Re: R.D.C.FS19

djidane24

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by djidane24 »

Hello Alberto ! Hello everybody !The summer update is on mobhub today ! I am astonished of this huge update ! So many changes and upgrade !
By your fault Alberto i cannot have pleasure to play on a another map on FS19 because they lack of gameplay, of life, of colours. So i continu my party after 200 hours. I Will look at this update this evening ! Thank you
Greetings
Clément
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

*thumbsup* Hey ! What a huge update ! I love thé New buildings textures and all the New texture on the map. Broken objects we need to repair i also a good idea. I havent found how to used the pallet i can only transfer with the small box one by one. Very good idea too but it takes to many slot on consoles : 5 slots for each boxes of 300 L and 11 for big pallets... it become harder to play with a so limited place but you cannot know the place it will take before the update. To reduce it may be on the future make one pallet type and one box you can config for the fruit you want to collect *thumbsup*
Lot of work i am very happy to play in the summer time (less rain).
Thank you Alberto
Greetings
Ro4dKi11

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

Hello, I'm having trouble with this map and have some question. Playing on Xbox.

How do I make Fodder?
Animal don't take TMR, tried making it and buying it and neither have worked. What am I doing wrong?
And your custom crops don't seem to be working, I've filled them all and there all consuming the manure and water but aren't producing? Do I need to use a box to get the produce and then move it to the pallets? How about having the collection box or pallets build in to the fruit plots so console player don't have to waste the limited slot available on your map.

Why 4 animals deals? A waste of slots on console, and doesn't work on pc either from what I've been able to find out.

The maps a good idea but needs a lot more refining.

Thanks
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this great update.
I will put the changelog here so that you can translate it into your language.

Hi djidane24 I'm glad you like the changes of summer 2021.
You can configure it.
One of the boxes can be configured to collect: Tomato, cauliflower lettuce, carrot, apple or orange.
The rest of the boxes are specific to each product.
The new pallets, you can also configure them.
Place the box or pallet in the workshop and you can change the configuration of the product you want to collect.
The pallets have a capacity of 5100l so you don't have to buy so many pallets. When you have picked up a product, place the box on top of the pallet and the contents will be transferred to the pallet. And when you have the full pallet, you sell it.
11 spaces a pallet ?. In theory, the last test I did before uploading the update marked me 4 spaces.
<slotUsage> Pallet Production RDC "> 4 </slotUsage>
<slotUsage> Pallet Production RDC Resin "> 4 </slotUsage>
<slotUsage> Mobile Deposit Honey RDC "> 4 </slotUsage>
The rain will generate fewer days, but you will like the new rain more, (I think).

a greeting.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Ro4dKi11.
I guide you.
Fodder:
It is obtained by mowing RyeGrass, or any crop in a yellow state, that the plant is still green.
TMR:
In the store, in the animal section you have several machines or trailers for the production of TMR.
Some produce TMR with hay, straw and silage and others with alfalfa hay, straw and silage. The fodder can also be turned into hay with a tedder.
Then bring the mixer trailer closer to the feeder area with the discharge point towards the feeder.
The TMR satisfies the rest of the animal's diet, minus the mineral salts.
Orchards, fruit fields and operation:
The orchards and fruit fields will begin production in a moment of the day. The collection of the fruit, you can start it when the orchard or fruit field activates the warning beacon.
Simply fill the water tank, then fill the drawer with manure and when the beacon is green, place the corresponding box in the area marked No. 3 and enter it as you would enter a vehicle.
Then activate the filling.
Repeat the process to continue filling boxes from the orchard or fruit field that you initially purchased, until the orchard or fruit field ceases production.
Note: (I recommend combining it with the pallets added in this update).
The merchants:
If you make the purchase of animals with a transport trailer, (I suggest you do so, it will be more profitable), each merchant trades with a different type of animal.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Version 1.9.0.0
Informative note:
(Summer 2021 "Hot").

Are you ready for this season? Are you looking for immersion and realism?
Prepare your machinery and enter the lands of R.D.C.FS19.

Go ahead:
Due to the high temperatures, an automatic ventilation system has been installed in all stables.
This ventilation system will start in hot hours. At high temperatures, certain objects will be damaged and you will have to repair them.
Everything that will suffer this type of damage, in the store you will see a repair icon.
The orchards and fruit fields arrive in summer with new functions and will begin production at certain times of the day.
Note: (More information on orchards and fruit fields below).

The perpendicularity of the sun, the time change, the changes in the rain introduced in this season and the added changes in particles, effects and planes, make this summer very immersive.

You can continue with your saved game.
But that is not all. Keep reading to be more informed or informed.
LANGUAGES:
R.D.C is translated into: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
If you like R.D.C and its features, and you want me to translate it into your language. Comment on the official Farming simulator forum.
REPAIRS:
- This function that I have developed, simulates damage in slurry pumps in stables, or in wells and tanks,
offering you another iteration with the environment in R.D.C.FS19. There are no costs in the repair.
NEW TRAFFIC:
- Convertible vehicles.
PRODUCTION / COLLECTION IN ORCHARDS AND FRUIT FIELDS:
- Readjustments of Capacity / Need and Consumption.
- New operation.
Capacity / Need:
- Water: 30000L
- Manure: 30000L
Consumption:
- Water: 250L / Hour
- Manure: 250L / Hour
NEW COLLECTION / PRODUCTION OPERATION:
The orchards and fruit fields will begin production in a moment of the day. The collection of the fruit, you can start it when the orchard or fruit field activates the warning beacon.
Simply fill the water tank, then fill the drawer with manure and when the beacon is green, place the corresponding box in the area marked No. 3 and enter it as you would enter a vehicle. Then activate the filling.
Repeat the process to continue filling boxes from the orchard or fruit field that you initially purchased, until the orchard or fruit field ceases production.
Note: (I recommend combining it with the pallets added in this update).
Changes in collection boxes:
- Increased the speed of collection.
- Increased capacity to 300l.
- Added digital marker.
NEW CONTENT:
- Added frames to the workshop with images of all versions of R.D.C.FS19.
- Summer.
- New bale texturing.
- New texturing of effects, particles and planes of certain crops.
- New drinking fountain in stables.
- New milk deposit in stables.
- Cow barn closed.
- Stable for sheep closed.
- Ventilation in stables.
- New configuration in the orchards and fruit fields collection system.
- Convertible traffic vehicles.
- Complete pack of R.D.C pallets for the transport and sale of fruits from orchards, fruit fields and resin pines. Capacity: 5000l.
Note: (The pack of pallets can be taken by hand if they are empty).
- Mobile deposit R.D.C. For the transport and sale of honey from the hive. Capacity: 5000l.
- Repairs function.
- Rain.
- New schedule.
LIVESTOCK (ANIMALS):
- Food needs are reduced and the need for water increases considerably.
- The breeds of pigs: Duroc and Pietrain will reproduce without the need for another breed.
OTHER CHANGES:
- New summer map image.
- New images.
- New summer texturing.
- Added information on the bales. Visually you will know what type of forage or straw it is.
- Small tweaks and fixes in icons and sounds.
- Increased particles in the R.D.C.
- Added dispenser to the fuel tank.
- Almond and cherry trees lose their spring flowering.
- Retouching in translations.
- Changed some store images.
- Changes in the texture of stables, garages, haystacks and other placeables.
- Retouching in the pastry shop.
CLIMATOLOGY:
- Summer: Many sunny days, fewer cloudy days and very few rainy days.
- The rainy days will last between 5 hours and a maximum of 6 hours of the game.
- Retouching in the rain. Much more realistic.
SPRING CORRECTIONS:
- Fixed crash in long silage bunkers.
- Fixed a couple of trees defying gravity.
- Fixed a small defect in the manure in orchards and fruit fields.
ATTENTION!
- Not compatible with Seasons.
- Not compatible with Straw Harvest.

Enjoy this great summer!
Ro4dKi11

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

Thank you for your help, much appreciated. I've tried getting in the pallets and boxes and am unable. I'll make sure there in position 3 and try again, cheers.
Ro4dKi11

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

I can enter the boxes but there aren't enough slots left to buy them all. Thanks for your help.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Hello Alberto, I cannot enter the pallets of the orchards, I followed steps 1, 2 and 3 and it still does not allow me to enter the pallets yet, please help and greetings.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Hello, I managed to put the orchards to work for good, the only bad thing was that I believed that in the new update the products of the orchards would be loaded directly on pallets, without having to load them first in boxes, this would save many slots (approximately 50 my calculations), now I will have to sell some vehicles that I love so much to make room for the other boxes that are needed, but anyway, it's just a constructive criticism, greetings.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Robert3387.
I just read your comment right now.
I'm glad you were able to get it up and running.
If you are limited in space, the trailers also accept the fruits of orchards and fruit fields.
After collecting a fruit you can unload it from the box to a trailer. Use a low height trailer, it will be more useful.

a greeting.

I don't know the rest of the players but yesterday I completely lost track of time. When I wanted to find out, it was 4 in the morning.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Hello Alberto, for a more realistic issue I preferred to load the products from the orchards on pallets but I got bored of doing the same repetitive work of emptying them into boxes and filling the pallets, that's why I told you that I thought you were going to eliminate the boxes in the new update and that it would be filled directly on pallets, also we would not save many slots for those of us who play on the console, but hey ... no way, I will have to dedicate myself to other things at least while I hope that you take into account something of my opinion , always grateful for your work, it is only a constructive criticism from me, see you soon.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

Alberto? Sogues vivo? Jaja
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello everybody. Hello Robert3387. I'm fine, I'm fine, thanks for asking. A storm left me without internet. Practically two weeks without internet, I am catching up on everything related to FS22.
Also now that I can communicate, tell you that I am preparing an update. I'll tell you more about this update in these days. Greetings to all.
Robert3387

Post by Robert3387 »

It's great to know that, could you tell us something about future updates?