I can not do it even with the mods you told me, that is, I can not touch the boxes as you say since they are on the ground, very low , and the tapes can't touch the boxes, I bring them as close as I can and even though I touch them a little, I can't make them load, I tried them with the olive trees and it didn't work for me 😭
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

This is my email in case you take the trouble to help me with images to understand you better: robert31hc@gmail.com
I would really appreciate it very much, thank you.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hey Alberto ! Are you alive ?
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi everyone.
I put the changelog of Version: 2.0.0.0 here, so that you can translate it into your language.

Version 2.0.0.0

Informative note:

IRRIGATION SYSTEM WITH SPRAY CANNON.
Hi there. Calm.
Before you go to the store to install irrigation in your fields, read these notes to be informed.

Let's start:
LANGUAGES:
R.D.C is translated into: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
If you like R.D.C and its features, and you want me to translate it into your language. Comment on the official Farming simulator forum.

CANYON IRRIGATION SYSTEM SPRAY:
This update gives you the ability to place Irrigation Cannons on your fields.
Watering the fields with irrigation cannons will give you a level of fertilizer in your fields.
In the store you will find two types of irrigation cannons. 60m radius (120m working width) and 30m radius (60m working width).
In the description in the store you will have more details.

Note: (If you use Precision farming the guns will irrigate the field but Precision Farming does not register the irrigation).

CHANGES IN FRUIT COLLECTION BOXES:
- Increased the pickup speed to double.
- Remember that you do not need to have many boxes. Buy only a box that accepts the fruit that you are going to work to make the collection and transfer it to its corresponding pallet.
If later you are going to collect another fruit, through configuration in the workshop you can change the type of product.

Reduced the collection boxes of fruits and products to 3 groups.
- Group 1: Tomato, lettuce, cauliflower, carrot, apple, orange.
- Group 2: Cherry, olive, grape, acorn, chestnut, almond.
- Group 3: Honey, Resin.
Note: You will notice in the shop that certain boxes have disappeared. You can continue using the ones you have but I advise you to sell them and acquire the new ones.

STABLES:
- Added bale area information.
COUNTERWEIGHTS:
- Added to the counterweights the option of placing flags.
NEW CONTENT:
- Irrigation system with sprinkler cannon.
- Irrigation cannon of 60m radius (120m working width).
- Irrigation cannon with a 30m radius (60m working width).
- New boxes to reduce spaces.
- Pennants on counterweights.
OTHER CHANGES:
- Retouching some icons and lights in orchards, fruit fields, etc.
ATTENTION!
- Not compatible with Seasons.
- Not compatible with Straw Harvest.
- Compatible with precision farming. (The irrigation system does not).

Enjoy the summer watering your fields!
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
I'm fine, thanks for asking. I hope you are fine too.
These days I am immersed in my game enjoying and observing if there is any defect in the latest version.

a greeting
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Robert3387.
Did you manage to do the trick that djidane24 told you?
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Hello Alberto, I did, although deep down personally I would love it to be loaded directly onto pallets but with this trick I did manage to make it a little more profitable, another idea that I thought I would like is for the products to appear loaded on pallets, something like the Ershaba factory system and then load the pallets in a flatbed and take them to sell but I don't know if you would have to necessarily opt for the animal system as he does and if this can bring you problems, or do it yourself but from a system other than that of animals, I don't know if I explained myself well, but anyway, thank you as always for this magnificent map and I hope you are not bothered by the suggestions or criticisms that we make with all respect, since they are personal opinions of the that we play on your map, and thank you also because we know that you take us into account, thanks and greetings.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Sigues vivo??
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Robert3387.
I'm good, thank you for asking. I hope you are well too.
Well, before publishing the first version of R.D.C.FS19. There were already the factories, orchards and fruit trees with the script of the animals for production but blockages arose and I had to re-invent.
That is why there are certain areas that are lands that were where some factories were located and in others the orchards and fruit trees.
In previous versions add the fruit fields but without production, they gave you extra income like the greenhouses.
And then I came up with the system that there is now, that although a pallet does not appear, I think it is fun and entertaining.
No problem, any suggestion is welcome.

a greeting.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

De verdad te bloquearon?? Estos de Giants si son raros, a Shaba no le dan problemas con las fábricas pero a ti sí, que lastima
RDCFarmingSimulator

No. Giants has nothing to do with it. The map was locked, that is, it did not work.
By having the cow shed, the sheep, the pigs, the chickens and the horses, there are already 5 animal scripts and if you add the 4 orchards that there are now plus apple trees, cherry trees, olive trees, the vineyard , the holm oaks, chestnut trees and almond trees already add 16 scripts plus the factories that there were, it was blocked. After many tests I think I remember that with 8 or 9 scripts there were already blocks. So it was unfeasible, it was going to give more problems than fun and I discarded everything and I had to devise another way to implement it.