For all the JHHG fans

johnb32xq

Re: For all the JHHG fans

Post by johnb32xq »

Rbk_3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 am The problem I have with him is I paid him the 20usd to support him and he revoked my access to beta test his mods because someone else leaked a beta mod. That was like half the cost of the game I gave him.
This is a normal thing JHHG does, if his mods gets leaked, he will revoke everyones access and then to gain access again he will make u pay again, was confirmed by someone in the community
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Rbk_3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 am The problem I have with him is I paid him the 20usd to support him and he revoked my access to beta test his mods because someone else leaked a beta mod. That was like half the cost of the game I gave him.

I paid for the early access. I’d just advise no one pay for his early access bs because he will revoke it.
johnb32xq wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:28 pm
This is a normal thing JHHG does, if his mods gets leaked, he will revoke everyones access and then to gain access again he will make u pay again, was confirmed by someone in the community

Yeah he’s a little weasel. He does some good work, but he is a weasel.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Rbk_3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Rbk_3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 am
And Custom Modding is a "weasel" for making accusations about JHHG because Custom Modding did not want another competitors work on the MODHUB with his...all this for a stupid piece of green farming equipment

Custom Modding states that they do not get paid for the mods, yet have a link on their FB for the Patreon account, where people "donate" money to get early access to content and i can assure you, that CM has most probably blocked people from their mods in the past too even though they paid for early access.

They are all as bad as each other in some respect
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Higgings

Post by Higgings »

All this payment for early acces ect like CM is just a bad idear.
They can all make a "donation" option, and thats it.
The other is just a way to go around rule of not chargeing for mods for FS.

And agree 100% @eight_lugs :)
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:34 pm
Rbk_3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Rbk_3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 am
And Custom Modding is a "weasel" for making accusations about JHHG because Custom Modding did not want another competitors work on the MODHUB with his...all this for a stupid piece of green farming equipment

Custom Modding states that they do not get paid for the mods, yet have a link on their FB for the Patreon account, where people "donate" money to get early access to content and i can assure you, that CM has most probably blocked people from their mods in the past too even though they paid for early access.

I think custom is a monthly subscription which is even worse
PC: 9600k/1080ti
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Everyone is bad in some way in this situation let’s all be honest
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Rbk_3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:30 pm
BreadedVirus wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:34 pm
Rbk_3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm Yeah he’s a little weasel. He does some good work, but he is a weasel.

I think custom is a monthly subscription which is even worse
https://www.patreon.com/custommodding/posts

Monthly sub ranges from $5 all the way up to $75...

On the CM FB page FAQ they state they make no money from mods....

By the looks of it, the JD tractors from CM that are hitting the MODHUB are making him money already from it on the Patreon site...
johnb32xq

Post by johnb32xq »

One of the other reasons JHHG's mod got denied because it had the same Weight bracket from CM's 8R, other than him being blocked from mod hub by giants
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That was the reason he got blocked in the first place, but apparently that weight bracket was from giants own 8rt
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

redglasses wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 am That was the reason he got blocked in the first place, but apparently that weight bracket was from giants own 8rt
Indeed, CM was just snuffing out the competition.

I am curious to see what GIANTS have to say about the JD mods CM is bringing to the MODHUB with regards to the fact that those same mods are making CM money on Patreon....
village80

Post by village80 »

CM takes optional donations via patreon. Doing so does not gain you early access to mods, only information about mods in progress. That may have been different I'm the past, before their first issues with JHHG.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I Would never pay for access to mods they are supposed to be a hobby for said modders doesn't mean I would not make a donation as appreciation for there dedicated time for farming sim! I mean Oxygendavid is one such modder who creates great maps and mods and doesn't ask for a penny that's why I donate to him every now and again! It helps him with hardware upgrades etc There are plenty of other modders out there in a similar position who deserve a little help financially who don't ask for money so it's up to the individual I suppose
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

This all just seems like a complete waste of time considering this is just a game
G'day
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

I'll happily donate something, but I would never subscribe to a modder for mods, no matter how much I want it. I disagree with the whole Patreon thing.

I have seen issues from CM and now SiiD regarding JHHG mods, and honestly, its petty enough that I'd be wary about using any of their mods - all involved groups, that is.

It's petty, and it's incredibly juvenile.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

This drama is no good and is childish. Sorry, be an adult and take your grievances up with the people you have them with. All this junk on open public forums has really got me hating this game and I'm loosing sympathy for modders really fast.