Re: R.D.C.FS19

RDCFarmingSimulator

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi Depun1s43r.
No problem, thanks for taking the time to reply.
I'm glad it's solved.
Greetings.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
If it is not much annoyance, can you tell me what error or failure arises in the console?
That's right, certain land if you don't buy it, you can't open the gates.
I designed the field or land nº4 in order to be the first to buy, since it is close to your farm. It makes it easy for you to work and expand. You will also observe that the olive field nº22, you also do not have access to it without buying the nº4 beforehand.
It is like an initial guide, to facilitate the start and expansion, ...... although I did not take into account the contracts.
Yes, in chickens you get manure from the dirt in the feeder but to a lesser extent. When you give them rye straw they produce much more manure.
Use mini machinery in the chicken coop will be better for you.

Greetings.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Announcement for all users in R.D.C.

I start the development of version: 1.9.0.0 (Summer 2021).
The small bugs of the spring update 2021 are now fixed.
This summer 2021 will be something different from last summer.

Greetings to all.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Thank you Alberto !

There were reduced productions with Précision Farming DLC for Soja, beets, potato, sugar cane with as consequence fail in contracts impossible to succeed with these crops. But now it Will be corrected after the New update added tokay on console (since Last month on PC)

I understand why you made these doors ! I like your way to think your map but i havent buy this field first because i havent enought money yet :D

I understand for the chicken it is very realistic.

I continue my trip on RDC. Thank you
Greetings
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Hello Alberto, I loved your map, the only thing that I feel a bit tedious are the productions in the orchards, since filling small boxes in quantities of 100 each box makes me a bit boring and difficult to fill the trailers, I would love that in the next update large boxes could be used in quantities of 1000, and it would be great to load the boxes as pallets on some flatbed trucks to take to sell, regards.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Robert3387, I'm glad you like it. Enjoy it.
Yes, I am already with the summer development and one of the small changes in this regard that I have made, is related to what you tell me. In my game I have also had the feeling of slowness in the collection of fruits and it is already changed to make it more enjoyable.

Greetings.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Excellent and thank you for always being open to those of us who love your map, I have a doubt, in the digestate factory there is a bunker in which I don't know what its icon means, I know that one is the digestate, another the silage and the sale of slurry and manure, the other remaining I do not know what it means or what it is for, I would appreciate an answer, greetings and thanks
RDCFarmingSimulator

You're welcome Robert3387, almost every day I go through the official forum in case anyone has any questions and sorry for answering at this time, when I am developing an update I have days that it is very late.
The silage and digestate factory works as follows:
On one side you have two bunkers with a silage icon where you can sell silage. On the other side you have two other bunkers with a silage bale icon, where you can sell bales of silage. In these bunkers you get the benefits instantly.
In the other area, you can sell manure and slurry. The benefits will be given to you at 12 at night. Besides that, on the opposite side of the sale of manure or slurry, the factory produces digestate that you can collect at no cost.
To be able to make use of the entire factory you have to buy the land of the same I think I remember ... if the nº31.
The terrain is small, zoom in on the map to visualize the area.
I hope I've helped.

Greetings.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

genial Alberto, gracias por la explicación, ese era mi duda, acerca del ícono de la venta de pacas de ensilaje no sabía lo que significaba, saludos y gracias por de nuevo, desde ya esperando con ansias la nueva actualización con la mejora de recolección de frutos de los huertos, un mapa muy original 😉
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto

I reach now 50 hours on RDC and i have others questions for you : why the price is the same when i buy and sell animals ? (I have only tested for the pigs) With some species of pig i observed also they didnt reproduce is it normal ? How to know the Good time to sell animals for breading meat ?
Can you add some other crops like cauliflower or tomatoes, lettuce, carrots as food for pigs as an alternative for feed ?
I dont find a use for Teff straw i cant use it with animals or making TMR ?
The field n°23 isnot taken into account with DLC precision farming ?
Last thing : is there a limestone sell point on the map ?

Greetings
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
The purchase and sale price is the same so that you transport the animals raised in the barn yourself and obtain benefits. Otherwise, the cost of transportation will take away the benefits.
Whenever you can or want, transport your animals. Always have in the barn x number of animals that produce a lot of manure and slurry and the rest of the animals that you raise sell them.
For example, I have about 200 Holstein cows. When they raise and I get to 300 cows I sell 100. By transporting them myself, I get clean profits since those 100 cows are raised in the barn, I have not bought them.
As for the pigs, the Landrace breed is the one that reproduces, but I have already changed it and in the summer update they will all have reproduction.
The selling point of calcium is to get rid of calcium stones.
I hope I've helped.

a greeting.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for your response,

I knew that transport is necessary but i was surprises there was no direct benefit at sale. I understand the benefit come from animals productions.
I dont ask for calcium but for limestone, usually there is a point to buy it directly like you have made for animal fées ?
You dont answer to my Last questions about DLC precision farming and teff straw ?

Thank you for help me i go back to my farm
*thumbsup*
Bachtalko

Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Bachtalko »

How can i collect honey ? I put the honey pallets infront of Orange mark and nothing happend i was there from 18 to 19 and nothing
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
My apologies, she was going through files while answering you.
I think you mean the stone icon. It is the icon of the calcium stone, a *** that is given to chickens.
Example:
Let's say you started with chickens and you want to change to bigger cattle, I don't know, cows for example. You sell the chickens and the chicken coop but you have calcium stones in storage. Well, you take them to the feed factory and get rid of them.
Teff straw can be used to feed the horses. You can feed the horses Teff straw or Fodder as a second feed.
Adding that feed to the pigs wouldn't be a lot of work? I'll see how it looks.
Field Nº 23.
I have reviewed it and the type of soil is Sandy Loam but to make sure it is correct I am going to buy it in my game and I will tell you again.
Greetings.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Bachtalko.
When you place the box in the area, enter the box as if it were a vehicle and you can start filling.
All the boxes in the store have this vehicle function.
Greetings.