Re: R.D.C.FS19

Sly36

Post by Sly36 »

Hi, thank you for the Map Alberto. I have a problem with the Mill sell point. How am I supposed to access the marker ? I tried to put a ramp next to it after buying the small land in the sell point but i cant build next to the marker
RDCFarmingSimulator

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi all.
Hello CaptGoodvibes, the stations that I add do not influence economically.

Regards.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello Sly36, I'm glad you like it and that you enjoy.
I tell you.

The mill point of sale, I created it this way, with the idea of ​​using the conveyor belt system or using a loader.
Download what you want to sell in the small plot of land you have bought in the mill and sell it with a loader.

The other system: Two conveyor belts, the smallest first and then another of the longest, you just have to unload on the ground and the belts do the rest of the work.
I will put a little later here an image of how I have it in my private game, although I will show you a change that I have made in the summer update, but well, one more spoiler nothing happens.

Regards.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Sly36 here you have an image of how I have it in my private game, right now I have no crop to sell but I have two fields with soy, waiting for me.

The good thing about doing it like this, I tell you a little more, is that you can fill the bunkers and wait for a lawsuit.
Me, field 1 and field 19, I am going to soy field 1 and field 19 to sunflower, I fill the bunkers and wait for a demand.

terrain 19 has a lot of work but it is worth it.

Regards.

Sly36

Post by Sly36 »

Ok ! Thank you for tour reply. I will have to borrow some money ^^
rosechic2012

Post by rosechic2012 »

I absolutely LOVE this map. I just have a few questions, and a few observations i would like to address.
I'm trying to do everything my self as far as the straw for the animals which you have to anyways. but the TMR, everytime i make all the stuff to make it and put it in the mixer silo i got from the mod station, it disappears while in game just by activating the sleep trigger. And if we have a special way of making our own TMR how come we dont have a special mixer silo or cant add the game mixture to the one from the mod hub.
My bunker silo doesnt seem to be working. i have a trailor filled with grass and it wont let me dump it. on your next update could you maybe make it possible to remove the fences if we want, i like all the fences but im confused about the plot across from our farm theres a little driveway but no ACTUAL entrance to the land so you got to sorta drive around all of the fence and it would be nice to have a enterance. Also ive noticed the last few times i got on with nothing in my tractor, truck ETC it kinda wubbles everywhere almost like the tires were over inflated restarting the game stops it but i had to do it 3x in one game play of 2hrs. I hope to hear from you soon and please dont take this map away. Its very different and i really enjoy playing on it. I found some places a little challenging but ive gotten the hang of it and enjoy it. I know lots comment on the amount of trees but making it a option to delete the trees leaves me with me saying thats ok, i did spend a few hours going around cutting some of the trees down and have it to my liking. Thank you so much for taking all that time to creating a awesome unique map for us to enjoy
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello rosechic2012, I'm glad you like it and enjoy it.
As for the manufacture of TMR, in the store you have the original mixers that work with: Hay, straw, silage or the modifications that I create, with which you can create TMR with: Alfalfa hay, teff straw, silage.
In the description, you have how much amount to make, well I'll write it here:
Kuhn mixer:
A forage, hay and straw mixer trailer to create mixed ration with: 1 bale of alfalfa hay (4000 l), 1 bale of silage (4000 l) and 1 bale of teff straw (4000 l).
Siloking Mixer:
A forage, hay and straw mixer trailer to create mixed ration with: 2 bale of alfalfa hay (8000 l), 1 bale of silage (4000 l) and 1 bale of teff straw (4000 l).

The fences ........ mmm .......... can you give me a picture of the fences you mean? So I take a look at it.

Regarding the issue of inflated tires, it is strange, it does not happen to me, it proves whether any mod related to the tires or the terrain creates conflict, deactivating it.

Rest assured, as far as I am concerned R.D.C, will continue on the official website.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello everyone, the update version: 1.5.0.0 (Summer) has been released. I put the changes here, so you can translate it into your language.
Greetings and enjoy !!.

Version 1.5.0.0

Informative note:
Summer has arrived.
Spring brought us many rainy and cloudy days, which made it difficult for us to work our fields and we lost crops.
Now comes summer, with many sunny days, with new textures, changes in crops and livestock and new modifications incorporated.
You can continue with your saved game.

LANGUAGES:
R.D.C is translated into: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
If you like R.D.C and its characteristics, and you want me to translate it into your language. Discuss it on the official Farming simulator forum.

CHANGES:
-Summer has arrived!
-Textures changed to summer.
-The spring flowers disappear.
-Added red light to high voltage towers and on the dam wall.
-Changed the color of the high voltage towers. Now they reflect the sunlight, giving more realism.
-Touch-ups on some textures and objects.
-Renamed alfalfa cultivation, it has been changed from lucerne to Alfalfa to generalize it.
-Renominated salt to mineral salts, it is more correct and visually it is better.
-Touch-ups to improve performance.
-Touch-ups in stables, garage and workshop.
-Touch-ups in the mod: R.D.C.
-Touch-ups in the mod: Trailer to transport chickens.
-Touch-ups in the mod: Trailer to transport Iberian pig and horse breed from the new system.
-Touch-ups in mods: Olive grove, Orange grove and Apple grove.
-Touch-ups on mods: Short Wall, Long Wall, Short Wall Dehesa and Long Wall Dehesa.
-Added the holm oaks to the Iberian pasture.

FIELDS AND CROPS:
-Created real terrain textures.
-Created particles and ground effects, according to the new terrain textures.

Note: All vehicles will load the new particles and effects in the fields. You will observe that when plowing or cultivating, stones will also jump.

-Increased use of lime. The fields will need lime more frequently.
-Established in the rest of the crops, the growth state (yellow color) to mow in green and the growth state (light orange color), for the harvest.

Note: The NPCS of other fields do not recognize the change in the crops, and in the harvest work the crop is green. You can harvest without problems in green, although it is not very real.
If you want, time advances, and the crop will change state.

-The chopped product, you can only get it from corn or sunflower.
-Added particles and cutting effects for sunflower chopping.
-Added sunflower to forage harvesters and headers.
-Touch-ups on the rest of the chopped crops and mowing.

LIVESTOCK (ANIMALS):
-It reduces food consumption and increases water consumption.
-Small change in the feeding of purebred horses.

NEW MODIFICATIONS:
Mod: Weight 410KG RDC.
Mod: Weight 586KG RDC.
Mod: Weight 836KG RDC.
Mod: Weight 1020KG RDC.
Mod: Weight 1520KG RDC.
Mod: Weight 2020KG RDC.
Mod: Trailer to collect and transport 20 round bales.
Mod: Tank to store water

CLIMATOLOGY:
-Summer: Many sunny days, less cloudy days and less rainy days.
-The rainy days will last between 5 hours and a maximum of 8 hours of the game.
-You will notice the mists more in the morning and on cloudy days.
-In the fields and in general, feeling of hot days.

ATTENTION!
-Not compatible with Seasons.
-Not compatible with Straw Harvest.

Enjoy!
majgab8852

Post by majgab8852 »

Hi All, this map also doesn't seem to work with the MaizePlus and related mods (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019). I tried to enable the mod with and without the CCM extension, with and without GlobalCompany, but the map just keeps on loading forever (I once waited almost an hour), while usually it loads within a minute.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello all the community.
Update 1.6.0.0 is now available, (fall 2020).
Prepare your farms, livestock, and your vehicles.
Autumn 2020 arrives with a great novelty in Farming Simulator 19.

Version 1.6.0.0

Informative note:
Summer gave us many days of harvest and we were able to work our fields and feed our cattle without worrying about the sky.
Autumn 2020 is here with a new texturing of autumn surroundings. The rainy days increase, the wind is stronger and you have to prepare for winter.

NEW TRAFFIC SYSTEM
I am pleased to announce the introduction of a new traffic system.
This system that I have devised and developed, improves the interaction with the traffic, offering you greater realism.
The traffic will respect you, giving you priority of passage, taking into account the traffic signs.
Also in turn, traffic is regulated by itself, giving priority to some vehicles over others.
With this system, driving on the road is more realistic.
Later I will add a new traffic that I am working on.

LANGUAGES:
R.D.C is translated into: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
If you like R.D.C and its features, and you want me to translate it into your language. Comment on the official Farming simulator forum.

CHANGES:
- Autumn has arrived!
- New autumn texturing.
- Touch-ups on some textures and objects.
- Modified some buildings of the points of sale and created new textures.

FIELDS AND CROPS:
- Touched terrain textures, particles and effects. Now the terrain is more realistic.

CATTLE (ANIMALS):
- The increase in food consumption begins and decreases the water consumption.

NEW MODIFICATIONS incorporated:
- New traffic system.

CLIMATOLOGY:
- Autumn: Rainy and cloudy days increase.
- The rainy days will last between 8 hours and a maximum of 11 hours of the game.

ATTENTION!
- Not compatible with Seasons.
- Not compatible with Straw Harvest.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I can't wait to see your traffic system in action. Thanks for all the work you've put into the map. Seasons without seasons mod.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello Leicesterlichtie.
You're welcome, I hope you like R.D.C and its features.
As for the new traffic system that I have devised, just go to a junction and wait. When a vehicle approaches the crossing, it will detect you and stop.
Until you leave the crossing it will not move.
I am working, I have devised a new traffic to this system, I hope to have it finished for the winter update version: 1.7.0.0.

Greetings to all.
Surrender

Post by Surrender »

Hi, love the map. One question: is there a way to produce Chicken Food instead of buy it?
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Pretty sure you use Barley or wheat?
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi everyone.
How do you manage your farm and fields?
Hello Surrender, forgive me for taking several days to answer you, I am focused on the development of the winter update version: 1.7.0.0.
At the moment, no. You buy it at the store by bags or at the bulk feed mill.
Being able to produce the feed would put aside the bags of the store and the feed factory. On the other hand, being able to produce the feed with your crops would be good, so, I keep deciding what to do about it so as not to unbalance. It's not something I'm thinking about right now.
I appreciate your telling me.
Later, I will upload a spoiler image of this winter.

A greeting.