Re: R.D.C.FS19

redbull-man82

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by redbull-man82 »

the easy sheds mod conflicts with this map it shows 2 on the same shed when theres only 3 it shows 4
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Same as PS4.
That is what I have to do if my wife wants to play after me if I play here. She like's Pacific atm. We play on my account since for some reason it crashes on her account on FS17. So I said just use mine this time around.
PS4
PS5
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Been following this thread for a while now. Just curious to know if there is any news on a update in the works? Has the update been sent for testing? I would like to thank Alberto and anyone else responsible for the maps creation. To take 5 years and dedicate all that time to create such a wonderful map with such unique features especially on console with unique feeding and extra crop types is a truely remarkable piece of modding. Thank you Alberto for sharing your creation with the community.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Mod author/s on this thread as "RDC Farming Simulator" stated in previous post that update is WIP
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:59 pm Mod author/s on this thread as "RDC Farming Simulator" stated in previous post that update is WIP
Cool little map, WAY to many trees and no way to cut them down.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi all.
gingeredscot73 thank you your words encourage to continue improving. Yes, the update is ready, with improvements, fixes and new content, I have not yet uploaded it to giants because I had a serious problem with the farming simulator disk being cracked from the center out. These days with a lot of heat and the cane that I am giving may be the fault. On Monday I will get a new one that I have requested, I will do one last revision in that week and upload the update.
RDCFarmingSimulator

I confirm that you have to start a new game, the changes, improvements and arrangements force it. I know it can be annoying, I also have to start from scratch with more than 100 hours, but in the long run it's better that way, we still have a lot of time until the next farming.
Also there is something I have in mind to add but I still have it in development and I do not know if it will work, maybe for 1.2.0.0 or maybe I can not implement it in the end, I do not know yet.
Tylercheesey1986

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:27 pm Hi all.
gingeredscot73 thank you your words encourage to continue improving. Yes, the update is ready, with improvements, fixes and new content, I have not yet uploaded it to giants because I had a serious problem with the farming simulator disk being cracked from the center out. These days with a lot of heat and the cane that I am giving may be the fault. On Monday I will get a new one that I have requested, I will do one last revision in that week and upload the update.
Sorry to hear about your gamedisk cracking, you must of worked it hard..
Excited for an update, your map is awesome, adding new crops must of been hard to achieve.
I respect and appreciate all your hard work.

Any chance that with update you have made all land purchasable?? For me that was more important than growth screen issue
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Thanks for keeping us informed on what's going on, and I'm really looking forward to a fresh new start on this map.
Don't mind starting a new save if it means a better experience with all the new changes that have been made.
PS4
PS5
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Thank you for the reply. Also thankyou for sharing the map. It is an amazing piece of modding. One of unique maps of 19 at least for consoles. You are like Alien Jim you add innovation to your map which is refreshing to see. You push the boundaries to what is possible.
advantys287

Post by advantys287 »

Great map. Thanks for the update, informing us we will need to start a new map. Hopefully Seasons will drop around the same time as your map update as this is a fun map to try seasons out on.
Last edited by advantys287 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Seasons is still far away
advantys287

Post by advantys287 »

Agree seasons for Console is a long ways away for PC players likely much closer as they were at 94% on June 12. August?
The PC players will need to test the map with seasons to get the bug out for console players. With the unique animals care it likely will be a good map to test seasons with.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi all. Just let me know about the GAME store in my city that farming simulator 19 will not reach me until the middle / end of this week. Apparently in its central is exhausted. What leaves me without days this week for testing and retouching. I'll have to delay the upgrade upload. I will inform you something is changed. Sorry. Sometimes things do not go as you want.
Tylercheesey1986

Sorry to hear that your game will be delayed.
It is what it is.
Thank you for letting us know, we are all eager to see what the update brings.
50-120 head.