Re: R.D.C.FS19

RDCFarmingSimulator

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi djidane24.
Until yesterday, the farmtech TDK1600. But with the new content that I have created for the summer update, I have it parked in the apple orchard, I think I will not need it anymore, maybe I will return it.
No, honey and resin cannot be unloaded on a trailer, you must use a platform to transport the boxes. In this aspect, I am also already using something new that I have created for the next update. I think you will like it, the summer update will come with a lot more new content.
Seriously? ......... Wow, I'm glad to hear that you share screenshots with others on facebook.
Have fun, enjoy and send a greeting from me.
Greetings.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Yes i have shared picture of my party to encurage people to play it. It is difficult on PS4 because there is a limited place on tjis map but there are innovations in gameplay with orchards.
For the orchards i have calculated the rate of earning money for a fruit : taking accident the price of the manure in the digestate factory (1500) * the manure needed for orchards (60 000) by 1000 is 90000 $. So you must sell your production (in the best conditions 48000l) at 90 000/48000 soit 1875 $ for 1000 l. I found another solution : i buy some manure in pellet of 2100 L for 100 $ for the orchards : it allow me to have lore than one orchards !
Can't wait to see the changes you made :zunge:
May be some autoload pellets of 1000 L we can load on a special trailer like the mods of Shaba or DD mod passion ?
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Yes i have shared picture of my party to encurage people to play it. It is difficult on PS4 because there is a limited place on tjis map but there are innovations in gameplay with orchards.
For the orchards i have calculated the rate of earning money for a fruit : taking accident the price of the manure in the digestate factory (1500) * the manure needed for orchards (60 000) by 1000 is 90000 $. So you must sell your production (in the best conditions 48000l) at 90 000/48000 soit 1875 $ for 1000 l. I found another solution : i buy some manure in pellet of 2100 L for 100 $ for the orchards : it allow me to have lore than one orchards !
Can't wait to see the changes you made :zunge:
May be some autoload pellets of 1000 L we can load on a special trailer like the mods of Shaba or DD mod passion ?
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi everyone.
Ready for summer (2021)?
After this last week recovering a normal schedule, I announce that I begin testing the summer update, version: 1.9.0.0.
More new content will arrive.
New texturing of farm buildings and surroundings.
New functions in orchards and fruit fields.
Objects that will need repairs!
In general, a more immersive summer.
I will put a preview image for you these days.

Greetings to all.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

How are you ? I m happy to see your announce ! I cant wait to see that ! Have you seen my last message ?
I had some difficulties to collect some New fruits in the orchards with trailer so i have used a conveyer and it work very well combined with a trailer !
Have a good Day !
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
Yes, I saw your last message but I was recovering a normal schedule and I usually disconnect for a few days.
Well, the orchards and fruit fields were developed to use animal manure, although the benefits are different, but each one, as best suits him.
Cheater, using the transporter. :biggrin2:
Greetings.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

:zunge: :zunge: :zunge:

Yes i have a little cheated :mrgreen:

Very beautiful ! Waiting for it
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

I have a request for you if i could.. Is it possible to reduce the number of slot of farm buildings ? Because i love playing on your map i cannot find another map like this but it is difficult to play on consoles with limited slot (for exemple actually i have 1264 slot full on 1299 when a big tractor takes 30 slots).
I know that you make the best for gamers, thank you for all
Greetings

Clément
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
Yes, I already have in mind to reduce the spaces of the orchards and fruit fields. They are the ones that have increased the spaces, some occupy more than 15 spaces but if I do it for the summer update, I would have to start a new game, since I have another design and areas of the map in mind.
At the moment, I keep it so as not to break saved games.
Greetings.
RDCFarmingSimulator

It's raining.
Wow, it looks like it's broken. :shock:
What a summer awaits us. :biggrin2:
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto !

I understand and i full agree with you ! It is important to keep the fun without breaking saved games. I try to reduce the slots with a restricted stuff, using the spaceless equipment !
I hope summer update comes very soon !
Greetings
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup*