Re: R.D.C.FS19

djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for créating this incredible map l'île anyone on the modhub ! You have integrated some gameplay features Never seen for console players. We have placeable garden with fruits trees (Orchad from Gtx) placeables fruits trees, vine but Nevers integrated in the map. Tje next step may be factories for pruducing transformed products from crops. *thumbsup*

Some People Will dislike to have the samedi season for three months but it is an intégration of season mod to the map. I just found that animal's prices are a little expansive regarding the base game.
Beginning with more than 900 places full on 1299 on console is challenging. Bale malingre is also limited for the same reason
I dont understand Who do you help console players to keep this limited Spice as you tell about particles ?

Thank you

Clément
damian.chomicz

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by damian.chomicz »

Thank you very much. As for the map its a time killer. I LOOOVE IT! I i would only mąkę on entrance from the north because driving around is a bit annoing but all the map is ASTONISHING!!! Big Thanks from me.
Regards
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi djidane24 I'm glad you like it and enjoy it.
The prices of the animals are high but remember that you will only get benefits if you transport them yourself, if not, the transport commission eats the benefits. Keep this in mind, when you want to sell animals.
As for the spaces you mention. Each box to collect the production occupies 4 spaces on the console, in PC you can buy all the boxes you want but in the console they would take up a lot of space, however I added that you can download from a box to the trailers or shovels in this way in the console just by buying One box of the product you are going to collect is enough and you can collect with a box and unload on trailers. The particles are effects that you will see when unloading from the box to the trailer or shovel.
I particularly play on pc and use this system with a single box. It is more comfortable and when I have a full trailer and there is demand, I sell it.
Factories ......, I run out of space on the map, it would be loaded a lot. Maybe in future updates I will come up with a way to simplify as much as possible.

Greetings
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi damian.chomicz.
Hahaha ...... already, I know. R.D.C you have to take it easy, it is a long-distance race and many things to see and enjoy.
Playing alone, take it easy and enjoy day by day or whenever you can, think that you have a whole year until the following spring, so there is no rush.
Greetings.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto ! Thank you for all these informations ! I understand now how you make place for console players.
I had seen also it is the only map on console where chicken transport is possible thanks to your mod. I thought it was impossible. I Will continu to discover this map, i m astonished of the huge work you ve made.
The farm is also huge and very pleasant to play. I think it Will be hard on console to have full bales shed because every bale created takes one place. I will try to place the hay d straw shed for stocking it without bales.
Thanks
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto !

I wanted to ask you some gameplay adds if they are possible :
Is it possible for you to add straw use and manure production with chicken, Sheep and horses (like on Chellington Valley) ?
Is it possible to collect the straw from contracts ?

I ve succeed using conveyer for the mill selling point, thank's to the forum i have found the solution without asking to you
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

I ve got some problème with grass I ve collected : I cant use it for making silage in the bunker silo on the farm and cant use it for feeding animals. It is the grass from the farm around the horse stable

Thank you for your help
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi everyone.
Forgive me for the delay in answering.
Depun1s43r:
I already have sheep in my game, (with a large debt to the bank).
After feeding them and collecting the sheep's milk, I can confirm that the milk is sold without problems.
Regards.
RDCFarmingSimulator

djidane24.
The grass on the map can be ensiled in the official Giants silage bunkers. For animals you have to hay it.
Speaking of this.
I have a bug in this update, the long silage bunkers, which are smaller, all accept alfalfa fodder and it does not, one is for alfalfa fodder, another is for fodder and another is for chaff. Sorry about the bug, it is already corrected and in the summer update it will be correctly.

Regards.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for your answer. I have finalement found the information. For cow feeding and TMR, chopped products can be made only with corn and sunflower isn't it ? But i can make silage with teff and alfafa ?

Greetings
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
I hope I do not go too far into the explanation.

For TMR you can do it with the original machinery.
For TMR with the modifications that I have created:
- Original Knight RA 142 Trailer with: alfalfa hay, straw, silage.
- Original TrailedLine Duo 1814 Trailer with: alfalfa hay, straw, silage.
- Original SLC 141 modified to produce TMR with: hay, straw, silage.
- Original SLC 141 modified to produce TMR with: alfalfa hay, straw, silage.
Tell you something else. If you feed cows and sheep with TMR, you will cover all their feed needs except for mineral salts.
As for chopped products.
That's right, only with corn and sunflower.
The rest of crops such as teff, can also be chopped or mowed and you will get fodder, which you can ensile in the big bunker for fodder silage.
The cut or chopped alfalfa you will get alfalfa fodder that you can ensile in the big bunker for alfalfa fodder.
(Remember that long bunkers have a bug and only accept alfalfa fodder. Also note that silage bunkers have a fermentation process of several days).
If you prefer to do it in another way.
After mowing any crop, with modified machinery:
FBP 3135 for round bales and SW 4014 for square bales you can pack and ensile any mowed crop (Fodder) or alfalfa (fodder alfalfa).
(I recommend doing it when the crop is in the yellow state, it is more realistic).

Sorry if I have extended a lot.

Regards.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for this exhaustive explication, i think that all is clear for me now.

I m sorry for asking you so many questions but it is the first map i play with so many gameplay changes.
I have run a new save because i had first use the precision farming DLC and i have got problem with the contracts. I also have removed the horse stable and it remains a great hole in the place of the slurry storage.
The bug concerning the silo is only for the long one or the big silo too ?

Greetings
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
No problem. If I can help with any questions so that you can enjoy Farming Simulator 19 in R.D.C, I always or almost always go through the forum in case there is any doubt.
I have the failure in the long silage bunkers, the big ones without problems.
I'm going to review the contracts with Precision Agriculture, see if something has escaped me.

Greetings.
Depun1s43r

Post by Depun1s43r »

Hi I also apologize for delay. I figured out the problem. I had my equipment too close to the filltrigger. Thx for looking into it though.
Regards,
Depun1s43r
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

I think its not something you havent seen but the Précision Farming DLC has some bugs unresolved on console. I have one question, for contracts i cannot have access to the field n°4 so i had to cancel the contact. Must i buy the field to open the door ?
I have also observed that chicken produce manure without giving them some straw ?

Greetings