Re: R.D.C.FS19

RDCFarmingSimulator

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hello to the entire farming community, to communicate that I have already begun the development of version 1.4.0.0 (Spring).
Changes will come, which I hope you like and new modifications.

Greetings to all.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello to the whole community, I want to inform you that I start the development tests of version 1.4.0.0 (Spring).
With spring come great changes and new modifications that will require starting a new game.
After autumn and a hard winter, spring comes and R.D.C comes to life.
Wherever you look the sensations are more realistic.

Greetings to all

Alberto
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

Hi guys, for a long time this map for me loads until 38% and stuck. Any ideas what it can couse it? I'm on ps4
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

You aren't trying to load it with the seasons mod?? RDC is not season compatible
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

Ahh ok, thanks.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello to all the community.
I want to inform you that I have finally finished the revision of version 1.4.0.0 (Spring), and it is ready to send to the giants team for analysis.
Remind you that you will have to start a new game.
I'll upload the update as soon as I can.
Spring I think it will surprise you, it has been months of a lot of dedication and development, especially in blender, I hope it is appreciated and most importantly, that you enjoy.

Greetings to all
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

Hi guys, long time no any news about this map, do someone knows at what stage is update?
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello to all the community.
Update 1.4.0.0 (Spring) was sent to the giants team for review a few weeks ago and after a long review, they informed me that it was not compatible on consoles.
At the moment, the update 1.4.0.0 (Spring) is pending and its publication will be delayed. You will have to wait to enjoy the new content.
Meanwhile I keep working on the summer update that will also come with interesting changes and new modifications and that will make you enjoy even more.
Remind you that winter is not compatible with the following update: 1.4.0.0 (Spring), but when spring is available, you can continue your saved game with the following updates.

Greetings to all.
RDCFarmingSimulator

A couple of spoilers, which you will see in the next updates.
a greeting.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Hey everyone! I've been snooping around the modhub trying to figure out a great map to abandon my Ravenport training camp))

Thinking of giving this map a go (PS4), although the review by SealyP covers but its very infancy... Thus, I have a question or two)))

1. How do these custom seasons work? Is there a cycle, or am I going to play winter only on the current version?
2. How restrictive do you find your slot counts? I love me my JD harvesters and SynTracs...

I would greatly appreciate any tips and insights!)

Thanks!
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello soccerhate.
I update R.D.C as the seasons come in real life. With each update, I add the season of the year with its features, (As far as possible) and new modifications, without having to start a new game.
Currently R.D.C is in version: 1.3.0.0 (Winter) and with version: 1.4.0.0 (Spring), which will be delayed, it will need to start again, I have made changes and it will not be compatible.
With spring come new modifications that I hope you like.
As for the slot count, my purpose is to further expand the base game and create my own modifications.

a greeting
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:07 pm Hello everyone.
Hi Rabit, I'm glad you like it and enjoy it.

Alfalfa and teff in harvest state, (yellow color), the plant is still green and it is time to mow.
If you advance the time, alfalfa and teff, will go to the next state (light orange). That state is that of harvest and you will get grain in the case of alfalfa and grain and straw in the case of teff.

I hope I have resolved your doubts.

Greetings.
I cant find alphala
Xbox one
nerkags

Post by nerkags »

Hi alberto as far as I saw latest update on ps4 it is that vechicle shop doesn't have proper entrance you enter trough the grass and by the entrance street light is in the air
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

So I've heard a lot about this map, and that it is different from other maps. What sets it apart, and what are some of the good things about it?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Apart from the modder creating it's own seasons during each real life season, the animal feeding system is different. One of the first map with extra fruits on console, chicken have manure, and more stuff I'm forgetting about.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.