Re: R.D.C.FS19

djidane24

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto,
Thank your for this précision.

No i dont mean calcium Stone :lol: my english translation should be wrong, i mean lime that we use to rise the pH level of fields in the DLC precision farming. There is a station to buy lime on the game basic map (Ravenport next to the BGA or Felsbrunn on the south port)

For pig feeding i just suggested to add these crops as alternative to the feed you have created, like chicken for example , or for cows it replace fodder. I don't know if i'm clear :hmm:

Whatever its a great pleasure to play on this map, i must take the time to make things. It is the first map i play where manure need to be collceted directly into stables it gives much more realism to the gameplay

Have a good week end !

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:17 pm Hi djidane24.
My apologies, she was going through files while answering you.
I think you mean the stone icon. It is the icon of the calcium stone, a *** that is given to chickens.
Example:
Let's say you started with chickens and you want to change to bigger cattle, I don't know, cows for example. You sell the chickens and the chicken coop but you have calcium stones in storage. Well, you take them to the feed factory and get rid of them.
Teff straw can be used to feed the horses. You can feed the horses Teff straw or Fodder as a second feed.
Adding that feed to the pigs wouldn't be a lot of work? I'll see how it looks.
Field Nº 23.
I have reviewed it and the type of soil is Sandy Loam but to make sure it is correct I am going to buy it in my game and I will tell you again.
Greetings.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hi djidane24.
Yes, hahaha .... I think the translator played it on both of us.
At the point of sale, "Returns", in the store, you can return / sell materials that are left over for any reason or you have bought more than you needed. Lime, seeds, fertilizer, etc ...
but it does not accept pallets, you have to load it in trailer first.
A good weekend for you too.
Greetings.
Bachtalko

Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Bachtalko »

My plants wont gowing on field 2
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi Bachtalko.
What do you mean: My plants won't going on field 2. Tell me something else. For example: what crop have you planted, what process have you carried out in field 2, if you use precision farming, etc ...
I need more information to help you.
a greeting
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto !

I have a little problem with cauliflower, the orchards and the box work correctly but it isnt possible to transfer it in a trailer whereas it work without any problem for tomatoes.
I am gestion conscious that it is impossible to play with all the orchards and the grave because it need lot of manure. It dont have idea of the comsumption by hours or Day can you tell me more about it ?

Thank you very much, i continue to play on this beautiful map, even if the lack of placement on PS4 begin to be challenging

Greetings
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

I also have observed it continue to produce without manure but water is it normal ?

I have another problem : i cant sell the sheep Milk to the cheese factory. I use your small tank of 20000 L, but it tells me Milk is not allowed here. I m sûre it is the good point. Do you know if somebody elle have the same problem ? I try it by night do you know if it could be the cause ?

Thank you
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Good evening Alberto,

I apologize, i have seen these questions have been answered Belfort. I Will try to fond the solution for Sheep Milk ! Have a good week
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
Lettuce and cauliflower don't add it to trailers because it looked bad.
It is already changed for the summer update.

In spring these are the data:

Capacity / Need for orchards, fruit fields.
Water: 60,000l
Manure: 60,000l
Consumption of orchards, fruit fields.
Water: 7,000 l / h
Manure: 7,000 l / h

In the summer update they are more tight.
What traps have you made to collect cauliflower without making manure?
:lol: :lol:
Have you also had problems selling sheep's milk? I have no problems, tonight I made a milk sale and well.
No problem, if there are doubts, comment them and as soon as I see it I will solve it for you.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hello Alberto !l

I have resolved the problem for the sheep milk i was to close to the trigger *thumbsup*

Yes it is ggod for the sommer update because it is a little too fast so i could follow it even when i have placed a water refill next to the orchard !

Yes for tomatoes when the manure was empty and i refill the water it continue to produce :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I told me an idea, just tell me what you think about it : should it be possible to add compost to your map (like Ravensberg from Topace888 compatible with console) i ve found that with the orchard it should very nice on your map ! It could be produce in a special silo, by adding some grass, straw, hay or may be beets or potatoes, and why not à little manure with à lesser extent. Compost should be used either for orchard in add or place of manure, Esther used in field as a fertiliser or either sold in the nursery for example
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

I ha ve forgotten to ask what is the rate of production for orchard by hour or Day ? It is the same for all or is there some différence as the sell price is different ?
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hi djidane24.
As for compost, it was one of the first ideas, but I thought that if a garden or fruit field with manure already takes work and time, producing compost would already be many hours to feed a garden or field. I also thought about adding digestate that you can produce in the factory almost instantly. But hey, in the end I kept it simple with manure, so as not to complicate it too much.
In the summer update I have already made adjustments in orchards and fruit fields.
As for the production in orchards and fields, all are the same, these are the data:
With manure and 100% water, the system gives you access for approximately 8 hours, well, a little more than 8 hours, then it blocks your access with the box.
A box has a capacity of 100l and a box fills in approximately 1 minute and a half, so you can fill approximately 480,000l, well, a little more.
At an average price of 1000 x l = 480,000.
What happens is that you are not continually filling boxes in the orchard or field and time also runs against you, since, if you advance the time fast, the orchard or field consumes faster. For example, when you go to sleep at the house, you lose those hours picking fruit.
For example, in my game, now I have the beehive, the resin pines and the apple orchard, (it is the cheapest land of all).
At dusk I collect honey and in the morning I collect resin and I work the apple orchard at noon for an hour. The rest of the time other tasks, animals, harvesting, sowing, etc ...

Sorry, I've gone too long.
Greetings.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Not too long thank you !

It was just an idea but your are right it is a good system with manure but it is a lot of work to grab it with the fork when compost is produce with a silo, it should be complementary also.

480.000 L for 8 hours ?? Are you sure ? :hmm:

Not 48 000 ? I have observed average 6000 per hour so 48000 for 8 hours.

I understand. In facts i thought that when you stop to collect the water and manure stay but it goes watever you do. I have to use à bigger trailer lol i used à 18 000 l so it stop to fill.

Does the price of the orchard correspond to the price you sell the fruit ?

I hope i dont bore you with my questions :mrgreen:
RDCFarmingSimulator

Exactly, those are the calculations. Sorry, I was a zero more.
If it works for you, I use the Giants Mod: Brantner TA 23065/2 POWER TUBE to transport the manure. Being a high axle trailer, it allows me to unload directly into the manure box. Although I have given it circles and perhaps for the summer update I removed the drawer and set to unload the manure inside the orchard or fruit field. I think it would be a bit more realistic.
No, the price of the orchards or fruit fields corresponds to the area or land you buy, however, each orchard or field has a maintenance cost of 380. This information is already added to all orchards and fruit fields in the summer update since it is important and it happened to me to add it. My apologies.
No problems, in fact I appreciate you asking any questions you have.
Greetings.
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

Hi Alberto !
I wil test this trailer, i have seen it, it look nice. For me I use IT runner trailer with a 45 000 L trailer and a 18 000 L one for collecting my tomatoes because the biggest one dont work because it doesnot touch the box. Which trailer do you use for it ?
I am making pictures of my game to Shane it on Facebook with à group of FS gamers :biggrin2:
djidane24

Post by djidane24 »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:15 pm Hi djidane24.
As for compost, it was one of the first ideas, but I thought that if a garden or fruit field with manure already takes work and time, producing compost would already be many hours to feed a garden or field. I also thought about adding digestate that you can produce in the factory almost instantly. But hey, in the end I kept it simple with manure, so as not to complicate it too much.
In the summer update I have already made adjustments in orchards and fruit fields.
As for the production in orchards and fields, all are the same, these are the data:
With manure and 100% water, the system gives you access for approximately 8 hours, well, a little more than 8 hours, then it blocks your access with the box.
A box has a capacity of 100l and a box fills in approximately 1 minute and a half, so you can fill approximately 480,000l, well, a little more.
At an average price of 1000 x l = 480,000.
What happens is that you are not continually filling boxes in the orchard or field and time also runs against you, since, if you advance the time fast, the orchard or field consumes faster. For example, when you go to sleep at the house, you lose those hours picking fruit.
For example, in my game, now I have the beehive, the resin pines and the apple orchard, (it is the cheapest land of all).
At dusk I collect honey and in the morning I collect resin and I work the apple orchard at noon for an hour. The rest of the time other tasks, animals, harvesting, sowing, etc ...

Sorry, I've gone too long.
Greetings.
Yes i would like to play with honey and resin but i cancer collect only box of 100 unit for an hour and i cant load into a trailer isnt it ?

Greetings